Week 1 is over

Who here is already on suicide watch?

Be honest.

>tfw jags
I can already see it, another season at the bottom of the division

You have to admire their consistency

>12-36 in the last 3 years
Fuck you, you don't understand. Every year we believe it'll get better because of new draft picks and yet something always fucking happens. Somehow Bortles can utilize our fucking 'explosive' offense and yet for some God knows reason thinks it's a wise idea to go for a pass on 3rd and 1

do you think londoners will actually embrace the team though

no way. Jags will be second in the division above the Colts and Titans.

I doubt it

>tfw the titans still regularly beat us

S-should I be worried?

>finally a get team after 37 years without a franchise
>it's the rams
>mfw

Nah if I were a Jags fan I wouldn't be too salty with that last game, you pretty much need an elite team + a dead packers O-line to beat Godgers and even then they almost went to the NFC championship. Not to mention now we have Jordy and Lacy back all-in-all you guys took pretty good advantage of >Capers and exposed the Packers Week 1 before anyone can even get hyped

An elite defense*

Although an elite team would help kek

>Hi, I'm an Arizona Cardinals fan.
>The team hasn't really had any good season, I feel hope and death every season despite pre season hype
>Cardinals fuck up on field, alright, nothing unusual
>Oh shit, they fucked up the *insert literally anything*
>QB? Fuck my shit up senpai
>just my general fucking view of the team being a life long (23 years) fan)

Yeah, that was actually a fun as fuck game. Sucked that we lost, but I'm not salty. They drug us to one side of hell and we drug them to the other. Feels good that it wasn't a total one-sided beatdown that I personally thought it was gonna be.
>Packers only beat us by four.
>Packers only won because of a bad call on 4th & 1, inside the 5, with about twenty seconds left.
>If Ivory had played, we may have won it by four or more.

With that said, how good are the Chargers right now?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU RAIDNIGGERS

FUCK YOU CARR

OVERHYPED FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello, that image of the green frog named Pepe is a symbol of the white supremacists Trump supporters. Please stop posting this image and delete it from your computer.

Death is the only escape for me

>tfw Panthers have never had back to back winning seasons

At least they're in the spotlight currently.

>it's another slow start to the season episode

It ain't looking good family.

The Bears will always suck, nothing ever gets fixed or upgraded or changed in the right direction. It's expected at this point though, so it keeps me from the suicide watch.

>37 years

Not me.

Feelin bretty gud breh

Nah. I'm a bucs fan so I hope you guys fuck up, but I have a hard time believing you won't have a winning season this year.

>implying 94 wasn't 37 years ago

94 was unironically 22 years ago... wow