What is the most impressive song of all time?

An impressive album is different to an impressive song. An album essentially has numerous chances to prove itself to be something incredible, whereas a song requires more fine-tuned craftmanship.

So what is the most impressive song of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sI7XiJgt0vY
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKzjXnUc4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That one.

Answered your own question.

which side do you fellas prefer? it varies for me because i love the last few minutes of side B so damn much

Moonchild.

Side A because I love every section and the way it develops is just flawless to me, I like side B more for individual aspects like you said at the start, also Caveman and Sailor's Hornpipe are great

lol wut

i would take the next song on the album as a viable anwser

The Same Old Rock

Never found that to be a particularly good album. Not nearly as nuanced as other minimal rock from that time period.

But more importantly your question is total garbage. What the fuck do you mean by "impressive?" Are you just asking for our pick for greatest song? Our favorite song? Like what the fuck man.

Either Sister Ray or Moonshake (Can) for me.

Bohemian Rhapsody

in all honesty probably Purple Haze

Hearing that song in 1967 must have been like a paradigm-shifting experience

Sides A and B of Ommadawn

Easy, hands down Eruption by Van Halen.

youtube.com/watch?v=sI7XiJgt0vY

Forgive the shitty sound quality, and enjoy the filthy shreds as the spirit of rock n' roll chills your soul.

Losing My Edge

Like A Rolling Stone

Moon in June
If your are into experimental shit its the perfect song

Agreed

Yeah this sums it up. The growling stuff in the second half was a bit beyond my taste but the music has better moments, so it balances out

I used to hate that song, but I now think it's amazing. Maybe listening to Volume Two and Rock Bottom changed my opinion of it.

Starless

Through the Fire and Flames

XTC - This World Over

I would have to argue that every single song on Trout Mask Replica is a contender for most impressive song on the most impressive album.

This desu

God Only Knows

call me maybe

trips confirm

hello i like this can you give me music sound like this

>Moonshake
Nice song but weird choice, considering that people tend to fawn over the longer tracks like Bell Air.
I love Spray.

Tubular Bells is not a song, as it has no vocal part.

but it does

obligatory

Me and My Woman is my favorite song ever, but this is a good answer.

Even Well?

Is the right answer

>Doesn't listen to the superior version

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKzjXnUc4c

Tarkus or Starless.

Lost Keys+Rosetta Stoned

obviously

www.reddit.com

>Starless

YES

Supper's Ready is the greatest song of all time