Meaningful conversation thread! lets have a meaningful conversation. As an incentive, ill post nudes eventually

Meaningful conversation thread! lets have a meaningful conversation. As an incentive, ill post nudes eventually.

do you play videogames?

Some, but like not many.

Do you support Donald Trump?

Nope, nada, zippo

how do i know this wasnt on the 17th month 11th day?

checkmate OP

i bought a gun recently just because i want to go out for target practice, only to realize how horrible an idea it is since i'm terribly depressed and now have an easy means to kill myself in arms reach and cant seem to get rid of it because no one wants to buy a pussy ass .38 revolver and i'm too big of a jew to just toss it

So how is your Thursday going?

Ugh! you've found me out! I actualy live on venus where our year has like 300 months. Go figure.

How's your day going user?

Where you from I'll buy it. Make and model?

What do U play?

well wrap it up and give it as a Chanukah gift

Why is that? Do you think Trump is going to run this country into the ground or something? Or are you just following what everyone else says?

my girlfriend of a year just broke up with me for being so much of faggot metaphorically, how do i deal with it?

If you just have regular sex with people you like and don't call it anything, you're being more honest than people who would just right to the relationship label

boring, why do you think im here

Don't worry you're too big of a pussy to do it anyway

accepting weenie pics?

show us your dick

whats a pretty grill like u doing on shitty ol b on a night like this
>Ny fag here

Not OP but rebuild yourself and rise again like a phoenix. Then have an awesome time while you know she's missing out.

In short, have a better life than her.

I dont agree with his social views, and i am afraid of what he could do to laws which obama passed to protect civil rights

Not OP
You're self-conscious of the image you portray toward her. Quit caring and do more doing. Girls like men who are dicks because they have the balls and the means to get shit done. No one likes a faggot who is pussy whipped because he's always indifferent about everything.

that timestamp is convincing write Sup Forums on your hand as well

Laws like what

Take time, reflect on what went wrong, and then try and fix it in the future. Or just say fucker her and get over it immediately. Both work

Gay marriage and abortion

Anything particularly meaningful you want to talk about? If not, what kind of music do you like

Time stamp isnt convincing write Sup Forums on your hand as well*

Go suck shillary's cock OP

So you support two sodomites getting married?
And you support the murdering of a child?

post butthole

WHATS WITH ALL THE NEWFAGS

TITS OR GTFO

URGHHHH fine here

kek landwhale detected

gb2/tumblr/

Still not convincing, write Sup Forums on tits.

What should happen so that you post nudes?

and
how old are you?

You look like one of those before pictures.

didn't realize the word "incentive"

ok.

What do you think was jesus teaching?

Do you believe in god?

fine, here are the obligatory tits

This thread's going to shit. Oldfags sitting in their basement are either so horny to see tits immediately or so set on the fixed set of rules that they can't accept that sometimes an actual conversation is okay to have

nice. more?

Very nice lips

How old are you?

hot

could you also show us your vagina?

I think jesus is a good explanation to things that can now be explained by science, and i wish i believed in a god.

First of all he is for gays and lgbt. And he recognizes that planned parenthood has helped people but he doesn't want to keep funding it. Because that percentage of women actually being helped my it is low

and I think to myself... what a wonderful world.

i want to see your vagina

I agree, thats why i started this thread. I wanted to see maybe the more human side of Sup Forums instead of the normal trolly horny fuck you kinda side. But i still know this is Sup Forums, hence the nudes.

I personally don't think that Jesus taught us things science does now...

I think Jesus taught us how we should treat our fellows...

I think jesus teaches love but 99% of the people are doing it not the way he mentioned it...

I think Jesus didn't want us to build Churches and go on crusades or so...

But that's only my opinion

Alr thats better, Nice dubs btw/

But in states with the lowest planned parenthood funding teen pregnancy rates are highest. So they clearly do something right.

Are you excited for the Series of Unfortunate Events show on Netflix OP?

Do you think NPH will make a good Olaf? Did you see the new trailer that just dropped?

Shut up faggot

Favorite bands?

I have never read the books. I tried when i was little but they were just too sad for me.

Do you ever have to convince yourself that you have a reason to live? I'm sure that's just me personally, but I have to every damn day.

Pregnancy rates are tied to religion, you idiot. Not at all to planned parenthood funding.

OH SHIT I GOT TRIPS
haha fuck u guys

To be honest, I'm sure a fair amount of people on here are very normal. They simply like to use the mask of anonymity, to fit in and feel like part of the 'cool club' and they think hiding any normal part of them and adhering to the norm here helps them do that

I believe in the values he teaches, but personally i dont need the incentive of heaven to do good things, or a son of god to teach me to be nice. I can learn that on my own.

What is your border on "meaningful"?

They're sad, just like real life. But they show that no one is really a good or bad person. Everyone's somewhere in the middle but everyone does both good and bad things.

It's like the only kids series that doesn't end in happily ever after. And the new trailer makes the show look amazing

how so, explain.

That is also my ideology! ;)

good job!

religion tells people to not have sex
so if they're not religious, they won't follow those beliefs

this is the most basic linear thinking right now. not hard at all.

Yay! I did good!
I need my happy endings though, I need resolution. Otherwise im left feeling sad and I hate feeling sad.

Can you post a picture of your vagina?

There is something going on reaching the so called "incentive"

Lmao nice trips. I couldnt care less about anyone's feelings. I just think not everything needs to be completely shit on in the name of 'edginess'

I dont really do that meaningful discussion shit but ill try,
Aigh so like
Why is there something rather than nothing?

faggot

True, I'd take some dick in my ass if I had the chance

You think teens listen to that? These are bible belt states with the least funding, the majority of the population is religious or brought up in a religious household. If anything its the more religious people who get pregnant more due to a lack of access to contraceptives. To prove my point New Mexico, Mississippi, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma have the highest teen pregnancy rates. these are also states commonly associated with being conservative and religious.

That's fair. The ending wasn't necessarily sad though. It just wasn't happy.

but what if there is nothing rather than something hmmmmm...HMMMMMMMM

You're a whore

Thats worse! leaving me with no feeling at all is like the book never happened.

Tbh I found the ambiguous ending a lot more depressing than a simple sad ending would've been

>implying people don't fuck because of religion
I've had plenty of daddy's little church girls slobbering on my knob. Afterwards they cry because Jesus won't let them into heaven, but I tell them that he loves them anyway. Works every time.

As far as planned parenthood, it's not an abortion factory you goddamn dumbass. It's the single largest affordable women's healthcare provider in the US. No government funding is allowed to be used in abortions.
Without it, desperate women will undergo risky procedures because there is no legitimate place they can go for medical help, whether it be an abortion or something else.

Also, the highest percentage of those getting abortions are minorities living in lower-class areas, like blacks and Hispanics. Do you want more kids growing up in broken homes because you were such a dumbass that you wanted Planned Parenthood defunded? No, no you don't.

Is this your favorite book/ series? if not, what if your favorite and why?

Meaningful conversation... Hm... Tell us more about yourself so we have a platform to go off of. Otherwise we're gonna start raving and ranting about random shit.

Oh its been long enough heres another nude

I've read too many books to have a definite favourite, but this one's definitely up there, mostly because of the smooth balance of style and story. It tells a story that kept me very excited but in a very beautiful, melancholy fashion

>I use the most linear logic I could possibly think of
>You still can't follow me
Are you retarded or something?

I said that if they're not religious then they're going to have sex. No shit teens aren't listening to religion. Did I trigger something when I said the word "religion?" Do you have some kind of daddy issues? What the absolute fuck?

>oh hey, it isn't the fault of the people
>it's the fault of the CONTRACEPTIVES
>THE GOVERNMENT IS THE FAULT FOR THIS
You're a conspiracy theorist. You're also insane. I hope you realize that.

And yes, you can lie about your religious ties. There are people on Sup Forums right now who masturbate to men but still think they're Christian. Just because you circled in some fucking box doesn't make you a 100% Christian who follows all the rules.

Jeez. Fucking women. Seriously, can't have a simple conversation with them without them flipping shit.

Too late, already happened.

Series of unfortunate events books were annoying because I realized midway though while reading them as a kid that the author was just making up shit so he could get to 13 books.
The writing style was kind of nice, but I got tired of reading stories of the kids have their lives ruined over and over by incredibly stupid adults. Felt like it was dragging on solely to get to that 13th book.

Then the last book had an absolutely retarded ending. So overall like 6/10

But there is something, like it doesnt make sense, why do we exist why does anything exist at all?
Not talking about the universe, talking about anything in general
Like it cant just all come out of nothing?
but then that means it has always been here and that doesn't make any sense.
Is this a meaningful topic?

I just got here, haven't read the whole thread, but why not go for it? Want to hang out next time I'm in OCMD femanon?

Help me, please. It was never this hard, knowing that i WILL pay for being happy, its the scariest part

Hello
What is your name (if u want to say)?
Where are u from?
What kind of things are you into

Yeah, so much more satisfying than the ending of most kids series though

How the fuck....oh my shirt....haha...ha...

Im Cori
Im from the east coast USA
and im into a lot of things.

Now the same questions go for you.

What about Westworld OP? Are you watching that?

Also can we see your asshole? You seem like you'd have a nice asshole.

True, I was never really a fan of the happy deus ex machina endings

Gay marriage and abortion weren't made by Obama you idiot, they were granted by the Supreme Court. Trump couldn't ban either if he wanted to. Stop drinking the liberal kool aid.

EXISTENTIAL CRISIS MODE. I cant deal. Must understand. AHAHAhHahhahAaaaa

Also ive done the reCAPTCHA so may fucking times jesus