Who thought this would be a good idea?

Who thought this would be a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/lookit/2014/8/10/5989425/mone-davis-pitcher-little-league-world-series-shutout-taney-dragons
youtube.com/watch?v=k0wLCGwYZ3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The padres

My favorite episode is by far the gang bang

Seriously took me by surprise when they initiated her because it has always been in my mind that if a women joined would they go through what rookies like me in high school and college went through

Pure kino too

the jews that control TV

people who arent on the wrong side of history

I'm a Padres season ticket holder. I got a call from my "rep" today asking if I wanted to renew for next season.

Told them I can handle the being perpetually awful. I can handle the cringe-tier non-brown jerseys...

But I would not be renewing because the shame and embarrassment this show inflicts on its already tortured fanbase.

"I understand" he replied.

keep your shitposting on Sup Forums senpai

Doesn't she like master the screwball or something? Like a totally hittable pitch that still requires some velocity? Why not the knuckleball?

>right side of history
>women baseball players ever

because the people who created this show know nothing about baseball?

>a Padres season ticket holder.

Could tell this story was fake from the start

the writers of Futurama

>is by far the gang bang

Her teammates run a train on her?

wtf

I haven't see the show but is she portrayed as a amazing pitcher?

because that would be really stupid.

In defense of Futurama writers, at least the girl only has one eye and is playing for the Metz.

freal doe nigga how long the gang bang scene?

>This past Friday, Boden officially broke the previous world record for the fastest baseball pitch by a female. After first setting the record herself in 2008, she reclaimed the record with a pitch of 69 miles per hour, breaking the previous mark by four miles per hour. Regaining the top spot was very meaningful for Boden.

Look girls can pitch
MLB MANBABIES BTFO

>69 miles per hour
Must be wonderful when your fastball is also a change-up

>69 mph
I haven't thrown a baseball in 6 years and I'd do better

Didn't that girl who pitched in the little league tourney a few years ago throw in the 70s? Someone posted a stream to the womens world tourney a few days ago and I swear they threw in the 70s too

>little league
>girl
>70's

girls dont play in the little league World Series, the kid was like 15 years old

Oh, and 15 year old females are what?

>69mph

>69mph
My curveball was that fast when I was 15

I always thought is was weird when they claimed 12 year olds were throwing 85mph. Maybe it has to do with how close they are to the plate

nvm I remembered who it was

sbnation.com/lookit/2014/8/10/5989425/mone-davis-pitcher-little-league-world-series-shutout-taney-dragons

70 is close to 70s right?

meaningless?

Have a beer on me, you're a lad.

I'll admit, it was pretty satisfying, even pleasurable watching her get colonized repeatedly.

For hugging?

If they are 2D, yes. If they are 3D, no, you sick fuck.

>being this worked by a fake TV show

You guys are literally more retarded than wrestling fags.

>dude just turn off your brain

>being this worked
>literally no one is worked in this thread

>americans

Link

Underrated post, I kek'd

This show is a marketing campaign by MLB to try and get two demographics they don't have watching their sport.

>amerisharts and their poisonous '''''''''culture''''''''

pay debts fore you talk shit

69mph?

i could throw that with a week of training from a good coach

We wuz changz and shiet

who else?

Hope they try "the first female NFL player" next and they get the biggest strongest bitch in the world and she's still half the size of the place kicker. Of course they wouldn't ever be able to show her getting tackled because the sjws would lose their minds.

I fucking hate this saying and I'm a cuckold commie

Reminder that the term is BLEACHED not colonized.

Thank you.

I
I>
I
I3
I

>I'm a cuckold commie
No need to declare that. We knew by the flag

>Being this woke by the teheebition

#get woke

so how many times have you and the females around you been culturally enriched by your new immigrants?
And did you say thank you afterwards?

(((Executives)))

No you wouldn't. That's a good high school pitcher speed.
You're a NEET loser

No it wasn't

No you couldn't

>becomes worst player in blurnsball history after a single season

Absolutely based

only thing stopping women from playing mlb is being shit at the sport

Not an argument

My senior year of high school we had 4 pitchers who could throw 90+ what incest-laden backwater town are you from

how about a woman makes a single A team before we start pushing this shit

>gang bang

Holy kek you're so full of fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0wLCGwYZ3g

Skip to 1:20 for her amazing debut.

people who have no understanding of baseball

>A true story on the verge of happening
It's really not.

>69mph

I threw that hard in little league

You're either a child or actually live in some shithole where people just don't play baseball in highschool. Highschool pitchers routinely hit 90 mph now.

>Who thought this would be a good idea?

No they fucking don't, you clearly never played ball before

The best pitcher at my HS when I was there could hit 90, though he was taken 18th overall by the Phillies.

And he was drafted in the first round.
One dude here is saying he had 4 guys in his school pitching in the 90s like it is commonplace.

>lying on the Internet

I want to know just what the fuck does your fetish has to to with workers controlling the means of production?

Which sort of explains why the show picked the Padres. Any team with fans would complain endlessly about this.

>she pitches one game
>gets a quality start but a loss
>all the wiminz celebrate
>they still have 14 more episodes to do
>oh fuck

basically this should have been a movie

lmfao at everyone falling for the Sup Forums meme

oh it wasn't commonplace they all went D1 and we were nationally ranked but it's still not unheard of

>69

This
Find me a woman who can hit .280 and play outfield on even a AAA level
hint: ya can't

Pads fans and entire organization on Sudoku watch

Dang you're probably right. If so, that's actually genius for them and cancerous for real baseball fans.

Is she a knuckle ball pitcher

Most MLB starters could swing twice before the pitch even reached the plate kek

still rare though, if you can throw 90's in high school you are definitely highly scouted

I seriously thought she was a knuckleballer and people on Sup Forums were just being sexist even though women have been successful knuckleballers in the minor leagues.

Now I realize the writers are just trying to argue with biology

I think I've found this "record" before while googling too and it's just not accurate. Idk why it's supposedly in Guinness.

Mone Davis was definitely in the 70s

The maximum age is 13 years old for the division that gets televised.

>Eri Yoshida
>successful

>Contemporary women's baseball chronicler Jennifer Ring says the fastest women pitchers currently hit speeds in the 80s (mph) and it keeps going up.
Considering how few girls/women play actual baseball, it's likely that, if softball ceased to exist, we'd discover girls touching 90 before long. You can definitely work that into a Major League repertoire if you've got (a) very strong control, (b) quality breaking stuff, and (c) maybe a deceptive delivery

>created by dan fogelman

>Dan Fogelman grew up in what he has called an "endearingly dysfunctional" Jewish family

oh wow what a coincidence

Rookie of the Year had a more believable premise.

I'M A ROBUT IN CLEATS AND I'M MALFUNCTIONING haha padres.

>citation needed

Whens the mansplanning episode
The racist joke episode
The "I'm on my period" episode

can't wait.

>69 miles per hour,

Holy shit that's little league tier.

basement ornaments?

>chloe moretz stars in ABC's new fall hit based on a possible true story on one little girls dream to play linebacker for the green bay packers.

Nah, what you want to do is have her be a big fat girl and want to play OT/DT. Then it's "body positive" on top of being feminist.

Wait, shit, I think I've just found Melissa McCarthy's next movie.

It's a documentary about Clay Matthews?

I would watch the shit out of that.

She's built for it. It's 100 times more believable than this shitty tv show.

we were watching the women's baseball world cup in /mlb/ the last couple weeks, they fastest they threw was 128km/h, so 80mph. Many pitchers were in the 70s

These girls were awful though, obviously all the best female ballplayers play softball. I'm sure some girls out there can throw into the mid 80s

Is this a joke or is a woman really gonna be playing in the MLB?

delete this