Itt we post girls and other anons say how they'd fuck/brutalize/degrade them

Itt we post girls and other anons say how they'd fuck/brutalize/degrade them
>replies get replies
Start with these two

Other urls found in this thread:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=112126&c=1285860985HLPP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck the one on the left with all of my force while slapping her face until it's red and have the other girl watch then 69 with the girl on the right and have the girl on the left give me a rimjob while the other slut and I 69.

I would strip them down and make them 69 each other's sweet little cunt while I jerk off over them. Then I will fuck each one's wet pussy while the other licks my balls.

Would ravage her doggy, making sure to pull on her hood. Then I'd pull the hood closed and face fuck her through the hole till I blow down her throat

>replies get replies
Goddamn faggots can't even read

Bump

Shameless bump

I'd bend the girl on the left over the bed and force my dry cock into her tight asshole and fuck her ass so hard tears come down her face and make her friend watch her be in agony as she's assfucked by a total stranger then cum inside her ass and gran the other girl by the hair while I hold the girl I fucked down with my knee and bring the other girl to her asshole and make her open her mouth and tell the other girl to push the cum out and as she does, it all pours into the girl to the right's mouth and when the flow stop I make her swish around the ass cum then spit it into the mouth of the girl I fucked and have her swallow the cum that went from her asshole to her friends mouth.

Make right toungue my asshole while I slam lefts face down on my hard cock pumping her throat over and over. The only break she'd get is when I film them 69ing while I piss all over their slutty faces. I want to make them beg while crying to the camera for daddy's cum before I blow my load all over there faces and tie them up outside to be used by anyone wanting a cheap cow slut to fuck

creampie left, make right suck the cum out of left's pussy and then drool it onto her tits

All girls 18+
surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=112126&c=1285860985HLPP

Hard fuck her tits while I piss on her face calling her a fat cow. I'll bend her over that sink and make her film herself getting fucked in the ass by me and make her send it to you and all her family. Afterwards I'll hold her head in the toilet while I finish assfucking her and won't let her breathe until I cum

pee on her at work kek

Have her call her boyfriend and tall to him like normal while I face fuck her and piss all over her face and in her mouth and make her swallow it then while she's still on the phone I'd fuck her tight little asshole and pull on that fucking braid as hard as I can and tell her she's my worthless cum bucket now and when her boyfriends asks what that was and she says nothing I'd turn her around, push her down to her knees and make her stay on the phone while I ram my cock deep in her throat and cum straight down it then when her bf asks again what's going on I'll have her tell him she can't be with him anymore because she has a master and that she's my personal cum dumpster now

I woukd tear off her bra and slam her on the bed and start fucking her while I slap her face and choke her then I'd pull out and cover her face with my cum

Slam her face in that bannister until she's knocked out. Tie her doggystyle and wait for my friends to show up. Well all go two at a time fucking her asshole and throat until we've filled her from both ends with cum. Then set up a camera and let our Great Dane fuck her asshole while she cries. Use the film as blackmail to use those tits to fuck our cocks any time we want

Strip her down completely except for a pair of stiletto heels. Tie her hands behind her back and put a dog collar on her, and a leash. Drive her to a rough part of town and take her for a walk down the side walk, and make her offer a blow job to every guy we pass. When I've had enough, fuck her in her ass, tie the leash to a lamp post, and leave her there.

Would facefuck this ugly cunt until she passed out from lack of oxygen. Dress her in the sluttiest outfit I could find and throw her unconscious body in the worst neighborhood and film as she gets raped repeatedly by all the dirty homeless perverts fucking her asshole and face

Would suck on those tits , bend her over till there's cum oozing out of her asshole . I'd stretch her hole out , then sell her .

What about her?

Pick one, wwyd?

Throatfuck this worthless slut until she's gasping and crying, ruined makeup dripping onto her tits. Use her spit as lube to titfuck her then make her finger both holes while she sucks on my dirty asshole. Fuck her ass to throat for awhile and then cum in her ass. Make her push it out onto the floor and then lick it up while I piss on her face.

Anyone want to kik me about her?
wootiwoo

Bump

That face would look good with my dick in it.

dear god more or her in skirts!

Make assumptions bout her and ill tell you if youre right

Wwyd?

She fucks her father.

No...if you fuck her good shes more than likely to call you daddy

I'd bend that slut over and fuck her pussy raw like she likes it.

what would you do to this slut

She likes it doggy style
She always swallows

she goes ass to mouth and probably gives rimjobs too

Cuck looking for bulls into breeding
Kik me @ topsiikretts

No to 1st yes to 2nd

would rape this bitch in every hole and feed her cum until she pukes

Fuck so hot. Moar armpits or feet? She ever take more than one cock at once?

Not really and yes actually on 2 occasions

Fuck her there on the beach in full view of all the tourists. Submerge her face until her struggles were getting weak just to let her up long to almost catch her breath and start again. Fuck her from behind the entire time.

Nice. What a filthy fucking whore. She get DP'd?

Take her top off and tie her hands with it
Brutally mouth rape her
Bend over the railing until I cum deep inside her

how do you trick your girl into cheating without her knowing so you know she is or isn't marriage material?

1st time was DP 2nd was Spitroast

This looks like some weekend at Bernie's shit. I'd fuck the corpse while the others watched and cried

Have her suck me off until I cum all over that face

she passed out hammered in my car when giving a ride home…i know what i did, what would you?

what did u do?

She looks fucking crazy i would stay away from her before she wrecked my life

first thought what would you?….go!

hand down pants if i knew she was supr gone. feel that pussy

It's okay to put your dick in crazy....

What about this wannabe slut?

damn i love it i was a pussy…nah tube top went for tits…guess nip/areola size?

Fuck lefty in the ass have righty flim

small areolas, dark nips

Another picture for inspiration

I would love to fuck her in public toilet - ripping her dress off and leaving her with my cum on her face

i love the guess! i think they are fairly small and dark right?

I think she deserves anal play - 100 toys in one night.

Stick my cock down her throat until she cries and make that mascara run down her face.

This

How monotonous...

Nothing

I would make her ride me while saying me love you long time.

which one and how

thoughts of gf?

Take the doggie and put it in the anus until you see her face in pain then I would draw my penis and put it to his mouth to cleanse me the shit call her bitch then penetrate her dirty vagina until I reach my limit and come to me All his face at the end would tie his body and he would take her naked to the street so that everyone can see what a bitch is, what would you do?

fucking social media cancer bull shit, kill yourself

Wait in her car until she gets in. While she's taking a selfie I grab her from behind and pull her shirt open. I use the seatbelt to come her as I read of the rest of her clothes. I get on to of her and push inside. As she cries and struggles for breath of cum deep inside of her

Will post wins for good/brutal responses

Dsl and nice tits. Would put my dick in her mouth/10