I have many girls I've met online that I have originals of. I'll occasionally start dumping new girls when I can...

I have many girls I've met online that I have originals of. I'll occasionally start dumping new girls when I can. Tonight, I have this virgin gem. Dubs and trips gets nudes.

Roll

Rollin

ROOOOLLL

rolleroni

roll

Rollertoonie

kek, ill take that chance

Roll

roollll

get 'em

Gonna need them pics.

roll

rolll

Hand em over.

rol

Roll

roool

roll

Keep rolling!

Two winrars.

Winrar

Gib me

rlroolrol

That's 2 so far, OP.
Get posting.

I also enjoy

Very fuckable mouth

Meh. One never knows ...

O fuck

Noods please op

Two hits! Here we go!

Rolling

3 dubs now.
You're slipping...

Post em

Roll roll roll!

I'm rolling

Roll

Come on bro

Does a trips get double pics, considering you even have that much

Rollin

Rock & roll!

Check out trips!

Here's the first time this girls ever showed her virgin pussy.

Check out dubs checking out trips

Dimonds.

OP with the dubs

First spread pic.

Cumming any minute

White gold, boys! ;)

Got any Michigan girls?

Any nudes with face for her?

Amazing tits!

She wouldn't show her face. Let me see what else I have.

Any more? Clothed or not, she's fucking good

Dat ass! Her first bend over pic was a winner. Took a while to earn this one.

How old was she OP

Roll

Rollerino

Obv 18

Tripsy

rollllllllll

She was 19. She's 20 now.

Any standing ass?

Anymore groooool?

I have a few more.

Poast yasia!

One most upright of her ass

Put up another virgin OP.

I have a few other virgins that are pretty good. Some of the hottest girls I have aren't. This is my first time posting on /b, but I have a pretty good collection. I'll be back tomorrow and share another.

Post moar pls.

So... that's how a virgin looks

How did you convince them to pose for you over the Internet?

It doesn't happen over night. Took like 3 months with that girl and basically building a "relationship" with her. I'll work it with 5-8 girls at a time, so I always have someone dropping pics for me. This girl had never even played with her pussy before until she met me. After much persuasion, I got her to play with her pussy and she had 4 orgasms. One day I was able to make her cum 16x. She was unique like that. Some girls cum once and then they don't wanna talk dirty with me again for a couple days.

What websites do you visit to meet such girls? I'll drop pics once I get good material from someone the way you do. Props and respect to you, user.

Is it fun to brag to strangers on the internet?

It use to be Omegle, but it's so saturated with bots. Then there's a few kik friend finders, but too many fakes there...I'll share my main one, only because this thread is basically dead now. FavTalk ...make sure when u sign up, you set your country/region settings inside that app to "global" so you're meeting girls from all over the world. Asian girls outside the US are very conservative at first, but be patient...they're the ones that will deliver the goods, whether they're virgin or not. But, you have to be sweet with words and very patient. They aren't use to being treated well and showered with compliments and loving words.

Thank you once more, good user! I will follow in your footsteps and post to give Sup Forums some more unsauceable material.

What did I brag about? I simply shared part of what I had, bud. I've been coming here for years and thought I would try and make my first thread a good one, user. I could care less whether you enjoyed what I delivered or not. My life goes on all the same.

wow thats amazing, please more

What interests do you type in to get the goods?

Thanks for sharing. I too used to use Omegle, but it really is complete shit now.

I actually just plugged in the ones that were general interests to me. Fill it out until you can't select anymore and you'll find more girls. Upload more than one pic of yourself and don't mention anything about sex chat, or you're not gonna get anywhere with anyone there. Good luck!

Thank you user! I will be here with material in due time.

damn