What's the most fucked up movie you've seen?

What's the most fucked up movie you've seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8m5-hqsHQ5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think I've ever been so disgusted in my life before watching this putrid shit.

i refuse to see it. I have some respect for the man and I fear that watching this will be the end blow. Why? why did he have to make it that way?

Melancholie der Engel

For all them Kickstarter bucks and the exclusive video games adaptations

Gotta be The Grifter...
It changed my life in several ways..

someone say salo and get it over with

that vomit dolls movie by the satanist guy with the edgy name
it's not worth watching

Irreversible made me angrier than the most extreme gore shit I ever watched

Where the dead go to die?

no i looked it up it's slaughtered vomit dolls by lucifer valentine

just 100% shit, it's barely a movie

Ah. Where the dead go to die is also a horrendous piece of shit directed by an edgelord named Johnny Screamerclawzz

Green Elephant.

>Johnny Screamerclawzz

oh boy

Because its shit.. ye?

That movie isn't fucked up.

It's 3 hours of boring try hard edgy art shit with some gross out scenes thrown in to make it seem deep and fucked up.

Visually I Stand Alone isn't a massively graphic movie visually, but it's definitely one of the most fucked up. Literally nausea-inducing.

What the fuck is this from?

So, fucked up then?

Sheitan 2006

>fucked up
>drinking goat milk
wooooow

Glad to see that girls are still living deliciously.

I thought that was Victoria Justice, in the lost fifth season of Nickelodeon's Victorious.

August underground mordum
Martyrs

Too tame for Victorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=8m5-hqsHQ5c

Irreversible is great, that's my go to when it's time to fap.

I don't know what it's from, but a while back someone posted a scene from a movie where a grown man beats the shit out of a little girl. Looked pretty legit, even though it's obviously staged.

that was probably that movie with loli jena malone

Yeah Bastard out of Carolina

>Directed by Angelica Houston

God bless her

His name is Lucifer Valentine, and he has a vomit fetish and is a satanist who makes"art" movies involving vomit and gore.

The edgiest man alive, some call him.

When I was a kid, I watched a movie with my parents that involved some creepy guy tieing a woman to a tree, then covering her with chocolate then he licked it off as she was screaming. Really fucked up scene, I definitely shouldn't have been exposed to it at 8 years old.

AVGN Cuck movie

BvS :-)

Fucking sheltered city faggots triggered by nature.

pssshtt...

When was the last time you slaughtered a bull and bathed in its blood?

shortbus

Just this morning. Bet you've never even done it, faggot.

lilya4ever

never felt so empty

The Green Elephant I guess.

That's a cow, not a bull, you dumbfuck. And yes, I have.

Niku Daruma is up there. Some of that also comes from the fact that it's not really a horror movie as much as it is fap material for people that like seeing women raped and dismembered.

Is the cow ok?

Yes

Men Behind the Sun probably, Philosophy of a Knife is fucked up as well and tells the same story.

Interpretations of real world events always make me uneasy.

Army Dog
I couldn't sleep that night.

Based Arrabal not giving a fuck.

Is that a real cow?

It should never be time to fap. Reevaluate your life

Hope these poolooians got salmonella

>The "I'm 16 and watch 'super fucked up' movies and liveleak videos. I might be a sociopath or something..." Starter Pack

I wish Sup Forums had never recommended it to me. I.. i can't close my eyes anymore.

>poo in loo
>cow slaughter
if this was a bollywood movie, the cow would be riding a motorcycle and the angry young hero would rescue it and the girl from the villain who was going to marry the girl and rape the cow.

Grow up, kid... bet you're one of those pussies who gets all sensitive about animals getting killed... you a damn vegetarian too? heh.... moron.

The Grifter

Digits confirm
UHURU!

>"CUT"
>"alright that was pretty good but I want to make a couple extra takes just to be safe"

>That scene where they burn the church and army dog mauls anyone trying to escape

Did they really think that was appropriate for a kids movie?