Dear pro-choicers, why do you hate babies?

Dear pro-choicers, why do you hate babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP, how many kids have you adopted so far?

Dear OP, answer my fucking question.

Because they're loud annoying poop machines

hes adopted none so far cuz hes a cunt ass bitch

None, you baby hating fuck.

you forgot expensive, stressful, emotional and burdensome

we worship moloch you stupid faggot, what kind of dumb uninformed question is that?

typical republicunt

Because most people myself included should have been aborted the human race is way overpopulated we really need a good plague to wipe out at least half of us

Because without abortion there would be 35% niggers instead of 12.5%.

sometimes it is

sometimes it's factored into the judgement

Because they're babies.

Nice b8 there.
I support Trump, but acknowledge he won't give a rat's ass about fags/dykes and gendertards.
As for abortion, if he does anything to increase liability on society originating from liability upon a mother who can't abort a baby, I won't get over it.
However, his batting average to pass prop-Republican legislation, combined with a Republican majority in both houses forming unified government might just make it increasingly difficult to get an abortion, but I could be wrong.
>posted earlier

This all niggers should just be sterilized

Very good point.

>why do you hate babies?
I don't. I hate YOUR babies. Just because you're allowed to kill your children doesn't mean I will kill mine. Kill yourselves. And your babies.

you can delete that picture now

Because it rids the world of a shitload of retard parents with retard babies. Do you want even more nignogs and white trash?

they destroy my sleep

OP here. Man, you guys are some fucking dickheads. Babies are cool, I don't care what anyone says.

kill them all

I really think idiocracy is a documentary from the future and the time travelers came back and gave it to us and caused the Mandela effect btw the earth is flat and Jesus was a velociraptor

Babies with non retarded parents yes. Peasant babies with retarded parents not so much.

I bet you think birth control is a sin too

Because if anyone wants an abortion it means they didn't want a baby and if they had it they would be bad parents

if you love babies so much why aren't you adopting any? or helping women pay for prenatal care? fuck you

Think of it like this. If you had a choice between your life of the baby which would you choose. Some people fuck up and they need to fix it. I'm not a women but I sure as hell would not want to bring in another life form in this world knowing all the dangers that await it not to mention it will die eventually we all will so might as well save a soul from the torture

Good to know that YOU like the feeling of sleeplessness and debt for the next 18 years of your life.

Because the woman has no say on the baby's life when she is getting killed. Dumb. Dude you really think the woman will write a note and go through legal actions to be kill for the baby not to be considered murder

Then how about you just don't bring them into this world in the first place. Use a fucking condom.

they cant wipe their ass, plus their taste in music sucks

So it's okay when the woman lets someone kill it? As long as she gives the go ahead, it's not murder?

Condoms break Birth Control Fails

If we're being consistent, and giving niggers welfare when they're out of the womb, why the fuck can't we help them in the womb?

I have two stepkids. I wish both had been aborted.

Why the fuck do we help them out of the womb. Should just send them all back to Africa

I'm happy with life. I'm blessed to be here.

This!!!!!

This thread made me wonder if there's any kind of negative when it comes to birth control. I mean, the profound kind of negative.. like the difference, bacteriologically, of the environment in a woman's vagina.

When she's young, without birth control, she'd likely get pregnant before taking all that many dicks.

But with birth control, there are decades of dicking by dozens of men, each contributing their own bacterial soup that itself becomes part of her vaginal world.

What effect does that have on the developing fetus, and on the child as it's delivered (and force-fed the bacterial soup?)

All they do is scream, shit, piss, drool, and scream some more. They're fucking awful.

Babies are dicks. Also, if your house was sentient, I'd let it kick your mooching ass out, too.

Fuck off, tard boy.

>I have two kids

Condoms work if you use them properly. Most of the time that they fail is because the retard using it doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.

Here's a thought, and it's just a thought, but how about girls just don't be such fucking whores?

There's too many people on earth

With blacks raping all the women and mexicans having kids like there's no tomorrow, I worry that america will suffer from overpopulation

I like my coworkers, I wouldn't necessarily want them to move in with me but that doesn't mean I'm okay with them getting murdered either.

Sorry, these baby hating dickheads don't like the thought of anything that doesn't involve genocide.

CUCK
U
C
K

OP do you have children of your own?

You're a retard.

They are shitty, smelly, and vile creatures

Nope

They're fucking ugly. Only a pedo would want one.

I could say the same about old people. Should we euthanize them as well?

You must have no knowledge of the human body at all if you wonder/think that. I cant even begin to explain how your post is wrong and dumb in every aspect. PLEASE: read a fucking biology book.

Regarding OPs question: dont want to fuck up a kid, dont want to spend money on it, dont want to waste time on it, dont want to be chained to it and the mother.

So retarded you don't even know what stepkids are

Yes. Fucking yes man.

Because they're larval humans.

You financially support another man's seed.
CUCKOLD
U
C
K
O
L
D

I like you.

Not everybody is satisfied with their hand like you are

You could have said just as much, using as many words, and given a reason or two why I'm wrong.

But ya didn't.

Lack of availability to abortion procedures causes more problems for society than abortion. I don't even care about the moral question.

Why don't we legalize murder to allow people to murder each other safely? Instead of letting people run around and killing each other in the streets, they can walk down to a clinic and make an appointment to murder each other in gladiator combat.

there are too many of them

It has already started man
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html

I don't see that as an equal comparison.
We need people to do jobs for society to function, so we can't simply have people killing eachother; we all require members to contribute.

- Without abortions available via a doctor, women will still attempt to have one done which will likely cause harm to them.
- Pregnant women do not contribute anything to society. They don't work and poor ones cost money; it'd be better to have the individual back in working shape as soon as possible.
- Kids born to poor families everyone money.
- Kids born to single mothers or in orphanages are more likely to become criminals or addicts.
- We have plenty enough population.

Babies fucking suck are you blind, deaf, and gay?

7+ billion ppl in the world
no intelligent species would ever reproduce uncontrolled like this and expect not to go extinct from destroying its planet

So to summarize, lack of availability to abortion procedures increases the impoverished, uneducated population. Also women get stuck with rape babies.

Not all babies. Just the black fatherless ones (90% of them) which will grow up to be a burden on society by committing crimes, being in prison and leeching taxpayer money.

Wow people sure took the fucking bait