/got/ general

Dark Sansa has entered the game

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4l0nie/fucking_cunts_where_are_next_weeks_spoilers/d3jwxbd
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nmmoc/first_and_last_post/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nler0/spoilers_for_rest_of_the_season/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4gbh57/the_freefolk_s6_ghoul_pool/d2gkqex
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-soundtrack-arriving-june-24th/(
youtube.com/watch?v=W3kUmm0yenY
youtube.com/watch?v=47MazYDnmaU
youtube.com/watch?v=cIwpmwo7KWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

All hail His Grace, Azor Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, the Prince who was Promised, the Son of Ice and Fire, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

no

no one will be azor ahai, calling it

grrm is a known euphoric

Azor Jon

Azor Jon

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(final scene)

Sources:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4l0nie/fucking_cunts_where_are_next_weeks_spoilers/d3jwxbd
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nmmoc/first_and_last_post/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nler0/spoilers_for_rest_of_the_season/ - confirmed by truede
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4gbh57/the_freefolk_s6_ghoul_pool/d2gkqex
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-soundtrack-arriving-june-24th/( for the Dany and Sam parts specifically)

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>The casting call for a “fat lord in his 60s” gave many book readers hope that Wyman Manderly and his famous Frey pies would appear in Season 6. But GRRM just implied he’s still cut, which leaves us wondering who this character could be. If not Manderly, could he be a conglomerate character that will take Manderly’s part in the story? Because even without everyone’s favorite fat lord of White Harbor, we need revenge for the Starks. We have not seen the Freys since the Red Wedding. But with the promise of a major return of the Northern Houses, not to mention the Siege of Riverrun, and a casting for a character many believe is Merrett Frey, the day of reckoning cannot be that far off.

I hope Jaime doesn't eat those pies :(

Cast me

Warden of the South

That's how I understood it. Sansa isn't heartless. She just finally realized that once Rickon was in Ramsay's clutches, his life was already forfeit.

ive come to solely complain about the FUCKING SHAKY CAM BULLSHIT in otherwise well-directed scene.

holy fucking shit.

im watching Hardhome and its the worst instance of shaky cam shit in the series so far.

this cancer needs to die. the absolute worst thing to happen to action scenes in cinema/tv history.

seriously just fuck off already, it's rarely ever done well and when it is (Jason Bourne) it inspires people who dont know how to do it to do it and ruin their fucking scenes.

this has become so frustrating, it completely fucking ruins what could be well-made battle scenes. if anyone on GoT is listening tell the action directors to FUCK OFF with this horseshit.

almost every fight in the series, 1 on 1 or otherwise, """"utilizes"""" shaky shit and it makes the fight half as interesting. the brienne vs. hound fight especially pissed me off, but ive gotten to Hardhome and enough is enough, fuck off forever.

the shaky cam is one horrible idea i would never miss if it disappeared forever. we have it well-done in Bourne and like two other movies, its total ass in everything else and we don't need another second of it.

fuck off, fuck off, and fuck off

Reek

depends

height?

iron islands. random euron supporter.

nah she's heartless. she didn't get upset about him dying even a little.

5'6"

shaky cam and EXTREME close-ups. it isn't cool, its fucking putrid and needs to die like cancer cells. i cant tell what the hell is going on and im 22, im not an old codger who cant follow anything.

make the action clear, it isnt fucking hard holy shit

no one will be azor ahai because he's never going to finish the books

>tfw it turns out there is only one legitimate hero of prophecy and its the one not tied to religion

>tfw its The Last Hero and its Bran

jon snow

He could play older Rickon...

EXTREME close-ups in action scenes, to clarify. stop zooming in on their fucking shoulders to cover up your shit stunt people, show actual action holy shit this shouldn't even be a problem

Kys autist, sonic characters have more personality than that manlet

No, no no... We need shaky cam, slightly odd angles, quick yet small zoom ins, and LENS FLARE.

Only then is it good and watchable.

user IS TINY. TINY!

No, it just shows that revenge was more important to Sansa that Rickon's life. They might have been able to negotiate with Ramsay if he knew they had the larger force, but she decided not to.

>has literally done nothing the entire show

reek

already cockless, so it's perfect

>Jojen's eyebrows
>Meera's hair and nose
>Short
>Crafty-looking

Literally the perfect flashback Howland Reed

Tyrion.

Why did season 1 and 2 have so many OC scenes that were so good? What went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3kUmm0yenY

>tfw jon and dany are both just red herrings

k e k

Over 90% of the people here don't have a 5.6 inch girth.... Oh wait, height? The White Wolf of the Norf.

What does Azor Jon mean?

It's a very cheap way to shoot actions scenes (not much choreography / real fighting going on in 1 second shots) that doesn't trigger normies. Why would they go away from it?

I completely agree with you guys but from a money-making perpective it doesn't make sense not to do it.

What we need to do is point this out to all the plebs so they will go against it aswell. Do any well known reviewers ever complain about this issue?

Production schedules took precedence over plot and storylines.

It's fucking unbelievable how Sophie thinks that Sansa has suffered the most in the entire series or that she's somehow come to her own as a independent womyn now that she's had two men gather armies and fight her battles for her.

Like the champion of light or something I think?

my first thought

>be me
>6'3"
>only have a 5.5 inch dick that has 5.5 girth

My cock looks so tiny compared to my body.

That he or she likes butt stuff.

it means nothing because azor ahai isnt real

>Sophie thinks that Sansa has suffered the most in the entire series
Has she really said that?

makes me sad desu

youtube.com/watch?v=47MazYDnmaU

>Sam's still going to Oldtown after stealing Heartsbane

what the fuck, Sam?

Yes, watch inside the episode 9

Rickon

>Melisandre will revive Ramsay in Season 7
>He will come back harder better faster stronger
>He will form a new army of 20'000 good men and take back the north
>He will rape Sansa in front of an uncocked Jon and then flay him while she must watch
>Ramsay will be Azor Ahai and become the Ruler of the whole world

Rate!

I want to marry Maisie!

Still ahead of the curve, no pun intended.

Maybe he wants to go to the Tower?

H O W L A N D
O
W
L
A
N
D

Here, 15 seconds in

youtube.com/watch?v=cIwpmwo7KWQ

Sophie knows the primary victims of war are women.

>I'm with herpes

From now on when I read Azor _______, I'm going to think that character is into butt stuff. It's like those "I need feminism" posters.... Instead of "feminism" I replace it with "professional therapy." It usually makes me chuckle a little.

you'll be glad to know bastardbowl came out really well and is a war scene for the ages

fucking corpse mounds bruh

>implying his father isn't impressed by him standing up to him for once and after Sam talks down on him for sitting at horn hill hunting while the country has been and is again on the brink of war while his fat pussy son was getting strangled by zombies

>bad fanfic/10

and therefore as likely as anything we have seen recently

To be honest she's not entirely wrong

Only theon has technically had it worse

Her little brother was just murdered in cold blood and here she smirking like a cunt. This is so stupid.

It's starting to become a thing, thank God. The normies are slowly turning on it.

Why the hell would real fighting trigger them, though?

The fights in 300 and LotR are great and straightforward and everyone loves them. Why did studios stray away from this?

Hardhome is a moving moment in ASoIaF. With shaky bullshit, it has 1/3 the impact at most.

Kek, my mistake Mr Shekelberg.

Top 5 most attractive girls in Got? I'll start
> 5. Brienne
> 4. Yara Greyjoy
> 3. The Waif
> 2. Arya
> 1. _____Bran____

How about Edmure, Beric, Sandor, Jon?

Hello my fellow feminists/ASOIAF lovers! You anons DO realize this is a story about how even women, midgets/manlets, and fat boi's are kick ass too. You know this RIGHT?

The GoT universe has slaves. My go to in stories with slaves is that the slaves usually suffer the worst.

But user Yara isn't a girl

Ned would be disappoint

>make up like she's some kinda fairy
>raincoat and dirty boots
>short skirt
What is this combination?

>blue eyes

>So should we find an actor that resembles young Sean Bean?
>Nah, let's just cast this potato.

top of the dome list is arya meli myr cersei shae

its "festival glam"

and also how "kick ass" people are just as flawed as those we hate, maybe even more so.

Cersei seemed to do fine until her bro raped her tis war though of course

>blue eyes
>black eyebrows
>not bald

i disagree with 5-2

>greatest swordsman in all of Westoros
>handsomest man in all of Westoros

Why are the Daynes so GOAT?

>3. The Waif
Also Missandei.

>why can't Mel revive Rickon? It was just a couple arrows.

Cause fuck you, that's why

Didn't Theon double check that before he realized who she was?

delete this

Can't wait for Euron to fuck some shit up

>ywn fight by Arthur against the Kingswood's brotherhood
>ywn never see him win the love of the people
>ywn see him duel and kill the smiling knight
>ywn be knighted by him with Dawn

Too bad they ruined Dawn.

He will make the Ironborn great again.

his fresh navy will get instantly obliterated by dragons + iron usurpers and there will be a quip about weak men not ruling anymore.

He would because she's the blacksheep of the family.

>Jon will make her try
>it will fail

"looks like his big cock couldnt save him from my dragons"

his men will all be like

So theres no way Yara holds up her end of the deal right? Theres no way she just threw away every basic Iron Born tradition just to bend to knee to Dany right?
Wasnt her whole thing at the Kingsmoot about making the Ironborn great again and raiding the shit out of the mainland?

I can see a resemblance. He's not quite masculine enough though

he literally looks the same lol

VALYRIAN STEEL ARMOR

"I make Joke" was probably the funniest thing this season.
And that's actually pretty sad

Why is Gurm such an edgelord in the later books?

howland pls appear and save us from the cancer of this show

Is that you Howland? Looks like a mix of Jojen and Meera.

Who are you quoting?
If you're the one asking the question, the answer would be that it's not Mel who revives people, it's the Lord of Light. And the Lord of Light doesn't care about Rickon. He does care about Jon Stark though because he's the price that was promised.