What if

What if Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield were to star alongside Tom Holland in Spider-Man Homecoming as they reenact the Clone Saga, except this time involving different dimensional versions of him instead of clones?

Also, Brock Lesnar should be Eddie Brock/Venom.

I really hope one day we see Tobey as spiderman again through some multi dimensional shit

Tobey as Kaine
Andrew as Ben

MCU Tony meets Tobey and Devil's Alley happens

>multiple dimensions

FINDS

they really need to stop "retelling" the origins. who doesn't know the origin of batman, superman or spiderman? have doc oc hijack peter's brain already. do something cool already.

What if Uncle Ben doesn't die?

I guarantee we will. I have a feeling that once tobey hits 60, they will cast him as uncle ben and he would perfect for it.

>Also, Brock Lesnar should be Eddie Brock/Venom.
No. Lesnar for Juggernaut. Alan Ritchson for Eddie Brock.

Didn't Sony actually consider doing Amazing Spiderman vs Spiderman from those leaked emails?

Dude, Brock Lesnar is Eddie Brock.

Lesnar in a Venom suit would be weird as fuck to see I want it

Lesnar body is 1990s Venom body. Enough with the manlet Venom from the Ultimates universe.

This.

They try and get... you know, actors? That dudes just some muscle. I agree with get Alan Alan Ritchson.

Why would someone like who looks like Brock be a Photographer though? I guess would be there reasoning also pretty much every one was ripped in the 90's version

It's in Brock's backstory. He was bullied so he started bodybuilding and was also into photography.

>That creature on the left
Why do your Sup Forumscksuckers always pick the dumbest looking shit for these comparisons?

>acting like wrestlers in movies is something that's rare and unlikely

What "rock" have you been hiding in?

The majority of them have minimal actual acting ability and are more stuntmen. The Rock is a good example but he's almost a one off. I'd much rather someone who could give a threatening performance then have a meat head who looks scary but could only growl convincingly. It'd be such a boring character if he was litterally just an angry WWE wrestler.

>comparing an Abercrombie and Fitch model to a former UFC champion

Yeah, at least Brock Lesnar convinces me he could kick Spider-Man's ass even without the symbiote.

>The majority of them have minimal actual acting ability and are more stuntmen

It's this way of thinking that led to us getting the guy from That 70s Show as Venom even though The Rock has been getting roles, Macho Man was in Spider-Man, and Batista was in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Lesnar is slightly too old to play a contemporary of Peter as a friend or Daily Bugle coworker. Ritchson is 7 years younger and could more believably play Eddie as he should be older than Peter, but not by too much. Also, Lesnar's done next to nothing outside of the WWE. And Ritchson just did TMNT and played Aquaman in Smallville so he's no stranger to playing CGI characters and working in comic book adaptions.

> It's a WWE fan doesn't understand why actors get cast in roles episode

No its not, that was just bad casting/a different interpretation. The Rock is a charismatic actor but he's just like that, it's not cause he was in the WWE. Batista admited he needed to take acting lessons to keep up, to play a character with basically no emotion. Was Macho Man the guy that played, you know, the wrestler in Spiderman? Cause if so you're kind of proving my point.

Just because someone is beefy doesn't make him right for the character. Infact, Lenser would look downright ridiculous going around when not venom. Not to mention he wouldn't be able to act particularly well.

Speaking of Abercrombie models, I propose Captain Awesome as Col. John Jameson.

>And Ritchson just did TMNT and played Aquaman in Smallville so he's no stranger to playing CGI characters and working in comic book adaptions.

I'd argue those are points against him.

The CGI thing not so much, but acting wise I'd say so. They weren't great performances. I still think he'd be a good choice.

Am I the only one who liked ASM2? Why can't Garfield get a trilogy?

Agreed. Let's go with the guy who's had no acting roles outside of WWE and people only subconsciously chose because his name is Brock and he's a big guy.

>but acting wise I'd say so.
Not really. He did nothing in those roles (one of which is a steaming turd) that makes him any better than Sheamus portraying Rocksteady on the same movie you're saying makes him a better pick.

Again, you're thinking like an out-of-touch executive producer.

>the guy who's had no acting roles outside of WWE

Like the Rock before he became the Scorpion King?

Oh wait, you're actually convinced that an Abercrombie and Fitch model is intimidating.

It's too late. We're Holland now. I liked the first ASM. Thought the second had potential, but the villains sucked and killing off the best part of the movie was a mistake. But I liked the new costume, quips, and Garfield's voice was better than whiny Tobey and helium Holland.

No I'm agreeing with the acting thing. The CGI work would be a massive plus. I'm sure he's a good enough actor to actually portray the character though, despite not having shown it in those two roles. Infact looking at it like a producer is a great choice as someone who had previously worked in comic book adaptations would go over well with fans of the movies.

Stop trying to prove why you're no name WWE wrestler is a better choice than an actual actor. I'd cast Ian Mckellen over your guy.

Holy shit that's not a good example. People in this thread have even spelled out for you why the rock is a different story to most WWE stars. You need to stop commenting, you're clearly underage.

So you want a non-intimidating model Venom? Did you not read the comics or are you going for the puke-inducing latest animated version here, mister casual?

>people think Eddie Brock is Flash Thompson now thanks to the new animated cartoon

Jesus Christ, read the comics.

>It's a "Sony executive goes on Sup Forums to ask people for film ideas"
Yes please do this

The CGI will make him bigger. It's not like we live in the 70s where we have to paint Ferrigno or even pic-related in the 90's.

Nobody on Sup Forums likes that shit show.

>The CGI will make him bigger
-Sony Exec.

I've never seen the animated show, where'd you draw that conclusion.

see I'm talking to the mongoloid who posted this. If that mongoloid is you, then fucking read the comics and know what Eddie Brock fucking looks like, retard.

hi amy pascal!

Why does Sup Forums keep miscasting Venom? Eddie Brock isn't a Patrick Bateman, a competitive Ivy Leaguer, Topher Grace, or an Abercrombie and Fitch model, for fuck's sake.

>Modern Era Eddie Brock

Derailed his character so hard Topher Grace suddenly became a viable candidate for Venom.

Tugboat >>>>>>>>>> tall bong > short bong

>Anti-Hero Venom
>Hero-Hero Venom

was a mistake

>Reed Richards

They don't even release Fantastic Four comics any more, his character is so outdated. Anything related to him is bad and you should feel bad for liking that incarnation of Brock.

You're right. We should go with Mullet Eddie and hire Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Brock Lesnar exists though.

Holy shit this same fagging is insane. Dude please stop posting. Go back to Sup Forums or reddit, or more accurately 9gag. Jesus fucking christ.

>Sup Forums or reddit
>comic book movie
>hurr durr let's not use the source material

Hi, Sony Exec.

What?

We will never get a real version of venom and never see these two bust some heads.

Why live?

>The CGI will make him bigger
-Sony Exec.

That's not even what he was saying, he was calling youout for how childish you're being through out this whole thread and telling you to take it some where someone may care.

Sup Forums and casual MCU watchers want a male model or manlet Venom instead of a swole alpha male Venom.

What does that even mean? I don't speak this language

He was redirecting me to Sup Forums as though we shouldn't follow the fan-approved source material and get a cancerous version of Venom using SJW comics as the source material.

see >The CGI will make him bigger. It's not like we live in the 70s where we have to paint Ferrigno or even pic-related in the 90's.

It's Exec. speak. The same speak that gave us Rubber Muscles Batman, Michael Keaton.

Guaranteed at least 2 billion in profits.

Because it was such a good idea to not CGI Apocalypse.

Is this the worst OP ever to exist on TV. Reading over this thread was like watching a child chuck a tantrum.

Why do you keep replying me to random comments from earlier?

How is that at all what I'm saying, It's some weird idea you've developed because no one agrees that a random body builder should play a character, because hes not an actor and would look fucking ridiculous. I don't care about what actor they use man.

>CGI villains
>good

>hurr man manbabies CGI villains allows us to make manlets intimidating

Shouldn't you be at the Female Ghostbusters thread?

>no one agrees that a random body builder should play a character

But a model who does voice-work for CGI characters is a good idea how...?

Nobody gives a shit about voice actors.

You were asking where the quote came from and how to translate it. Ask the person who I quoted it from what it means.

You mean Spider-Verse?

>Why can't Garfield get a trilogy?
Because Sony wants a cinematic universe not a trilogy.

I thought the leaked emails said two billion dollars and an Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4

What's with people hiring manlets for buff characters?

What's next, a CGI Conan the Barbarian?

holy god how long have you faggots been in this thread. The same fagging from Op is intense, and people have already noticed. Let it die.

Is that Thad Castle?

>this
>venom

What next? This as Gambit?

>muh cgi will fix everything

Kill yourself.

holyshit dude stop same fagging

>if you can't rebut, call him a samefag