fuck you faggot

Cunt

o

K.

Fuck youuuuu

h

how is that fair

U fuck

Can't very well fuck my mom with a clean conscious without replying. Fuck you.

if op doesn't reveil his Reak social security number and uncensored bank statements everyone he loves and cares about in life will die with in the next 6 months

haha, funny one my sir!

wew

wow so funny

I been trying to find an old gif of a guy sitting at his computer playing a shooter and he busts into this house goes in the kitchen kills the woman kicks open another door and is looking through the cross-hairs at himself and he does a double take.. I have tried to search google for it to no avail.. anyone remember seeing that?

fucking high ass lmao

>The "Great Meme War" was a period in the early 21st century of great political tension. It was fought with telecommunication memetic propoganda (TMP, known then as simply "memes" or "dank memes"). The primary fighters were God Emperor Donald Trump, Jew Lord Bernie Sanders, and the Snake Priestess Hillary Clinton.

>In the beginning, it was the Jew Lord versus the God Emperor. Memes were not used as frequently at this time, that would soon change. When the Jew Lord Bernie was not looking, the Snake Priestess poisoned his goblet and took his seat of power. Many were outraged. Even in death, the Jew Lord's supporters clung onto their leader. Many, however, abandoned him, and followed the wretched Snake Priestess.

>TMP was now in full swing, with new supporters flocking to each side, joining at a rapid rate. The pols stated that the Snake Priestess would be victorious. That idea would soon be put down.

>On election night, members of the elite alt right community known as Sup Forums conducted a ritual. The exact details are not known, but rumors state that it involved the Egyptian chaos god known as Kek and vast amounts of concentrated TMP being released. But whatever they did, it worked. The God Emperor was victorious and the Snake Priestess lay defeated.

Today, we enjoy our high standard of living, non-degeneracy, and, of course, our way of life. However, the Snake Priestess still lives and breathes. Everyday, she plots, waiting for the time to strike.

If you see ANY SJW activity, call the tip hotline and report it. Thank you. God bless America.

fuck you

lknlkn

Op candy ass

Fuck you.

Nigger

Nigger

Ur a faggot

Reported

If u post this shit again YOUR mom will die tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw

fuk

cant take the risk

check em btw :)

M

Go away newfag

You deserve to die, faggot.

Dog

youtube.com/watch?v=zMsUYTriUVQ

fuck you

gave me chuckle

dafuq

no mom

i love my mom

asshat

big chungus

OP is a faggot

fuk

youtu.be/B-Wd-Q3F8KM

You're a douche OP

nigger

Just for you

I lost to this shit?! Are you kidding me?

fuc

Encarta 95

fuq

he is not flyng, he pretty sure hanged himself, so he is dead, and its not gore thread. reported

youtube.com/watch?v=CNLs6YPlNWA

Quads are official.
This nigger said he was 12.

Faggot