Why aren't you straight edge?

Why aren't you straight edge?
>Answer: Because you're weak, and you have no self control. If you respected yourself like me, you wouldn't willingly put poison into your body like a fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Mv0KsuyiSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because drugs, sex, and alcohol are fun as hell.

Because good beer is tasty as all fuck

Because this was cool in the 90's, but I know it isn't the 90's anymore.

alcohol, smoking, and drugs are cool and you're a lame nerd.

straight edge means no sex also

Been straight edge for awhile. Only ever drank during college but stopped after graduating.

I am straight edge, but that's only because I was a fucking loser (still am, but not as much) in grade 5 and had the shittiest "friends" who made me an alcoholic. Had to repeat a grade because my liver fucked up.

>am 23 now
>don't drink
>don't smoke
>don't do drugs
>not even caffeine

I use wine when cooking tho but that's it.

AMA

>Because you're weak

No. You're weak for not being able to manage your drug consumption.

>if you need to drink coffee and smoke cigarettes you are goth, if you stay up late while avoiding activities that are hazardous to your health you are a faggot douchy vamp kid.

Becouse i know that other things are the important ones to have self respect.

I drink all the time, but I'd class myself as straight edge. I don't drink when I'm with other people, and it's usually just a single glass of whiskey or so on a night. I can't remember the last time I was drunk, I just like the taste of alcohol. I'm a boring old man by the age of 21.

ITT socially inept teenagers

Because I'm not an edgy sperglord elitist faggot like OP....

And in some circles, no meat.

I'm straight edge XX, love punk, but I hate straight edge punk. Fuckin Christ, fuck minor threat and good clean fun, autistic sounding bull

>Addicts that try to justify their poor decisions

Worked hard all weak at school, about to graduate university with honors, I will do what I want on my down time.

tripping on dxm writing this

Lmao you're an idiot

why don't you make a post describing the benefits of living straight edge?

Fuck cig's, only poor retards who attend some B grade vocational cosmetology school with financial aid waste their money on overpriced garbage to get a quick buzz that in turn makes you smell like shit.

DUDE WEED LMAO

How about you end your fucking life?

>weak
Jesus christ. This one is so drugged up that he can't even spell. Please do yourself a favor and find the nearest rehab center.

Because life has no meaning and you shouldn't die without ever trying at least once. You don't even know what it is you're avoiding.

I bet you made a lot of good decisions in your life to end up here, being mad at people on the internet.

I've been in a serious relationship for the past 5 years, so I guess I qualify
I drink a shit ton of coffee but that's hardly wild living

>dxm
Found the high schooler who wants to get high but has no friends or way to buy except going to cvs and getting cough syrup

If you respect yourself, why are you bragging to strangers?

what is sucking cock like

If you know the answer, why did you ask?

used to be, but weed and beer is fun bud, get over yourself

Drugs keep me from murdering people. Drugs are good.

its amazing how straight and edged a penis is

Who's cig? And why do you hate what's his?

Real talk though, I don't get the anti-sex angle. I don't subscribe to the anti-drugs anti-drinking angle, but the sex seems to be the odd one out. Any straight-edge people want to weigh in on that one?

Because weed prevents my seizures and I'm not a faggot. Don't drink or smoke cigs anymore though

I bet you're a Jehovah's Witness too.

>Being in control of myself at all times
>Saving money that would be spent on alcohol, and being able to buy something else with it
>Not having something to hide
>No hangovers
>Less chance of lung cancer and other diseases (because I don't smoke)
Not becoming dependent on any substance to the point where I need it to be happy - I can enjoy myself and relax without it
>Not supporting drug cartels, or paying excessive tax money to the government, depending on whether the drugs I would be using are legal or illegal
>Not having to be concerned that I'll get too drunk to control myself and end up having a sexual experience that I'll regret (whether it's taking advantage of a girl who's too drunk to say no, cheating on my girlfriend, or just otherwise making bad decisions about who to sleep with)
>In the same vein, not being concerned that I'll make other bad decisions while drunk - no fights, no drunk texting people, no hurting myself or others, etc
And most of all
>Peace of mind knowing that I am a rational and responsible adult that isn't crippled by drug addictions

dude it's an entire philosophy based on a song with about 20 words in it total

i dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont fuck

also in that one minor threat song, out of step, Didn't Ian say there's no set of rules? so like????

>Life has no meaning
So that means that I should ruin mine?

Being drunk in public with my friends is the most fun ive ever had

You were not an alcoholic in grade 5. Drinking often doesn't make you an alcoholic. Needing to drink often does. Also did your friends hold your mouth open and force you to drink? No, so don't blame them. You did it because you wanted to. Live and learn, nigger

>take tons of drugs (seriously, like a whole lot of drugs)
>has job of dreams
>have gf
>have an apartment in the heart of the city beautiful view
>tons of hobbies
>great life overall.
and i make it even better with drugs.

its not poison, its just chemicals tickling my brain in all the right places

/thread

So you're admitting that I'm better than you? Maybe if you weren't a fucking stoned junkie you wouldn't be inferior to me.

Which drugs?

you guys remember cm punk

>Because weed prevents my seizures
So you're literally retarded? This just proves my point.

I'm not straight edge because I'm not a douchebag. Also, every straight edge guy I ever met has been on a cocktail of steroids and spend 40 hours a week lifting like a fucking gorilla. Explain that shit.

Yeah, it's not wild living. I think the biggest factor in straight edge is relieving yourself of guilt and impurities. Some people drink coffee or smoke weed and feel fine. I drink coffee or have redbull and I'm shivering, sweaty and convinced i'm gonna die. So I stay away from that shit.

Some hc straight edge guys won't eat meat. I feel fine with a burger, I like that shit, I eat that shit, I'm at peace with my fuckin dead cow. For them whatever for me whatever

>27
>never had alcohol
>never smoked
>never done any drugs besides prescription that I needed to not die

you want the full list?

jwh-018
weed in every shape and form
oxycodine
hydrocodine
dipt
dxm
ketamine
mxe
nitrous oxide
amphetamine (both racemic paste and adderall [75% d-iso to 35% l-isomer])
dom
4-fa
coke
mescaline
2-cb
2-ce
25-i-nbome
25-b-nbome
lsd
lsz
al-lad
dmt
4-aco-dmt
5-meo-mipt
5-meo-dmt
4-aco-met
shrooms (4-ho-dmt if you are sticking to the tryptamine naming convention)
mdma
mda
kratom
lsa
kava
eth-lad

>Lying to strangers on Sup Forums
Drug addict and a liar. That's a whole new level of pathetic.

not in order, just kinda the order i remembered them. and i might be missing a few.

/thread

Rumor is Ian McKaye drank later, like fugazi era. The entire root of the scene is hypocrisy, just like most punk. But what happened happened, now it's whatever

Nah, pretty normal otherwise, even own my own business. Maybe after high school you'll grow out of your holier-than-thou faggot attitude.

i'll just leave this here

Because I'm no longer a 15 yo religious extremist

you caught me man, better go kill myself, after all... drug users cant have successful lives, right?

Hahahahahahahahaha grammar boyzzzz

You need drugs to have fun? What a fucking loser.

I guess I consider myself straight edge. I'm 26 and have never consumed alcohol or taken recreational drugs. I also don't like drinking caffeine or taking pain killers unless I'm desperate. And no, I don't consider myself better than anyone else. I don't give a fuck if you smoke weed or drink alcohol. All my friends do it. I just think it's kind of gross, but I keep it to my self, so my friends don't pester me about it. Luckily, I found a partner who shares the same opinions on these matters.
Oh and yeah I'm probably a boring person. I hate parties. Big whoop.

you sound like you're trying to justify never having fun

Lolol
Thank you user

You must be boring af

So basically you're too much of a pussy to handle any sort of intoxication? Sounds like you are the weak one here. Millions of people around the world enjoy alcohol, drugs, and sex responsibly, in moderation. Having a few beers or smoking a joint doesn't make you an addict, retard. Just because you spend your money on buttplugs and dildos instead of booze doesn't make you any better than anyone

Watch out with the coke and research chemicals, the rest for the most part are pretty harmless.

Because it's not my place to judge or push my opinions on other people.

Straight edge tards just make themselves look like douchebags.

If they would just mind their own fucking business they wouldn't be so bad.

because i'm not a faggot

you did nbome on purpose? what was it like?

No one gonna touch this one? I'm legit curious what the reasoning is. Your call if you don't want to drink or do drugs, and I can see the reasoning, but I don't know why anyone would give up sex unless they thought they were gonna go to hell for getting off.

Yeah, purposely killing brain cells sure is fun. You must have a lot of fun.

yeah its pretty fuckin' fun acutally

Have you been injecting drugs lately?
I think you've been loading up on estrogen instead of dope, because you're really bitching out.

>Having a few beers or smoking a joint doesn't make you an addict
Keep telling yourself that
>I-I'm not an addict, I-I can quit anytime I want

coke is garbage, and i knew it was going in... but i mean, have can you NOT say you've tried coke when you have that kinda list (it was actually fairly recent).

the coolest part about it was the numbing of your throat. not really the stimulant like effects, which were mild. i did 2 decently sized lines and had maybe the same effects as a few energy drinks or 5-7mg of adderall. probably wasn't the best coke out there either though.

as for the RC's. i research them a lot a head of time. psychopharm is a hobby of mine, so i know a lot about the methods of action and metabolism paths.

yeah, had anti-convulsants and benzos on hand just in case, and did a fairly low dose of both. i still had some tolerance im assuming from previous endeavors, so not all that spectacular. it was an "only do it once" kinda thing due to the saftey profile. 25-i was more visual, with very linear and sharp fractals. didnt get much more than surface texturing and no real mental aspects.

25-b was less intense and also lacked i the mental side.

i was hoping a full agonist would have been crazier at a lower dosage, but hey. im not gonna take a dose where it does get crazy.

And yet you fall prey to one of the most gripping vices known to man: bragging to strangers on the internet that you're better than them.
You're no different OP. You just pick a different poison.

youtu.be/1Mv0KsuyiSU

I would have skipped town for a few days had I known it was time for the fairy convention.

Because I wanna die you fucking idiot.

I'd fucking go out of my way to crowd kill you and the fat vegan femenazi who friend zoned you follow around if I ever saw you at a show.

you dont purposefully kill brain cells though. most drugs are non neurotic... and even some that are are only due to metabolization into oxides or taking too much if its an SRA. these are preventable, or at least you can mitigate the negative effects to a high extent..

"Partner"
Faggot detected

id normally agree but my brother does it every once in a while and does harder drugs

>straight edge?

Yeah. Tonight I drank some wine and ate the dinner of baked chicken and mashed potatoes and salad I made for myself while watching the NFL game on television.

What did you do? Sit in a cold, dark apartment staring at a wall and not sinning?

>He thinks taking drugs makes him tough
Why don't you write another paragraph explaining why you poison yourself?

I pretty much am. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs for health and religious reasons, and my crippling social anxiety helps me avoid sexual contact.

I don't drink all to often but people who brag about being straight edge are just as irritating as stoners who brag about "dat good ganja" and smokers who feel the need to tell strangers about their habits and how they need a drag.

sXe music sucks. How the fuck can you listen to that shite sober with the exception of strife.

I'm too poor to afford drugs, booze or weed. Also,
>drogas
You have to go back.

I'm smarter high than you are sober. You jelly?

wait, str8 edge fags avoid sex too?

5/7 linework

just buy some morning glory seeds, or HBWR seeds. maybe try to find unwashed poppy seeds and make tea?