New to mu?

i love radiohead

I know what that is and I'm not clicking it

I mean yeah, kinda. Why do you ask?

Why would she do that

What did she mean by this

Imagine receiving a fellatio and she puke all over your dick and your pubic region.

new to mu?

why is hospice in this chart

Listening to Loveless for the first time now. Thanks for posting this chart user

>viper
holy shit top kek

because it's awful lmaoooo

Happened to me once desu

Not new, but im just now getting around to filling out the chart. Where should i go next?

Green is liked
Yellow is meh/indifferent
Red is disliked

Why didn't you like feels?

>no bleep
off yourself my man

Go for the mu core stuff. The radiohead albums are good.

who made this chart? the metal list is shite

Somebody post theoriginal please

right here

It was a large collaboration from all of mu a few years ago. Notice the varying inclusion of MBDTF, that album had just come out and there was a bitter war between people who thought it was a classic and those that hated it. So it would be put on the list, then removed.

I didn't contribute to the metal list at all, but who even likes metal anyway? lol

To have listened to so much of that chart and still need others' direction means you've failed to develop the curiosity and initiative that chart is meant to inspire.

Good job. Seriously though, don't feel too bad. This board is filled to the brim with thoughtless drones just like you. You'll fit right in.

>Hospice

listen to Disintegration

is this the oldest version out there?

pavement and guided by voices are the best stuff on the chart

mine

Jethro tull's thick as a brick is a prog rock masterpiece. Check it out

Sup Forums

noun

Board full of autistic, pointlessly contrarian retards with an overly inflated sense of self-importance due to the music they listen to.

Retard