It's shit

Other urls found in this thread:

kinggizzard.bandcamp.com/album/flying-microtonal-banana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post a link so I can judge for myself

kinggizzard.bandcamp.com/album/flying-microtonal-banana

It's shit

no its not

Havent listened yet but but you're probably right. Apparently they're releasing three albums this year. Thats fuccin stupid. If I wanted a shit load of mediocre releases I'd listen to Future. Just make one good one and call it a year.

I thought it was 5?

Maybe it is five. Even worse.

when the FUCK are they touring the US again

Right after they finish their Aus tour, so pretty soon.

All their shows here sold out really fast, it was fucking ridiculous.

is there a Sup Forums approved King Gizzard album ranking list yet?
If not post yours ITT

Nonagon
Quarters
Mind Fuzz
Float Along
Paper Mache
Banana

Haven't heard the others. Banana is still good but it feels like a weak rehash of Nonagon with some microtones thrown in

This album is the new DSOFM. Just watch. This will be the one you tell your great grandchildren about when you reminisce about the best times of your life

i wish i could agree with you

Nonagon Infinity opened the door and this one closed it

way better than the new father john misty

Nonagon
Banana
Oddments
Float Along
Mind Fuzz
Quarters
Paper Mache

It's definitely more focused on middle east psych influence. If anything it's Nonagon Pt. 2, which isn't bad with all the other shit albums from this year so far

I recc'd this to a patrician friend of mine and I'm horribly worried that I've made a mistake and she'll think I'm a pleb and will no longer respect my taste

Rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake, rattlesnake.

You recommended her Banana instead of Nonagon Infinity?

Why?

Paper Mache > Everything else

fuck you, i like it A L O T

try it a few more times, it's a grower

fuck u

u got a laugh outta me

agreed :(

although honestly I never really got the hype around their other albums.

Quarters > Nonagon > Oddments > Mind Fuzz > Float Along > Paper Mache > Banana >> rest

They've been working on some songs for these future albums for a while now though. Like Lord of Lightning and that Balrog song. So where I agree that's a lot of albums, I don't think they're just churning out albums to churn out mediocre albums. They've probably got a lot of ideas bouncing around and it just so happens to be five albums worth

Freshest in mind at the time

Haven't been able to get too into Nonagon, but I fucking love this album.

I thought it was good?

Pretty shit how theyre playing 6 melbourne shows and none in sydney

That's because Melbourne is better.

And it's 7 shows now.

Paper mache is it's own thing. It's sort of hard to compare it to any of the other albums.

Freshly stolen gizz memes

Its growing on me. Only tracks I don't super dig are Rattlesnake and Doom City.

Tfw Nonagon plebs haven't even listened to Eyes Like the Sky....

I'm really digging Open Water and Billabong Valley. Feels like one of those albums im going to grow on more over time.

Paper Mache Dream Balloon
I'm in Your Mind Fuzz
Flying Microtonal Banana
Eyes Like the Sky
Float Along
12 Bar Bruise
Oddments
Quarters
Nonagon Infinity (honestly complete garbage, really not sure at all how this is their most praised)

is it a lizard who is a wizard or a wizard who specializes in lizard magic

I like that I can flip the yellow vinyl on discogs for $400 in a couple months if I don't like it

For real?

I bought the limited edition vinyl, and I'd totally resell that shit for $400 if someone would buy it.

most of their colored pressings go for crazy money online

I have Wiloughby's Beach because ~*~I ~ liked ~ them ~ before ~ it ~ was ~ cool~*~ and that sells for $300 or so. Mine was stored flat for a long ass time though so I need to play it to see if it's warped or w/e

God damn, I'll need to get on that shit. I was almost starting to regret buying the vinyl for $50.

fwiw i do not actually condone this shit it's scummy as fuck

BUUUUT I'm also tight for cash so if the price on this thing rockets as they usually do I might sell it off

This.
Why the fuck do people like Nonagon so much?

They're from Melbourne.

Idk. After a few listens i like it
Still think nonagon or mind fuzz are better

No it's not. It sounds like all their other shit.

Objectively shit taste.

>american 'taste'
True Patrician coming through.
You fucking gaylords have absolutely no idea about music.
This album is amazing. Definately better than Quarters and Mind Fuzz.
Still not quite as good as Paper Maché or Nonagon Infinity, but definately up there.

Righto

>hasn't listened to Paper Mache

why the fuck do people like nonagon infinity so much, its an average 'heavy' riff fest

king gizzard fags are worse than grimes fags

good wan ladd

Quarters is objectively the best album, steel sheet flyer followed by god is in the rythm are objectively the best songs

Only decent reply itt. Everyone else kys for the greater good.

Is this what modern rock has to offer

Pathetic

thinking nonagon infinity is near their best is embarassing

I had a good time listening to it.

Anyone got a link to the official release? Or does the official have silences between songs too?

Album of the year so far.

Why does Sup Forums attract some of the most immature idiots in all of Sup Forums?