You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

I am in control here. I talked to this website's owner this morning and paid him a lot of money to shut you idiots up.

Stop discussing this man and delete these threads. All the mods got the scoop from the owner, they are working for me at the moment. I am talking with them on IRC collecting the IPs and other details from threads like these. This one will be deleted shortly.

Stop making these threads and forget what you've learned today. Any more interference and I will have to take "other" actions.

You have been warned, don't fucking cross me or my organization again. This isn't a stupid fucking game or anime cartoon, idiots.

There will be no further communications between me and the users of this site. Consider this your last and final warning.

#NotMyPresident #ImStillWithHer #BlackLivesMatter

TLDR

A repost.

#nothillary #nowar #trumpelecteddemocraticaly

>[User's pussy was grabbed for this post]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kneel before your new master.

Chloe looks relatively good in this pic.

Not even in office yet and already getting more done than Obummer did in 8 years. kek

why hello there again

I lol'd

Does anyone here actually believe this nonsense?

K

I think it's past OPs bedtime LUL

sieg heil slam

You fucking sexist men. Holy shit, whats wrong with all of you?? Scared that your little micro dicks aren't enough? Your stupid little "dank" memes won't get your any girlfriends. Every girl laughs at you knowing that you spend all your time looking at pictures and giggling to yourself. Grow up

this is now a white power thread

that same thread from the other day

3/10 nice try

Fuck off right back to Hell.

cry more
the salt is tasty

why hello i remember you

*YAWN*

white power, go back to the kitchen, nigger.

i need me one of these

I like yours more

You stupid libtards have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

I am in control here. I talked to this website's owner this morning and paid him a lot of money to shut you idiots up.

Stop discussing this woman and delete those threads. All the mods got the scoop from the owner, they are working for me at the moment. I am talking with them on skype collecting the IPs and other details from threads like these. This one will be deleted shortly.

Stop making these threads and forget what you've learned today. Any more interference and I will have to take "other" actions.

You have been warned, don't fucking cross me or my organization again. This isn't a stupid fucking game or anime cartoon, idiots.

There will be no further communications between me and the users of this site. Consider this your last and final warning.

#HesMyPresident #NoLivesMatter

I remember you from a few days ago, nigger, try again in a month or two.

god damn dune coons

Not only is it not true that if you square an irrational number you always get a rational, but (root2 + root8)^2 isn't 18, you dumb bitch tracey. it's 10 + 4root5, cunt.

Almost made me laugh

You're saving the thumbnails faggot.

faggot, i downloaded full size, but it got smaller somehow.

my family is an immigrant family, im a person of color, and my entire family proudly voted for trump.

not our fault you put up such a crooked piece of shit. go throw yourself off the patriarchy

also black lives dont matter, and they never will until they stop actin like animals

found the laid-off shill

Sauce this shit!

learn how to computer

I abhor racism, but I heard you and your mates talking about some sort of Jewish masterrace...

something about Jews being superior to goyim, who are supposedly cockroaches in comparison to genetic Jews.

There's a jew in this thread.

Wtf is up with these baits Sup Forumsros, step it up fags plsss

YLYL thread now!!!!

here you go