The nice thing about being married is I get to bury my face in this delicious vagina at least four times a week...

The nice thing about being married is I get to bury my face in this delicious vagina at least four times a week. Five years now. Sex life still banging as fuck. General "happy to be married thread."

Sex is overrated. Sometimes I'd rather masturbate.

When is the last time you had sex? Actual sex.

Agreed. Been with my wife for 7 years. Sex keeps getting better. She loves toys and i love to use them on her. I usually get her off several times then fuck her.

Pics?

This.
Pussy is great and all, but masturbating is better sometimes. The skin on your hand is more textured and you can move it in certain ways to push harder or softer on different parts.
Masturbation is also sometimes better because only you can know what you want immediately and adjust what you're doing accordingly. Like edging.

This is pathetic. Are you serious?

Together 12 years, married 5. Jusr like OP I am happy to be married too. One reason might be the boobs that make me extra happy.

Okay, goddammit. Adding more pics of the wife to generate interest in the discussion.

Cucked by plastic utensils.
Look at those nasty af veiny tits. And her ass is hairy.
That's delicious to you? I would say I'm surprised but this is Sup Forums

some people want to get themselves off sometimes, with sex u worry about ur partner. i dont agree, id fuck 6 times a day, but i can understand why someone would rather just masturbate.

Post better or shut the fuck up, basement dweller.

jesus she needs to wax

>af
Get out of here you fucking nigger child. Only niggers and those who want to be niggers use that stupid fucking shit.
Let me ask you, what do you do with all the free time you acquire from typing "af" instead of "as fuck?"

4 times a week? Fucking casual

Must be nice, been with my wife for 7 years, brother about to die due to cancer, 9 weeks pregnant emotional Rekt,..... What do? Look on backpage for hookers every day, have a 18 year old for a sugar baby.

It makes the smell better. Apparently, one of the main evolutionary purposes of pubic hair was to capture pheromones of the genitals better. A healthy, clean bush is one of the greatest smells a man will know.

Okay user, please tell more. This story is not fap material, but it needs to be told. What the fuck?

Yeah that's cool OP. I'm ugly as shit and haven't had sex in months. Guess I'll just drink myself into oblivion and go fuck myself.

Oh no my friend, there is something so satisfying about making your wife cum over and over again. I love to fuck her, then fist her. Get her all stretched out, and use toys on her. Then when I'm ready to go again its like a different pussy. If i want it tight again i stuff my cock and a dildo in her pussy and she loves it. Typing this out makes my wife sound like a slut, but i fucking love it.

She's lying in bed right now cause she's an emotional Rekt, her bro is about to die due to cancer, and I'm here haven't had Sex in about a week, I'm about to hit up this Puerto Rican hooker on backpage

yea thats bull, a nice clean shaven pussy smells great ive smelled bushy pussy and its no bueno and looks extremely unappealing.

Are there no girls you might hook up with in the area, user? Why don't you go out?

What if I invited you over to eat my girl's vag tonight? As it is in that pic? What do you say? Are you gonna be a posturing fag and say 'no'?

I've had clean shaven and bush, it makes no difference. I only eat a nice clean pussy if its right out of the shower. Hygiene matters and a woman needs to know how to take care of herself.

I would make her shave first, then I get in fag... But first I would need to get hammered to ignore her ugly veiny tits, that shits makes me puke, you have some balls to be able to suck on them on almost a daily basis, even more to marry that cunt, literally a 5/10 TOPS

Kudos for enduring what other could only achieve after 10 tequila shots taken in under 5 minutes

Shes hot af. I'd wreck that.

samefag

Lurked another thread instead of waiting around here to see you cry. Calm yourself with all those curse words, it makes you look immature.

Like anything matters on this site. I feel no shame for what I say.

Last one I'm posting before thread shuts down.

You literally couldn't be any more of a fag, even if you had 60 dicks inside your mouth

>Fisting
>Get her all stretched out
>toys
I don't know what to say. I'm sorry for your loss.
Obviously.

>Last one I'm posting
Thank god

Do you talk from experience?
+1
That bitch probably smells like a dumpster behind a sushi bar.

I don't see any vagina

Disgusting.

Dont fall for the bait, just keep eatin that pussy and let the troll stew in his basement

did you get cucked by a black guy or stg? you need to talk to someone

Nah I just hate cancer.

Post yours or shut the fuck up.

Fuck marriage

My wife and I have nice missionary sex once every 6 weeks. It's swell.

Not fair, I cannot legally marry the mother of my children, the woman I've known since I was ten, the woman who I spent my whole adult living with. As a matter of fact, legal services can get involved if the law ever finds out we are banging and I'm the father of her children.

So, how often your secret boyfriend plow your ass?

Story time?

I just fucking cheat constantly instead. With other women. What she don't know won't hurt her.

>What she don't know won't hurt her.
She knows, she's fucking around too.

I know it seems wrong to most of you, but the mother of my kids, my life-long best friend and lover is my sister. Stupid laws against incest that, while meant to stop molesters from harming their kids, are stopping our family from the right to marry or even act as a married couple. Hell, gays can be married and people can be married for citizenship or just money... but siblings cannot. That's not fair.

Nah man i feel you. I recently talked about my sex life and yeah sounds like im the freaky one. Just good to know you still have at it

is she asian?