What's your favorite crystal castles album? Do you prefer the bangers or the quieter tracks?

What's your favorite crystal castles album? Do you prefer the bangers or the quieter tracks?

CC > CC2 > CC3 > A

Bangers > everything else

III > II > I > A

Is she asking for it?

>trying to look like alice
Wew

II > I > III > A

II>I>III>>>>

What are your favorite tracks by them?

My top 3 are (not ranked):
Kerosene
Kept
Celestica

xxzxcuzx me
suffocation
courtship dating

2 = 1 > 3 > A

I never liked Kerosene much but after seeing it live it definitely grew on me.

Kept is fucking amazing.

I can't be the only fuck on this board that liked Amnesty?

I > A > II > III

>tfw new girl Edith looks like and dresses like my ex gf

Fucking kill me.

I like Amnesty
II>A>I>III

I = II >>>>>> III

I know better than to waste my time on A.

Really pathetic that the new girl is trying to look like Alice. She's an irreplaceable frontwoman.

3>1>2
i haven't heard the new one yet

I dont think "A"'s "failure" has as much to do with Edith as it does with Ethan. The instrumentals are way weaker in Amnesty than in the previous albums imo. Maybe Ethan just lost his focus/muse when Alice left.

Who cares what edith is trying to do, Alice was a glorified instrument and the same goes for Edith. Maybe they help out with some creative aspects other than singing and writing but lets not pretend like the girls are anything without Ethan.

Oh god, she's so hot with her big HD face. I'm putting this right in my "hot alice pics" folder. Wait a second, that's not alice! It's that disgusting WENCH edith!! Get that bitch out of my fucking sight!!!!!

She's completely replaceable. Ethan has been carrying them this entire time.

No she isn't. Alice had an energy, rawness, ferocity, and authenticity that you can't just get anywhere. That's why I specified frontwoman.. It's always been his music.

This. Ethan may do the heavy lifting, and Alice can't sing, but she still made CC what it is. She gave it a much needed chaos. Edith is too boring in comparison.

most underrated is Magic Spells

I beg to differ

Your loss, Amnesty has some really good songs my dude.

and what did i lose?

dubs

No it doesn't.

who cares edith is way way cuter than alice

Kept. The rest is mediocre shit.

But that's not even Edith.

i think that is the joke