Has anyone gotten a shiny starter in Sun or Moon yet? Does it come out of the pokeball shiny...

Has anyone gotten a shiny starter in Sun or Moon yet? Does it come out of the pokeball shiny? Or do you have to wait til it's in your inventory to find out?

New Pokemon is fucking shit and you should be ashamed for playing it. Hasn't been good for a long time.

Stop liking what I don't like.

You fucking better.

No, u. :P

Gen 2 was the last great gen, but I'm still gonna play because it's still a fun way to pass the time.

Says someone who probably hasn't even tried to play any of the recent games. Just a shit opinion that Gen Wunners spout.

While being the classic, I don't really like Gen One.
My favorite all time Pokemon game is Sapphire.
I have tried, I played Black and White. All the new Pokemon are stupid as fuck and it doesn't help that the latest DS model still has a fucking 144p screen.

A lot of people consider Black and White to be the weakest in the series. I haven't played Sun or Moon yet, but X and Alpha Sapphire are both fantastic. It may be worth it for you to try one of those.

You may also just not want to play Pokemon anymore, but I think that's your loss.

I hope this gen grows some balls and auto saves

I don't really see how autosaving would improve anything.

>DS dies
>Haven't saved for hours

That's your fault for not saving. You can save pretty much any time you're not in a battle and your DS gives you plenty of warning when the battery's running low. Unless you're stuck in a battle for half an hour, you can just save after the light turns red.

That's in a perfect world where people aren't fucking idiots.

In my experience, autosaving only ever leads to games saving when I don't want them to. I don't want to deal with that in Pokemon, and shouldn't have to just because some people are to dumb to save often enough.

Any game that has it has the option to turn it off.

It's still unnecessary in Pokemon. Assuming they did add it, when do you think the game should autosave?

At certain points in the game I guess, or on a timer, or like Skyrim every so often when tou open a menu/do something.

Black and White 2 were pretty great IMO

They were definitely a lot better, but that doesn't improve Black and White.

Might not be as good as it was from my faded memories, but it's still a good time killer

Fair enough. Don't really see anyone mention B&W2 and it makes me sad.

They weren't very memorable. Even though they were better, they did repeat a lot of B&W and didn't leave much of an impression because of it.

>"cute" type Pokemon with love and affection attacks

People will literally defend this.

Personally, I liked Pokemon X/Y. I found black/white/pearl/diamond the worst.

/vp/ loves Black2 for story apparently but I could never get far in it.

I like how Fairy balanced other types, but I agree that it's kind of dumb in every other way.

Dark souls. No way to turn off auto save.

To be fair every single aspect of that game anally rapes you.

That's pretty much the consensus. Some people love gen 4, but for the most part it's considered one of the weakest.

I personally think that:
OR/AS > HG/SS > X/Y > BW2 > FR/LG > D/P/P > B/W

Kek you are wrong and you know it

You broke my pipe you piece of shit.

this is the soonest you can see if its a shiny

pic related

How long does it take to get there? If I want to reset until I get a shiny, will it take 15 minutes per reset?

More like you stop being such a fuggin faggot and just enjoy the god damn game because in the end nobody gives a fuck about your stupid shiny cock in your mouth

thats not my shiny it was posted on /vp/ apparently he got it on the first try. I wouldn't try to get a shiny...that cut scene takes waaaaaay too long. I remember when X and Y came out there were autists who were soft resetting for WEEKS to get a shiny starter. If you luck out and get one then congrats, but don't bend over backwards for it. I soft resetted about half a dozen times until I got a female and that nearly drove me crazy.

Good to know. I wasn't really planning on doing it, but if it didn't take too long I might consider it. Sounds like it's not even worth trying.

I can't really see it well in that pic, though. Has he said much about it? It looks blue, but I can't tell.

crystal gives me nostalgia seizures.

haha yes good point friend lets stop being fuggin fags :^)

he's more like a teal color.
pic related

That actually looks really nice. Still not worth the effort, but I'm glad it's at least a good color scheme.

I downloaded Pokemon moon from the Eshop and it's not running. I live in the USA eastern coast and so far I get the error logo. Can anyone help me out?

This thread is about shiny Pokemon. If you want to talk about something else, start your own thread.

don't rope me in with the guy who felt like he had to include cocks

Shiny in stage 3, what do you got?

How have people gotten that far already? I haven't even had the chance to buy it yet!

midnight release east coast

The game was leaked about a week and a half ago. Anyone you see online/youtube with level 40 pokemon wandering around towards the end of the game have been playng for at least a week.

I guess that makes sense. Still, my local store won't even open for another six hours.

I just got to level 35 mainly leveling her

Huh.
My tier is the exact same. Almost thought I was alone in this. I never really talk about tiering the games.

Wait it came out? I thought that was tommorow/today.