No one will ever love you

>no one will ever love you
feelsbadman

it's ok OP
tough times don't last tough people do .. . . :c

Good. I planned on it and continue to practice it.

conversely, no one will ever accuse you of being unfaithful when you have been completely faithful, and then go on themselves to fucking cheat on you. FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL BITCH, I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON THE NEXT POLISH TAXI-DRIVER'S COCK YOU SUCK

Really? ooh man

honestly if youre posting on Sup Forums your parents are probably in the house w you and they probably love you a lot

Thats definitely the first time someone has said that 100%

this is you, OP?

I'd like to know more about this. What led to her fucking a taxi driver? Did she meet him outside of work? Did she at least get a free ride? (in his cab not on his dick)

There's so much more to this.

>unstable hdd
>vibration
>no grounding
>possibility of static build up
>dust
>no convective air
just because theyre sitting out in the open doesnt make them cooler. in a case there is actual air flow. its like trying to dry your hands by holding them still versus moving them around.

I used to fucking hate women for always picking chad, etc etc when I was a foreveralone virgin. Five years later, I hate them even more, having had sex countless times and even an LTR. It’s not worth the bullshit.

Also the guy posting above about them nagging you all thr time bout being unfaithful is right. It wears you down and you end up thinking “meh, why shouldn’t I cheat? She’s already accusing me anyway”. But oh no, it’s okay for her to hang out with as many guys as she wants. And you can’t bring it up or you’re an insecure faggot (an unspoken but always lingering truth).

Fuck women. Don’t hold out for that special woman, because she isn’t out there. And to those currently in a happy relationship - it’s only a matter or time. You’ll see.

They’re only good for one thing, and that’s being a warm hole to stick your dick in on the weekend.

This isnt faggot

Can't relate my dude
feelsgreatman

statistically speaking, yes.

My 18th birthday was monday, my mom called me just now to congratulate me because she forgot.

>tfw she is the only one to congratulate me.

Yeah, my mum's in the other room. ; -;

Thanks, user.

Dominate the shit out of any woman that challenges you. Win every argument, even if wrong. Otherwise, you end up here bitching about bitches

antergos, lame. Go LFS kid

no they don't they don't care
nope it is not
well i've never had sex so i wouldn't know

Kek'd. Same happened to me on my 17th birthday.
I pretty much wanted to kill myself at that point in time.

Even tough I hate life I'd never consider killing myself. It's showing weakness.

my wife left me on out 9th anniversary, man up kids worlds tough

You atleast had a wife. Im 18 and have never even had a real friend.

both of you are pathetic scum

We know.

da fuck?

did you get home schooled or something?

lol thanks mate but dont include me

No, but most of the friendships i've had didn't last longer than a few weeks. And most of the time they where just my friends out of pity.

kids fat, ugly & stupid thats what happened

Well, you are browsing Sup Forums..... Everyone here is scum.

flawless logic

Corrinne is that you

My girlfriend told me this morning that she loves me so thats incorrect but hey, good luck to you

>26
>high school dropout
>technically not a virgin, havent had sex in at least 10 years
>only friend i have is a British guy i play vidya with sometimes
>have gay crush on him, too fat and worthless to ever pursue even if he was into guys
>live with dad, allowed to mooch because he feels guilty about showering with me when i was a kid

Im going to hang myself with an extension cord once my dogs die. I dont know how else to fix what I've let myself become

dude you just need to get out of the house go do stuff go to bars talk to people who are in your uni class or whatever chicks will give you the time of day if your cool and do stuff like trivia and karaoke so that way you can strike up a conversation with them plus dutch courage always helps

I say kill yourself now and let your dogs eat your remains so you can live on inside of them.

i don't get it. my graduating class was around 700 kids, and i mean there was a group for everyone, even fat and stupid if thats what user is.

whats wrong with you user? first guess would be stupid but...then you say they were friends out of pity, if thats true and you were recognizing it then you can't be too dumb.

insecurity? so you are assuming friends out of pity cause they can't really be your friends? that's my bet.

oh, i can say that it gets better though, so whatever the reason it will matter less and less and less as you get older. Its amazing how all the special cliques and special types of people just blur as the years go by and everyone has to get a job pay rent etc. high school (college too but not as much) is like an alternate reality really.

do you wanna be my bf baby

>26
>never had a friend
>never kissed a girl

Not quite me but pretty fucking close

>so desperate to get better trying to quit pron, nofap says it will help

Seriously. In a way, high school never ends, but the great thing about real life is that you have a choice whether or not to participate and it won't ruin your life. Find a hobby, OP. Your real friends are going to come from a hobby.

How many women have you killed and fucked in that order, so far?

Im severely autistic, I can't even make eye contact with family, and I only speak when spoken to. I dropped out of school when I was 14, Ive lived in like a retirement for kids from 16 to 25 to teach me how to live on my own. Im there because my mom doesn't want me at home anymore because I "Scare the other kids" Sometimes I dont go out for weeks, so I cant buy food and i basically starve.

Im fucked up in so many ways. This right here is the most human contact ive had in a week.

eh, so you need a good therapist.

that sucks, cause that takes money, there are ways to get it cheap i know about, but idk about free...assuming you're in america that is where we have to pay for all health services. anyways now its gonna get political lol

fyi, if you are brave enough you can be your own therapist -

its called exposure therapy.

it works for just about anything if you actually stick to it, feel free to google but the basic idea is you force yourself into the situations that you hate/freak you out over and over and over...

i developed seriously crippling anxiety, was having panic attacks on a daily basis that would last over an hour like a fucking storm.

fixed it with this technique, example

"whats that? you want me to pick you up and get coffee with others i've never met?"

internally im already freaking out, certain that i WILL have a panic attack during the hangout, but what i say on the phone is "yeah! sounds great" and i fucking commit. took about 2 years for complete healing from the panic attacks. it was hell but im still here.

Im from the netherlands. I have been in and out of therapy sinds I'm 8 Ive lived in multiple mental health facilities. Thanks for the advice though, will try it. If your intrested this is one of my disorder's schizoid personality disorder.

haha, well mby it will make you feel a bit better knowing if you were in america you might never have gotten any professional help. but yeah, exposure therapy can be great, had a autistic roomate in LA for a year, and he just lived his life as if he had no autism or anxiety, when he actually had alot of both...yes he had lots of stress but his life was pretty cool.

there isn't so much more to this. i could not be bothered greentexting it.

got her out of an abusive relationship
she's insecure as fuck
accuses me of fucking women she imagines are hiding in my closet
searches my place looking for traces of them
finds nothing
accuses me of hiding the evidence
i stay faithful to her
she's up all night chatting to some other guy online
eventually dumps me, marries him
she stays up all night chatting to me online
wants to come over to fuck
accuses me of seeing other women behind her back
abusive phone calls

and this goes on for FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS.

op here

thanks for ignoring me everyone. makes me realize i have fucking nothing to offer anyone and no incentive not to kill myself.

> be 23
> never had gf
> never been kissed
> never been hugged
> never had a friend
> no job
> constantly ill
> depressed + anxiety
> cries 24/7

become namefag or can't complain

AAHHHHHAHAHAHA Damn, my life doesn't even suck that bad.

Lol aint that some shit