This girl i work with has a fiancee who's in the marines but all she does is beg me to come fuck her while he's...

this girl i work with has a fiancee who's in the marines but all she does is beg me to come fuck her while he's deployed, do i do it Sup Forums?

>do i do it Sup Forums?
of course, you have her fiance's number right? forward that shit to him already,

this. ruin that whores life.

???

Moar

lopsided and eugh

Sure piss off a marine, that sounds like a great idea.

Explain your problem please....

Well I'm sure you can kick his ass. it's not like he's trained to kill or anything.

nice

Quads. You gotta fuck that whore, OP

did you know his boyfriend?

yes
>fuck her

no
>fuck her

*her you niggo

Fuck her already pussy

you have to fuck her - she's a slut

don't fuck with her honor the bro code and one of my brothers.

Fuck no, you really wanna stoop that low and be jody?

That marine will literally break you fool. Infact, contact him about her. It'll be karma for her being such a fucking terrible ass ho.

This

Those melons are ripe user.
PICK THOSE.

Checked. Normally I would say go for it, but she works with you. Shit goes sideways and he will find you easily. Consider the consequences.

Consequences? Like what?
Deny. Always deny. Anything. If you keep cool and she stays acting crazy, they are going to fire her. His fiancee? Meh, whatever. He's going to dive deep into 5$ aids-ridden whores anyway

As a former marine, you should tell him whether or not you do it. I'm not saying don't fuck that slut, but I've had too many friends in the corps get fucked over by stupid whores like this. He deserves to at least know so he can get revenge on her and drop her ass from those benefits after you're done.

If you're afraid of getting your ass beat, just tell him anonymously somehow.

Stop being a pussy and fuck that bitch!!!!

>>Do it!
>>Film it!
>>Send to him!
?>>Be in Jarhead

Holy shit she's fucking smoking. Plz more

fuck her like the slut she is and then tell him when hes home because he deserves to know his girls a slut. win-win

fuck her and forward it to him

I don't care about some faggot marine but don't fuck this whore. she's trash. You'll get aids.

Fuck her and then anonymously send proof of it to her bf, you get the satisfaction of nutting in her whore pussy and the satisfaction of ruining her relationship at the same time.

Only choice OP

Do it OP, he deserves it for signing up to be an official cuck

Good idea, fuck around with the fiancee of a guy in the Marines who probably has PTSD and comes back from a hellish tour to find that the one thing sustaining him, getting back to his faithful fiancee and starting a new life, has been cheating on him...with YOU.

Fucking military wives is a long-honored tradition. Don't consider it a score, because her preferred dick is overeas. Be a good american though and don't get attached, use a goddamn condom, and disappear from the picture when he comes back. Fake heroin addiction or becoming gay or something if she gets clingy when he comes back.

wm

Contact the marine. Get him a chance to get revenge on her. Maybe contact him anonymously for your own safety.
But yeah, fuck her silly, do what you want with her, she probably doesn't deserve him. Ruin her life.

Tell fiance. Fiance calls it off. Now you pucker in the oosy.

More :)

Ummm no. She's probably a gold digging attention whore who lives off that man's income. If she finds out that OP ruins her gravy train do you really think she's gonna fuck him??? Of course not.

Fuck her and tell that marine. You'll be doing him a favor by exposing the bitch. Plus you got to fuck her. And you can testify for the marine when they divorce if they're married so the marine won't slit your fucking throat. GG

This. Also nice quads.

This. Everyone wins this way

>712134444

Looks like my ex Rees D:

No, only risk is the bitch.
Bitch won't win anything, she will lose everything and want revenge most likely.

Message the Marine about it and show us his answer. He won't be after you as long as you didn't make any moves towards his wife.