Anyone here been lead on by a girl? To the point where you actually started caring for her and it broke you...

Anyone here been lead on by a girl? To the point where you actually started caring for her and it broke you? Any stories?

Yeah you could call it Lead on.

i'm too lazy to make a giant green text story so

tl;dr

>Meet perfect girl blah blah
>Almost get married
>Find out she married someone else on our wedding day
>Find out she was living a double life
>Guess I was wrong about her for 7 years

I still don't know how she found the time to live that life. But whatever.

Yep, very recently.
She's fucking incredibly gorgeous too.
Told me she was in love with me for months and months... then changed her mind overnight and started seeing other people... then complaining to me about those people.
I was really fucking bothered about it until I realised I dodged a bullet since she's got a 4 year old kid... I ain't looking after nobody elses kid fuck that.

Holy shit user, have you moved on? Does it still hurt?

> Be me, a year and a few months after the worst relationship of my life
> Emotionally kind of pieced together, but still a bit unstable and recovering
> Start talking more to girl that's been around my group of friends for 3 years
> Talk to her quite a few times, conversation is great
> Ask for phone number, she gives it to me
> Text back and forth, having wonderful conversations
> Feels like I finally met someone who understood me and was really compatible with me
> Feels good after the previous relationship, feels like I'm alive again
> Ask her out to dinner and the lake afterwards, she says yes
> Ask on Sunday, plan for that Friday
> Monday she acts kind of avoidant when I show up in same place as her
> Texts me after I leave saying "sorry I didn't say goodbye!"
> Ask wtf is going on
> She says we're just friends, that she doesn't want to offend one of my friends that she's leading on by dating me, and that she kind of got the hint our plan on Friday was a date, but was planning to tell me after it happened that it wasn't a date.
> Wtf.jpg, back to emotionally collapsing

Yeah you dodged a huge bullet bro. But she's still a bitch for wasting your time like that

It's been about 2 years and every now and then I get dreams/nightmares about it, I wake up feeling sad but I just suck it up and move on and forget about it again

Op here, some girls just like the attention,thry feed off the fact that they have a bunch of guys who want them

I met this girl at the beginning of last year in my first year of campus. Fell completely fucking inlove with her, we had so much in common and she admit that she felt something for me,but she wasn't ready for a relationship. Fast forward almost two years later to last week and she tells me that if she dated me shed hurt a lot of people like wtf? And she started getting much more passive aggressive and her excuses would change and change so I just said fuck it and stopped contacting her. I doubt she ever wanted to date me and she's probably a huge attention whore.. I won't lie it fucked me up big time coz I invested alot into her.. But most girls crave the attention. Once they've got you on their line they don't feel shit for you

Happened like 4 months ago, bitch fucked me up hard but I'm pretty over it now, those feels still there tiny bit but I can deal not having her now

I dream about her too, as much as you block them out of your mind the subconscious will always fuck you over

Yeah, I agree with you, and I think you experienced the same thing I did, judging by your story. They feed off the fact that they feel valued and attractive, but don't want to commit to one person and have to give up the rest of their entourage. I think you did what's best by just not contacting her. That's basically what I did...I just stopped talking to her and started ignoring her whenever I saw her. She later told me that she "felt something in our connection, but never had any romantic feelings for me," whatever the fuck that means.

That's just her trying to reel you back in bro. Fuck that you're better off. I pretty much gave up on most girls now coz they all come off as attention loving whores

I dated a girl for a month
I knew her from primary all the way through high school untill I were twenty
Here goes
>best friends up to fifteen years old date for a month break up cause she dident want to hurt me as she cared so Mutch about me
>stay freinds up till last year now both in mid 30s
Do everything best buds do she comes over to see me with my gf it's all good
Don't see her for 8months don't hear a thing
>go out round town
>fucking her in a ally behind pub smacked off her tits
>used needles around her
She tells me she loves me and needs my help to come clean
Ok I help her put her up in my spare room get her meds water food
>walk in from work she's there with her junkie partner all fucked up
I think of her every day the pain is as fresh as the first day dream about her from the good days
She fucking od's dies it's fucking awful I still can't stop thinking of her
>don't think I'm ever going to have a gf ever again

I can't really blame for doing that. Basically, that's what I'm doing now too. I just don't bother trying to pursue women, as it's turned out terribly every time for the last two and a half years. Women are some of the most heartless and cold people I've ever encountered, to be honest. Men have nothing on them, where that's concerned.

Same boat, girl before the one I mentioned for diagnosed with cancer, I tried supporting her for a year. The moment she for healthy again she gave me the boot now she's dating some fat fuck

Bro you dodged a bullet. You can do better

Wow, that's really bad user. Sorry that happened to you. At least you tried to help her, because you cared about her. It's not on you if she couldn't accept your help and care for you like you deserve, too.

Hah, yeah, that sounds about right. The way women objectify and use men really goes unrecognized by our society. The girl I was mentioning before is still leading the same guys on as before, just minus myself. My absence didn't seem to bother her too much.

Thanks dude
It gets fucking worse as Christmas aproches
>still got tree decorations we made as kids still put them
>got a few photos of us when times were gud
Can't fucking throw them away

Good on you user, the girl I mentioned told me this guy liked her for 5 years and still is. It just made me sick to my stomach that that could have been me. Girls are fucking selfish

Sometimes thinking back brings closure but try not to hold onto it friend

Thanks dude
I got my bro and one good freind
Even her mum calls round to see me every now and again
Staying single for some years to come
Just push women away now
If I meet a girl I automatically turn into an asshole so they dump me
Staying single from now on

Think I'm gunna get drunk and throw them away tonight
Thing is there thousands of people this happens to
I can't understand why they do herion to start with

We'll never know why she started but probably the wrong crowd man. But don't blame yourself you did what you could