The most successful club in european basketball
9 euro leagues

The most successful club in Spanish basketball
33 ligas

The most valuable sports club in the world
$3.26 bn

Have a nice day!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2016/07/13/dallas-cowboys-head-the-worlds-50-most-valuable-sports-teams-of-2016/#335be3a66bd7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we

>the most successful club in european basketball

Reminder we are winning the treble

Delete the cross

>(2)

And yet >your club and country is in debt and a poor 3rd world tier shithole.

makes you really think

If anything that makes their accomplishments more impressive

>I deny objective truth

>winning 6 euroleagues when most teams were amateur in the 60s makes my team the best

>all those bile

Germany is currently a country in the third world ,enjoy rapegees idiot .enjoy 700 year of reconquista if you can

>come back after 3 months
>first post on the catalog is this

Seriously nigger?

>we

Quite intriguing how both the football and the basketball clubs are similar in that regard.

Reminder that European cups don't count as champions leagues because they were piss easy to win

Calm down Barçafag. You will have your undecima by 2050. You just need to wait

they have won like 1 european title in 2 decades kek, they are like the Porto of basketball

both countries are shit
t. Bernd Luiz Müller Garcia

less talking, more serving pablo

i ordered my sangria already 10 minutes ago
you gotta be mas rapido muchacho, if you want my tip that will allow you to live through the next month

>European cups don't count as champions leagues because they were piss easy to win
>You had to win to classify
>Easier
It was actually harder to win as winn>they are like the Porto of basketball
ing the league was requirement.
>Literally the best team in europe with multiple future NBA/ex-NBA players and the highest budget

Imagine a champions league with one good team from every country as well as some meme Austrian and Hungarian teams and all those bullshit leagues. It was much easier to win

>The most valuable sports club in the world
>$3.26 bn

Not sure about that

Manchester United's market cap currently stands at $2.8bn, just for Class A shares alone

forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2016/07/13/dallas-cowboys-head-the-worlds-50-most-valuable-sports-teams-of-2016/#335be3a66bd7

Sorry Pepito, Dallas Cowboys is the most valuable sports club in the world atm.

The only difference between pre 97 CL and the old Champions Cup is the name. If you want to make a dinstiction you should take the format changes in account, not the fucking name

Creas tu tambien los threads de la Liga?

no they won't, Messi won't play that long and la masia is a meme

Hold on. I am busy fucking your mother and gf simultaniously. You can watch us. I heard that Germans like those things
We have 4 shit EPL teams right now.2 serie A memes and 3 Bundes teams that are not Bayern for no fucking reason. The league stage is a total waste. And until quarters there are usually 0 decent matches. The European cup required to participate:
A) Winning it the previous year
B) Winning the league.
Lots of great teams never won a European cup for a reason like some Barça,la quinta del Buitre or some great Juve teams. Also the smaller leagues had way better teams than they have right now and teams like Steaua could give Sacchi's Milan a run for their money or PSV eliminate Butragueño's Madrid that won 5 la ligas in a row
I am not even the Op. I dont create the la liga threads btw

Daily remainder that in actual times >you arent the top team

>in actual times
>Most CL's formats won
>Most la ligas
Yup.Undisputed GOAT all over m8.People like you are just jelly of our undisputed dominance

Was harder to be in it cause just one place per country. But once they were there, itmwas easier to win cause top three/four teams from top leagues>>>> top team from meme leagues

sorry but Panathinaikos is the best basketball club in europe

That's a stupid argument. And false. Considering Real Madrid have the most Championships since (insert number of years here). Any number... really. Try it.

Faggot.

>muh trophies won when dinosaurs roamed the earth and no one even gave a fuck about the competition

Who /la duodécima/here

here lad

Madrid in the last 3 years have won more CL than all the EPL combined in those 3 years.REALLYMAKES YOU THINK

How tolerant muzzies are..

Yes, everybody knows, football was reinvented 1983.

>file name
>not kekuna.png

you had one job

.. realmou is that you????