Post a slut and other anons say what they would do to them

Post a slut and other anons say what they would do to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DzvR0GvSyZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd start by posting nudes so other people know she's a slut and not just some chick on fb that OP wants other people to write about.

tittyfuck, beat the pussy up

Fuck that mouth and grope those tits

Rip that shirt off and shove my dick down her throat

Eat that pussy while she bobs up and down on my cock

Rip that shirt open and slap her while i cum down her throat

Strip her down and get a few buddies join in taking turns with her until she is covered

Bend her over and make her beg for the dick while i slap that ass.

What would you do to my chubby slut?

Doggystyle with her making that face

Shove my cock in her tight cunt and pound away until I fill her up with cum

Throat fuck her while a group of guys take turns with her ass until they all unload on her butt and back. Then I'd nut all over her face

Pin legs behind her ears then fuck her ass hard and deep before nutting all over her face!

Fart in her hat and make her wear it on her face while I stick forks in her butthole

Mash our butts together and take turns shuttling a doublesided dildo covered in hot sauce between our holes, it'd be like a war because it'd be stinging our insides

kill her friend and make her suck on the smegma off the deal girls vagina

Strip her down and get her on her knees. Grope those big tits while she gags on my cock getting harder as I stare at her ass. Bend her over and ride her until I shoot my seed in her pussy

shove her into a portal potty and send her into another dimension

snapchat her pictures of her younger sister taking ass whooping from the neighbor girl down the road

Moar of right?

damn I know her

Steam some rice with her

put her clothes back on her and run the boat into the nearest lighthouse to end our lifes

I REQUIRE MOAR.
Also, underwater facefucking would be perfect with that slut.

Damn rights tits are getting me hard. What a cock tease

I'd love to cut her face off and slap her skull

put a harness on her and ride her around the field for hours

keep going

I'd eat skittles out of her asshole while the ugly one in the yellow watches

I'd find her a better fitting shirt and one with less holes across the front of it

nice grill

I'd poop in the mud and I would choke the girl out completely after the fag behind her finished messing out

I'd break her cellphone and wait outside her windows late at night

I'd whisper her name quietly from a closet while she tried to sleep at night

Damn she's a hot slut

I'd remove her socks and make her wear them on her hands like puppets

I'd make her go to her graduation with one of my turds smuggled under her hat and when she got on stage to receive her diploma, I'd tug a string attached to the hat making it fall out and exposing my stains in her hair

Have my Dog fuck her. She looks like one so they will get along

I'd build a solid wall across the border of the United States and Mexico and then I would make her live on the Mexican side

Strike up a conversation

Kill them

I'd shave her hair off her head and attach it to her scrotum. I'd wipe my ass with the cuff of her sleeve

I'd dye her hair a natural color, removing her piercing and tell her what a cunt she looks like

I'd staple her upper lip to her lower lip and use loctite to glue her nose holes closed

I would get her liposuction

this is not right girls youtu.be/DzvR0GvSyZo

I'd swerve the car into oncoming traffic hopefully ending her life

I would burn her body so she doesn't turn into a white walker when she finally bleeds out and dies

I'd wrap the cord of her fanny pack around her throat and when she has stopped breathing, go through the contents of the pack

I would start drowning kids at her pool to put her on a race against time to see how many she could save

I'd impress her and then fuck her cousins.

I'd force her into hard labor of painting that fence behind her white with a new coat each and everyday and if one spot was wrong at all I'd make her sleep outside and sneak up on her while she was sleeping with a hammer

this kind of circle jerking is the gayest stuff on Sup Forums.

Choose either

I would tie her to the bed and kick her with a pair of steel toed boots