/got/ general

Azor Jon!

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/heres-how-much-money-game-of-thrones-stars-will-ma/1100-6441128/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

Azor Jon___

I choose violins

1st for Sneks are finally back

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

How come none of the Stark kids look northern except Rob?

What?

Robb looks Tully as fuck

What are northeners supposed to look like

one of these to men is azor ahai

and it isnt jon :)

keeps making these things?
how you getting paid for it?
sounds like a nice job to have.
can i get in on it?
its literally the same as whoever keeps making all those fucking Trump Generals in Sup Forums in 5 fucking minutes

Don't joke around with shit like that, lad.

So fucking hyped for the Snakes to team up with Dany's army next episode
You want the good storytelling, but you need the bad writing.

I can't be fucked going back and replying to the actual post but rewatching that scene where Rob starts whacking that tree after Ned's death is fucking sad as hell. Literally GOAT tier acting

I miss ramsay

Why? The show has gone to shit long ago so might as well just see some more of best snek.

Because miscast.
For example, Sean Bean while an amazing actor doesn't fit Ned, Benjen's actor Joseph does. And arya was supossed to be an ugly child destined to grow into a amazing beauty when in the show the opposite happened.
The only well casted charactar was Kit, even tho Iwan would've been a better choice when it comes to acting.
Just a little thing tho, Robb wasn't exactly northern looking, he was a tully fucking shit, only Arya and Jon are supossed to look northern.

Sneks x Dany x Arya x Sansa x Yara power team.

Served by their faithful assistant Theon 'sausage is haram' Greyjoy.

gamespot.com/articles/heres-how-much-money-game-of-thrones-stars-will-ma/1100-6441128/

Guess Jaimie and Dany are safe until mid to late next season.

>And now it begins.

Merkle should say it begins.

Based Farage should be nowitenz man

Show Me His Body

>when in the show the opposite happened.

It is funny because it's true. Fucking Maisie looking more like a frog every season.

I don't think this semen slurping show is for me guys

From the dusty mesa.

Nope. Tearful Merkel should say now it ends.

>might be stupidest thing I red al dey

Have you read the BRexit results?

Arya?

Damn, Farage has some nice eyes.

>Now it ends in October

>over a year later
>still hasn't let it go

Post early season scenes if they were written by D&D

>Hodor is written out because he's too silly (see Belwas, Moonboy, Patchface etc)
>instead Bran rolls around in some shit and drinks a soup Old Nan made him and gets better - even does some parkour later on
>all of Dany's dialogue replaced with speeches
>a shirtless Tywin barges in at the Twins and personally executes the Red Wedding
>Varys starts all his sentences with "I may not have a cock, but..."
>Stannis has two goat horns growing out of his forehead
>Ramsay is revealed to be the executioner that killed Ned instead of Payne

Bran is azor. Meera is neesa. He must give up love to end suffering.

In the end it was all in his head.

>dont mind me, just browsing Sup Forums for opinions that we will later do the opposite of

>Season finale
>50 years have passed
>An aged Dany sits on the Iron Throne ruling a prosperous, happy kingdom
>Everybody lives in peace and harmony; there hasn't been even a single murder in 30 years
>Stannisfags STILL convinced that he's alive somewhere and will take the Iron Throne

First for /got/ and butt stuff

Kit looks dornish though

Nikolai Coster Waldau is absolutely perfect as Jaime

Cameron is real life Stannis.
>religious for show, but actually atheist
>some kids are ill, some are dead
>Always try to do the right thing, what the people want
>They don't want you. They don't love you
>They love foreign usurpers and idiots
>Your reign is brittle
>Your reign is ending
>Tried to safe the Kingdom, but they rather split up, even after you saved their ass. You let the immigrants in, want peace and make all happy. You spend your life force to juggle their needs and make all happy.
>They still want foreign blondes
>You resign

No, Kit is white.

>Dany
>prosperous kingdom

I don't even believe in Stannis coming back, but put some more convincing pasta.

thank god, most opinions here are shit

This is D&D we're talking about.

>Stannis
>Always try to do the right thing, what the people want

He had no fucking idea what the people wanted

Don't you compare Stannis to that fucking slimy weakling.

>Kit is white

>Argentinians are white

He knew they didn't want him

Whenever I see "Azor" I now think "Butt Stuff"
>ruined by /got/
don't mind it, only 1 week left anyway

kek

>area was supposed to grow up beautiful.
yeah, and what exactly happened?

How do you hide your powerlevel when you talk to normies about GoT?

Kit is pale white, with the starks long face.
Yes he does, he's one of the few casting choices that made absolute sense.

Brit genes

how many more seasons will Game of thrones have?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I

How can the sparrows write something so beautiful? It's amazing

She has a good body but has the face of a frog and no sense of fashion.
Also
>Area

Two

Post yourself, my aryan friend, so we can see what a true white man looks like

they're all so hideous compared to Ellie

Make sure you don't mention anybody by their name. Normies don't actually know any of the character's names

what if Margery survives and fuggs Jamie with Cersei's blessings? that is acceptable, rite?

All of them

I don't, myself. I do talk about the books' differences and some stuff that's obscure to the average show watcher (Rhaegar and Lyanna, Azor Ahai, etc), but I keep my most autistic gripes to myself and stay humble, so they don't mind much.

Two, not nearly enough to make a good ending, books will have the true ending if GRRM stop being a lazzy cunt and finish them, what i'm 95% sure he won't do.

Damn she's cute

Ellie has that normal girl face and beauty...
It's funny how it suits some girls better than others, Emillia is the same way and isn't nealy as pretty.

yummy

I don't.

>Tyrion tells Danny not to trust Greyjoys even though back in s1 he gave him shit for sticking close to Starks
>Tyrion said Theon was unoriginal for calling him imp even though Tyrion mentions his cock jokes to everyone and acted like shit for no reason when Theon was nice to him back in s1
I FUCKING HATE MEMEDWARF

Top Girl Rankings:
5. Gilly
4. Ros
3. Missandei
2. Dany
1. Waifu

Emilia seconds

because they are the good guys ?

Yeeessss.

>religion
>good

pick one you conservative scum

1. myranda

theon didnt really insult tyrion's height, he just called him imp which is a common nickname for him.

>Taking a relligion literally and acting in it's laws in extreme ways.
>Not even picking the right religion to do it.
>Not even picking a religion that at least has somekind of proof or point to it.
Please
The faith of the seven is pathetic and so are their followers, Old Gods and R'hllor are the only religions worth even taking seriously, the Seven are a lie.

Honestly at this point I'm just hoping they'll stop shitting on him every episode by either mentioning that he's dead, that he fucked up or that he's dead because he fucked up. Leave him alone, it's been a year.

Is the North the equivalent of Britain? Are they going to have a Westeros Exit?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>It's a leftist shows up in a GOT thread to tip his fedora and tell everyone how they are racist

Carl pls.

Post early season scenes if they were written by D&D

>Hodor is written out because he's too silly (see Belwas, Moonboy, Patchface etc)
>instead Bran rolls around in some shit and drinks a soup Old Nan made him and gets better - even does some parkour later on
>all of Dany's dialogue replaced with speeches
>a shirtless Tywin barges in at the Twins and personally executes the Red Wedding
>Varys starts all his sentences with "I may not have a cock, but..."
>Stannis has two goat horns growing out of his forehead
>Ramsay is revealed to be the executioner that killed Ned instead of Payne

A Dream of Spring isn't meant to happen, that's his plan. He knows that whatever he comes up with, no matter how good it is, a ton of people will hate it, be disappointed, and the mysteries will all die. That's why he's been releasing the books so slowly - he plans to die before he could write it.

The fat man will pack The Winds of Winter to the brim with unsolved mysteries, cliffhangers, and clues, then kick the bucket lazing at home with burgers in his belly and no answers for the readers' questions. This way, they can theorize and speculate forever. ASoIaF's ending will become one of the world's greatest puzzles as George R. R. Martin laughs down there in his extra-large coffin.

FROM THE DUSTY MAISIE

whats up with her calves

>Bran warged into Jaime to make him push himself out of the window so he could become TER
oh wait that happened

S H I T T A S T E
S
H
I
T

T
A
S
T
E

>5 - Sansa
>4 - Margaery
>3 - Ros
>2 - Missandei
>1 - Ygritte

Spoilers for this episode yet?

Viserys has dragons at the beginning. He mistreats them and Dany takes control. She has the dragons burn him alive.
Dany kills Drogo and takes his khalasar when he tries to rape her

She's flexing.

MUSCLE GAMS

Honestly, I could totally see them writing a scene where Bran time travels back and inadvertently alerts Cersei to the fact that past Bran's watching them, thus causing his own crippling. And when I say "them", I mean D&D and GRRM both.