Sup b. my partner is going out tomorrow night to drink at clubs with her gfs. i've given her permission to flirt...

sup b. my partner is going out tomorrow night to drink at clubs with her gfs. i've given her permission to flirt, dance with guys etc. nothing off limits.

anyone got any cuck stories to get me excited?

moar
she's fucking hot

"permission" You are aware how massively needy that makes you sound? See if you can maybe dig up some old episodes of Happy Days or something.

any more face pics?

just send me her snapchat we will swap nudes... as in she will give me nudes and i will say nice things that I don't actually mean

Holy shit, I know this ho from college

Went to a business trip last week. Went out one night clubbing. Found nice club with good beer. Sit at a bar watch people. See 7/10 redhead drinking with her gfs. Make eye contact.. Few minutes after we talk. She is married, i am married. Her friend was having bday drinking night. End up in my hotel room fucking for the rest of the night. Too bad it was thursday and we both work next morning.

Went to a wedding as photographer. Bride was a real flirt. She asked if I could do sexy bridal shots later after the wedding for extra. I said okay. After wedding and reception. She takes me to her room to have a photoshoot of her posing in her dress and taking it off. I direct her for a bit. She ask if it is okay to only be in her bridal lingerie. I agree it's fine. She strips down to that and we take more sexy shots. Then she wants some erotic photos. Yep fine. So she does suggestive photo's ones topless holding her breast, bottomless for some in poses and fully nude in others. PB level. Next she wants to do dirtier ones with dress, or lingerie and being filthy in it for memories. It's fine. She gets into dress plays with her tits and clit, starts fingering herself and moaning. Can't help but get turned on. She sees this and pulls me over and tells me to touch her. I tell her she's married, she says she doesn't care. Can't resist, play with her. She unzips and sucks me off and tells me to take more pictures. Next thing she wants me to bang her and take picture in different ways. She pulls out lube and wants it in the ass in her dress. ... fwd fwd After she tells me her husband is a cuck and this is the ultimate.

Wife caught me sneaking pics of her and I told her I just liked her body. A few days later we were watching a show and I was posting on /b. She unexpectedly leans over and catching a glimpse of a photo of herself and gets instantly mad. I explain that it's fun to post her and get reactions. She soon becomes visibly wet and horny. She now lets me take pics and talks about getting covered in cum and taking Dick. Inner slut unleashed

Yeah. I got a story for you.
I fucked your gf last night. She wants more, says she's in love with me and my dick. I already fucked her ass and came on her face.
So how does that sound?
Are you ready to leave us alone and have her dump you? She'll probably do it by text message, you know...much easier.

Give me her snapchat and I will get it right out of her... or kik

What do you mean "get it right out"? I know she likes the attention. She gets dripping wet.

yeah but i will make her waterfall

And I get rock fucking hard for that fat ass

Unfortunately she has neither. I did show her a cock tribute from her and she feigned disgust and once again wet wet wet

make her timestamp something. Force her to do it

Why do you care about timestamp? I have hundreds of pics. Pretty obvious she's my SO...

Your wife's ass is insane, I'd love to bend her over and use her in front of you

God her ass is so big, I love it. Gonna have me fapping at work

Because we want you to make her do something right now. who gives a fuck about old pictures. it's the fact that she will do something for the teamB that counts. 1111111 times hotter if it is present content.

I see. I'll get one but she's sleeping now.

even better

you are aware that people do this as part of a slave/dom fetish right? I guess not, but are you seriously whiteknighting about op's post?

This is the type of shit quality pic you get in the dark.

OC right here.

It's not that big. Just perspective. It might be big for her 108 lb body.

no timestamp

That's what I mean. With a small frame like that her ass is big and I love it. Wanna grab it and smack it and have it bouncing on my big throbbing cock

my girl went away to school and got hammered all the time at bars and parties and claims nothing happened. I know her she can care less about attention and is super shy sober but when she's drunk she's wants conflict attention and is just plain horny. I also know that when she blacks out, she's dead to the world and you can do anything you want and shed have no idea. I know she past out at a few parties some with all strangers and some with all dudes where here friends bailed on her. I know that she made out and flirted with at one on her friends slipped his dick in with out her knowing when she passed out. I certain another she was the party sex doll but I can't prove anything. When I' visited her ex roommate who hated her claimed she was a huge slut but i never believed it. She basically only had guys friends and she had only admitted to drunkingly kissing a few but the way they acted when i visited i know she warmed there dicks in someway. I still look on here to see if someone dumps her drunken mistakes on here

The fact that you call her my partner tells me she wears the strap on in the relationship.

What the fuck

she hid this pic her friends took of her leaving the bar after it closed with a stranger…she looks cozy consider they just met…what are the odds she didn't suck fuck or touch his dick?

I fuck a bitch who only has guy friends ........ Long story short she fucks often /no matter who just need to find the right timing

I like

so your saying every girls a slut just need to find her weak moment?
would you fuck mine knowing this?

Shut your insecure 12 year old mouth, you are not going to last long having to give prrmission to eachother,

TIMESTAMP BITCH

proof only cucks call their chicks "partner"

Who the fuck are you talking to you massive retard

the only dude posting pictures of his "SO"