Alright lads, my lecture got canceled, and I'm back home. I'm in my room upstairs

Alright lads, my lecture got canceled, and I'm back home. I'm in my room upstairs.

Something is happening downstairs. Maybe 10 minutes ago, someone came inside my house.

I believe it's my step-dad's daughter. She is a little older than me, and kinda mean. I can see what I think is her car outside.

She is watching something on the TV downstairs. I believe it may be a children show? I think she brought a child. Maybe a dog? She keeps talking to something as if it were a child/dog. I don't know.

I need you help Sup Forumsros. What should I do? Dubs decides, I'll try and film it.

Tell her to get the fuck out of your house.

That or coerce her into a BJ.

Shameless reroll

One more!

Key the fuck out of her car

Go into the room naked and ask for a spanking

this

^

I was thinking about maybe getting naked, and putting on a bandana around my head like Rambo, and just jumping down the stairs to scare her?

I don't know if I want the pedo charges if it's a kid down there.

WINRAR

oh boy here we go

too late OP

Now you have too

Alright lads, I'll get naked and do it. I'll try and film it, no idea how good the footage will be.

Wish me luck, Sup Forumsros.

OP better deliver.

use the force

Mfw op isnt a faggot.

He didn't deliever yet, calm your tits.
also checked

Checked.

what's there to check fucking faggots?

Lurk most New fag

Moar* fuck

Trips 'o truth
Checked.

FUCK LADS

She left! I got naked, and put on the bandana, and I jumped out into the living room, and yelled for nothing.

Bitch left the fucking Disney channel on too.

I scared the piss out of my cat, and now he wont even talk to me.

On the other hand, I now have footage of me jumping into an empty room, if you guy are interested, hit me up.

Sorry lads, I won't be getting arrested today.

Post it, bruh.

Act like you're going to the kitchen for food, look over and see what's up, report back after getting cheeto puffs.

>I scared the piss out of my cat, and now he wont even talk to me.

Bump