Discuss

Discuss.

Bump

Don't know that I would have left the italians as a dinosaur.

They fucked up everything they did.

Lol France reference lol

That's pretty close to what happened, yes.

that fucking chicken.
>deaded

silly, dinosaurs died 60million years ago

And don't forget a tiny but proud brazilian dinosaur fucking italian dinosaur in the ass at the last moment.

You guys are pretty big arnt you

not entirely true, the western allies diverted a lot men and materials away from the east, they also kept the nazis out of the middle east and it's oil, lack gasoline was major problem from the nazis in russia

make Japan bigger than Italy and that's pretty much it

lmao died after noticing the number on the soviet guys

I mean Hitler wasn't going to do shit. The guy was a monkey. The United States would have eventually come out on top because we had way more resources readily available and the ability to manufacture more things faster. It would likely have come down to us getting the atomic bomb first and turning Berlin into a crater. Everyone knows already that the Russians only triumphed because of Hitler's mistakes and Stalin's willingness to feed as many of his own people into the grinder as it took. Its kinda hard to beat an enemy willing to sacrifice anything to win and the German people definitely were not willing to make that sacrifice. Either the red menace would have out lasted their will to fight or American atomic energy would have broken it.

I mean not really the US almost solely crushed the Japanese with overall not as much help as people think Italy was in the big picture especially in Africa so i do not understand why half of it is hiding and without the US the liberation of Europe wouldn't have been nearly so successful with shit like the lend lease act very early on helping the soviets and the English trying with their leadership such shitty operations as market garden its a good thing we grabbed command of D-day

This. I'm waiting for the retards that say Russia alone, won ww2. They always come out.

#lendlease
#second front
#bombthenips
#breakthecodes
The only thing Russia did well was logistically speaking, moving several million men into the afterlife.

Russia alone won ww2

I'm italian and I find this true
in fact, italian t-rex is kinda hidden

There it is. The pathetic thing is people believe this shit. If Hitler didn't have to worry about the united states, he could have contained the Russians easily. Maybe even marched on Moscow at some point as a genuine liberator.

Theres were 3 German soldiers in the eastern front for every soldier in the west.

Plus there where romanians, hungarians, slovaks, finish and bulgarians were only used as Garrison and Anti partisan.

>Italy was in the big picture especially in Africa so i do not understand why half of it is hiding
italy was a complete liability, they were trusted to take greece, and north africa, both of which they failed and the germans had to divert men there away from russia

Well, I mean, the top picture is all that matters.

i mean im from the US, and ill agree its kind of a true statement.

Its always annoyed me that pro German faggots think that Germany endured the full might of the American military and pro American faggots think that part of the American military took on the full might of the German military. If each army had gone head to head, the fight would have gone down a lot differently. Assuming history went somewhat similarly the way it did, America would have jacked the plans for the atomic bomb like it did and then turned it against Germany first and that would have been the deciding factor.

Well, I don't like the "whatif" game, because wen never know for certain.

What if Hitler gave the military command to his generals? Then no two front war may would have started.
What if Hitler didn't gas the jews? The leading scientist on the nuke in Germany may wouldn't have sabotaged it and Germany would have had a ready nuke in '43.
What if Japan didn't attack Pearl Harbor?

You see, this makes no difference

What if the united states gassed the Jews and the Germans tried to save them.

>be Nazi Germany
>taming Giga
>hear squeaking in forest
>fuckin' Compys man

What if you put down the bong

USA = Protoss
USSR = Zerg
Britland = Terran

Of course it's right; look at the # of casualties, nuff said.

im not arguing that they were successful fucker im arguing they were there and fought a fuck load