Mario

I'll go with Mario

Oh boy I love party games!

Goke

Peach
I'll let you smack me around bby

Cloud. Kyoumi Naine.

Mario. Up tilts and aerials all day.

Toon link. His speed and recovery are obscene. Really light and floaty, but it's not a problem if you zone and space right.

Penis pump

he's recovery isn't even that good mate, mega man wrecks him easily with dair.

Pikachu all day

גאָקו

Pacman is my best
then Sheik
Then Peach
Then Kirby.

But Pacman is fucking sick.

Fox. no one knows how to deal with the fair>footstool>footstool

The cocksuck king

My nigga Lucas. I suck at smash bro buts so fucking fun to hit people with that stick and spam his attacks

ken

Same. Mario is best.

I mean, if you go up against megaman, you shouldn't have much trouble wiping the floor with him, regardless of who you play.
Unless it's an especially good megaman player, but I've never gone up against one, personally.

hm.... brb changing my main

Kirby is the only real choice

Ike is right

corrin

King Dedede. Y'all better bow down to the king

When it comes to competitive play Pac Man has the campiest most commitment free playstyle of any character.

His whole game plan is to run away so he can set up his Bonus Fruit and Hydrant setups. During the match he will use his God like aerial mobility to go in and out of opponents range to bait them into doing something.

The hydrant is so safe that he can literally throw it out whenever he wants to reset neutral and since he is light he can escape most combos.

Pac Man is obviously a very low skill ceiling character. He does require memorizing the bonus fruit and the setups but overall his playstyle is low risk and high reward against most of the cast.

Pac Man's tools force the opponent to play his game and solve his obstacles. Almost no character has the tools to beat Pac man in neutral.

Pac Man is an extremely poorly designed character and in certain match ups he is completely over powered.

Why not just play sonic then? He is far safer and requires even less skill to camp effectively since he relies on a cancel-able move with invulnerability and his mobility is literally unmatched. It's nearly impossible to outcamp a patient Sonic
If your answer is because he's autism incarnate or you aren't THAT evil then I understand and respect your decision

Ness

Ganondorf

Thats a copy pasta from /vg/ about a salty Ganon main that likes to complain about everything

Is Zelda a femboy or is that an actual girl?

Irregardless. I'll go with Zelda. She's cute.

Lmao you don't deserve Zelda if you don't know he's a guy what a fag

Shush.

>Irregardless
‎ಠ_ಠ

>Irregardless
"Ir" is not a prefix

Oh shit. Just noticed.

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!

I never played Legends of Zelda. I'm just 20. I was a small child when it came out. So pardon me.

Sheik is top tier don't be a retard

Wtf is with the extra toe

This. WTF is that.

How about we just toss out the trash and play some Melee instead?

even in this fantasy smash game I can't get Sora

Guess ill go with Raven

Captain Falcon. Why has no one said this yet?

Metaknight. Because I'm a cunt

Little Mac, jeez i love his recovery

Lenny

Wait, not Lenny. Tricky, tricky should be op as fuck

You will die

>Ctrl F Yoshi
>results

where are all the other Yoshi mains out there?

Play a real game you fucknuts.

>implying
Wavedash was a mistake.

Going with marth I guess
I'm trying to make Zelda work atm but I'm fucking terrible so yeah

she's a terrible character.
You're better of with Marth

Samus. And I highly doubt anyone here can beat me, let alone take a stock, from me in a 1v1.

nice meme Nintendo

Zelda's down-b was the single biggest nerf from brawl to sm4sh

>mains samus on most likely non-high level play
>claims his Samus can take out all of us
>thinks he can 2 stock us all
Fuck off wiimote scrub. Unless you have proof this isnt bull, get out.