Perks of the job

Perks of the job

Shitty beer?

Shitty job.

>busweiser

Get better beer, you fat hillbilly faggot

kek

okay you hipster fuck go drink your shitty IPA with bull shit fruits in it

i get to drink at a cushty office job, what's your excuse? i dont drink for the taste ya faggot

He might like lager, calling budweiser a shit beer doesn't teach you anything about what he likes, because bud is a shit beer.

>I don't drink for the taste

Then perhaps you should.

we can all pretend to be refined individuals who say they drink beer for the taste ;)

No, you can pretend.

This is not how you saw this thread panning out, is it OP?

>say they drink beer for the taste

They're fucking lying. Anyone who says beer tastes good is either;
>Trying too hard
>Colossal underaged faggot
>An alcohol
>An all above

You're not drinking the right beer Mr. Budweiser fan. Yuk

I don't even drink... But when I did I wouldn't be drinking bud or some sort hipster IPA. Buds for smoking not drinking.

No beer tastes really good.
Some beers taste less bad then others, some even okay. Butno beer is genuinely tasty.

>Interviewed for a job
>Went really well both of us laughing and talking even personal things
>Got a reccomendation from a high up in the industry and is related to the interviewer
>Said I would hear back thursday regardless of decision
>Never hear back
>Left a message stating was still interested in position and looking forward to hearing from him
>Now friday and still no call

I want to call and ask whats up but I dont want to be seen as annoying

what do I do

u got passed over. if they start acting friendly its because they feel bad for you and dont just want to tell you off like a dick

This is patently false, the good or bad taste depends on the person, I personally hate the taste of licorice, but it is loved by most people.

If you don't like beer you are probably drinking crap beer or you have a vagina and only like sweet tasting beverages.

Do you also drown coffee with heaps of milk/cream and sugar?

Awe, someone had their first real beer and didn't like it.

Then you haven't had good beer.

>I personally hate the taste of licorice
Me too.

>you are probably drinking crap beer
Most of the time.
Why spend 1,30€ when you can get one with more percent for 0,70€?
But I did drink better beer, it always is just more okay, but you can't tell me that if there was no alcohol in it you would prefer it over a drink wich is actually made to taste good.

>or you have a vagina and only like sweet tasting beverages.
Don't understand me wrong. I am not complaining about the taste and if someone can't handle it (s)he should just drink alcopops or whatever, but I wouldn't drink a beer just for the taste. At most for the freshening effect of a cool beer,but not for the taste.

>Do you also drown coffee with heaps of milk/cream and sugar?
I don't drink coffee at all.
There are better options to stay awake.

I have years of experience in the position, he kept going on about how my previous experience would help a lot in the position

He only interviewed 5 guys and again I got a personal recommendation from a high-up in the industry that is related to the interviewer as well

What kind of office lets you drink on the job? Legit question.

If you've ever been involved in hiring, you'd know that shit doesn't always work on a schedule. Delays happen constantly. Just be patient. If you don't hear anything by end of day on Monday, you can officially consider yourself out of the running.

If one of those other five people check a box with HR's mandated diversity, you might be the best candidate, but still not get hired. Companies are willing to bring in shittier workers if they are a woman, black, old, whatever, just so they can meet some bullshit metric that an asshole way up the chain said they have to meet.

Things get held up while hiring all the time, I wouldn't worry yet. Try calling again on Monday, and don't work yourself up in the meanwhile.

He doesn't mix relations with hiring, you're fucked.

what the hell is an IPA?

i had a lot of different beers in my life, but never heard of it, is it just another name for craf beer?

India Pale Ale

whats your ext OP ?

I am Australian and I eat Vegemite, most foreigners think it tastes terrible, it is made from a yeast by-product from beer production.

I personally find it delicious, but it is not sweet at all, the same goes for most beers, I like hoppy pale ales and stouts, I am less of a lager drinker.

But I do like Jameson Irish whiskey mixed 1/3 whiskey to 2/3 Coke Zero.

Most places won't let a relative be in charge of hiring you. Conflict of interest.

People drink decaf coffee, coffee isn't "good tasting" until you drown it with sugar and cream.

So the same is true for beers, since light beers sell well and they are pretty hard to get drunk on.

So there are non sweet "good tasting" beverages that have less or none of the active ingredient that makes them sell the best, but some people genuinely enjoy the flavour without the effect.

Where you from?

austria

Patience user...

First off how much is this job paying?

I make just a bit north of $100k and I shit you not my last two jobs the interview process took 90 days. It takes time. Send a thank you email and express your enthusiasm and just be patient.

Don't do anything right now. You've already proved your impatience by calling on the day they said they'd get back to you on. Shit rarely goes according to schedule. If one other interview had to reschedule, it'll put the whole process behind by a week. Hiring personnel get sick, or get busy with issue involving current employees. Be patient, but keep applying at other places to cover your own ass.

60k, but he said he wanted to hire someone within the week hence why he only interviewed 5 people

but i'll wait thanks