Alright Sup Forumsros I need your help here...

Alright Sup Forumsros I need your help here. I'm talking to a girl right now and I need a not so blunt way to ask her to go on a date sometime.

"how about an ass eating session in a not to distant future?"

Man up you pussy

Are you going to bring /b on the date for help on how to wipe your ass also? Try Nice shoes, wanna fuck.

Just ask her if she'd be down to go out sometime. Be creative. Don't make it awkward. Tell her in a way that she has an easy out without feeling like it's a problem. Don't be forceful, be forward. It's not as hard as you think if you can accept that the answer may be a no. If she can sense that a no wouldn't make things difficult, she's more inclined to say yes if that makes sense. Women love to feel comfortable.

ask her if she'd like to smoke a blunt with you some time

don't be a bitch and ask in a way that leaves it open to interpretation, just ask her on a date if you want to date her

that's not a date you degenerate. besides who wants to hang out with some bitch that might just be spending time with you because you give her free weed

...I need to make several phone calls.

>Women love to feel comfortable.

well captain obvious, youre on a fuckin roll today

The girl in question has anxiety problems so I'm not sure if she'd go on a date with me alone :/

fuck that, it's hard enough to deal with a woman that doesn't have mental problems

figure out where you want to take a girl and just fucking ask her

and do it today before somebody else does

me too

Is the cinema any good?

Then you're wasting your time. You have blinders on. You're pursuing someone who will take forever to open up, and when she does, she'll actually be interested in someone else. And it's all thanks to you helping her out of her shell.

you're pathetic OP.

just say; we should go out for dinner together.

Just tell her "Hey X, I think you're interesting. You want to grab coffee at X later this week?" Say this in the middle of a conversation and you're golden. Best non-needy way to show romantic interest is just calling her interesting. Doesn't give too much away, still shows intent, and if she isn't dumb as bricks she'll either say yes or beat around the bush = no.

as a first date not really, sitting next to a person and not talking to them for 2 hours isn't a good way to get to know them..

Just shut up right now and post more of this clown bitch

Its not about what you say, its about how you say it.

Say something along the lines of "Let me take you to -nice restaurant- for dinner Saturday. It'll be fun."

Something like that makes it obvious its a date. No, "Oh, I thought we were just hanging out" and if you pick a nice enough place, it shows you have some class and you value her enough to try to impress her.

It also works for you against her anxiety. She now has to openly back out. The pressure is on her.

If she says no, fuck it. You just saved a lot of time.

If she says yes, you can find out if she'll be worth the effort.