Is this a joke? Has he gone mad? He literally released this one week after his last album

Is this a joke? Has he gone mad? He literally released this one week after his last album.

>I've been in the stude lately, working on residuals

literally the first thing said on the album

are you retarded

yeah but who the fuck wants to sit through two (2) future releases. like who can actually listen to this.

FUTURE is obviously the majority of throw-away tracks, HNDRXX is very obviously an actual cohesive album he worked on

You would need to be insane to self title your throwaway material

Is this a joke? Has he gone mad? He literally released this one week after his last album.

good lord this intro is fantastic

This is the best album of this decade, and I'm not joking.

haha nice joke

>3 months

Fuck you.

Can we give Future some damn credit please? Released 2 unique and fantastic albums in less than a month. God bless

link?

Self titling is the laziest choice you can make when it comes to album names, so it makes sense.

His best album yet.

The worst part is how his fans are going to praise him for his work ethic

is your argument 'quantity over quality'? because the hndrxx album feels pretty polished

Yeah, but songwriting quality. By polished do you mean production wise? Because I'm fairly certain Future doesn't have much to do with that

>f throw-away tracks

People still don't know the difference between Future and Hendrix.

Also Super drops next friday. And Young Thug's releases are coming up to -Young in March and Thug in April.

Real

>rap album over 40 minutes long
Into the trash it goes. Why do people even listen to this guy? People only like him for the beats he "raps" on which he doesn't even make himself.

He can easily make albums this fast because his music is effortless.

Its trash, his worst album ever

not necessarily bad

It's his shtick. He goes on streaks of pumping out mixtapes, its just how he works as an artist.

this

he abandoned the dark, druggy sound for pop rap and r&b

Selfish f/ Rihanna
When I Was Broke
Solo
Feds Did A Sweep
Sorry

Listen to the songs in that order and the Future Hendrix story is complete.

you absolute retard

nice argument

that's not an argument you're just retarded

t. I started at DS2.

not true, but I like the direction he took since that

yeah only true intelligent patricians can really understand mainstream rap

thats actually true

you would have to be insane to work hard on a pop album that's gonna make you money no matter how bad it is.

i keep saying this, artists don't tour on 70 songs. they tour on the songs fans like and only work hard on the music they like.

for fuck's sake, rihanna had no original material on her last album and was a chart topper all year

>this is what poptimists actually believe

stop reading pitchfork

SHUT UP FUCKING BITCH

stop reading Sup Forums

Holy shit I forgot how good Monster was.

>Online music magazine Hits Daily Double announced on February 22, 2017 that Future was set to release another album a week after the eponymously titled album Future (2017), set to include more "rhythmic-leaning and radio-friendly" tracks.

"The album I always wanted to make, timing is everything & with that being said #HNDRXX link in my bio"

Wait do you think he spent all that time on that first album and just made a second one in a few weeks? Isn't it a lot more likely that he recorded all these songs over the same amount of time and these are just B-sides?

anyone got a link to this