Search rekt, no rekt bread? wtf Sup Forums

search rekt, no rekt bread? wtf Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ARnews1936/status/799697621413720068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Story:

A young Brazilian thief was caught stealing, and his captors punished him on the spot by slamming a car door on his
fingers.

Brazilians have been dealing with thieves by delivering brutal, though non fatal punishments to them.

Concrete

Story:

A 48 year old woman has been hospitalized and is “in critical condition” after she’d been
attacked by a pet pit bull in her sleep. The mauling left the woman with a fractured skull,
brain tissue loss, serious injuries to the hands and the skinned face. The woman was reportedly
found by her partner, even though I’m not entirely sure how he knew who the heck that faceless
creature was once he came across her.

Story:

The bizarre just never quits in Brazil.

In Ananindeua – a city in the state of Pará, northern Brazil, a woman was shot in the arm with
an arrow while on a bus. The arrow, if I understood it right, flew in through an open window.

The young kid standing near her is apparently who fired the arrow. The woman reportedly went
to hospital and is recovering well.

Story:

On October 2, 2015, a motorcycle policeman was injured after he was deliberately rammed off
his bike by a truck driver. The incident happened on the A15 highway, near the city of
Spijkenisse in The Netherlands.

For reasons unspecified, the cop reportedly wanted to pull the truck driver over, who rapidly
maneuvered into him and knocked him off his bike. The trucker was later apprehended by citizens
who cornered the truck with their cars further down the highway.

Can someone please post the webm with the guy and his eye?

Could you please be a little bit more precisely?

Story:

Video shows a Turkish man who got so high on Bonzai (also known as “poor man’s heroin”),
he climbed on a roof of a building and thinking he was in a pool,
nosedived to his death from there. The video is for the most part quiet,
which only makes the cameraman’s “No, No, No!” and the subsequent splat so much more disturbing.

Nope, sorry

You mean Glenn Rhee?

This is the only thing I have that will come close to your description!!

Story:

I believe this video is from Brazil too. It depicts a young man who had been shot in the head.
It looks like the bullet entered through the left cheek, just south-east of the eyeball,
and exited through the right cheek, probably knocking a few teeth out. The eye is bulging,
but as is typical – it survived.

The guy is in obvious agony and performs what could be classified as agonal breathing,
although it’s quite possible that while skull was severely damaged, the bullet may have missed
the brain. If you project the trajectory in your mind, you’ll likely conclude brain matter was
not scratched.

No, but thanks

Story:

A man tried the famous wheelie maneuver in the Northeastern Brazilian State of Maranhão,
and it didn’t exactly had the result he anticipated. He somehow lost control of his motorbike
and got his leg skinned to the bone. His face tells the rest of the story.

I think I've got what you are looking for!! Took me some thinking but I think this is it!!

Story:

New footage from Wilayat Ninawa, Iraq was released by ISIS over the weekend. The video features the executions of 3 men by shotgun blasts to their heads.

The three were accused of spraying anti-ISIS graffiti and were said to be part of Kataib al-Mosul, a small group of Sunni insurgents dedicated to ridding Mosul of ISIS. The executions of these men were replayed in slow motion, producing some rather sexy gore footage.

And here is the second execution!!

And the final one!!

twitter.com/ARnews1936/status/799697621413720068

big boom but no visuals

WTF why he din't try to run away, is he stupid?

fuckn' hate those sandniggers from religion of piece of shit