Wish your step-kids had been aborted?

Wish your step-kids had been aborted?
Step-Kid hate thread.

Bullshit - so i guess no-one on /b hates their stepkids?

Lol I have a step son but he's a good kid. When I got on the scene he had no discipline. Two years later the kid is a fucking machine. He now says yes sir, cleans his room, and is pretty much self sufficient. I'm pleased.

What about your step kids do you hate?

This is an example of a good parent
This is an example of a bad one

Lol nice dubs

Entitlement. Like I'm supposed to think of him as a natural son. Thinks I'm going to put him in my will. Refuses to work. Mean to his whore mother.

Fuckin newfag

Yep, I have 2 of them. One is a bone idle lazy little slut and the other is a fuckin freak, kinda kid who go's on a rampage... Typical teen boy fag in to manga for fucks sake! Kill me now...

Dude he just needs guidance and a strong man in his life. Possibly even an ass beating. There is a fine line of respect and fear that once achieved can work fucking magic.
Btw, pics of said whore mother? Ahahahahha

That's rough. I had to look up manga because I'm not into gay ass anime comics like the rest of these asspirates. Yeah I'd just start with ass bearings and see how they respond and where is goes.

you married that bitch.

why the fuck am I supposed to feel bad for ya?

Doesn't help that he's a spoilt little cunt (by his father) I might beat his ass when reaches 16.... Quirky fuckin retards, are they all like that or what?

/thread

Pretty much. Bored faggs, teen faggs,or many variants of socially awkward teenage dorks. It's kinda what makes Sup Forums fun. Oh yeah and pedos frequent here too. My wife fucking hates Sup Forums. She was sleeping one night next to me while I was lurking on Sup Forums and I was looking at a thread of guys wives titts and she lost it. :) I keep it low key these days.

I am always excluded from their photos on instagram and facebook because the "real dad" might get mad. I pay for everything - never a thank-you. I took them to Ruth Chris last week. I got up to go to restroom. A few hours later I see the selfie - mom/brother/sister with the caption "celebrating with my family at Ruth Chris"..WTF.

>the wife's son

That's sucks user. I'd give a hobo a handjob right now for a surf and turf med rare from Ruth's Chris. I showed my step son a video of a Mexican family who lived at a landfill and ate from the garbage daily and he's been much more grateful after that. I'm sure our step kids are at different ages mines 5 buts definitely harder to change shit behavior when they are older and their minds are less impressionable. My step son shows me more affection than his own dad because his real dad is a moron who never had a dad. I'm still stuck on the Ruth's Chris, haven't ate there in years. Will you be my dad user lol?

>> taking care of another mans kid
>> your not the gay ass cuck

Theres plenty of good manga. If you cant apprciate the artwork of graphic novels than youre really are a taint without culture

Yeah. I'm a cuck for raising a child up to be a respectable young man lol you're a retard. And yeah there's tons of culture in anime cartoons lol you are pathetic. Go back to your room and wait for dinner in time out you child.

Favorite one is in Knoxville overlooking River. Yeah mine are older. Asshole pitched a fit and trashed the house once why we we were on vacation without him. I fixed his ass. I broke into his room and found his "stash". "Threw out" a huge bag of weed and all paraphinalia. He actually came crying to his mom about how guys were going to hurt him for losing their dope. She wanted me to give it back. I suggested he go live with his "real dad"
I will admit thinking about the step daughter when Im fucking her mother. Helps get the nut quicker.

Also I have home on Daytona Beach and boy thinks him and his girlfriends are going to move in wth us this summer.

Anahahah 10/10 for honesty user.

Haa he's in for a rude awakening. How does he have a gf being into anime shit?? I live in Fl Daytona is pretty fun

The chick I'm with has an amazing daughter, well behaved, gorgeous, smart. She encourages me to fuck her and has a mom daughter fetish, she wants to teach her to fuck and be there the first time. Crazy bitch, I love her

Details would be nice user. How old is this daughter? If under4ge you can Sup Forums honest. We don't judge.

Far too young to fuck yet, not developed. I'm waiting until she's got some tits at least. Not into the child thing, no problems with a young teen tho

Amen to that. I tried explaining the grey area where a beginning developed teen can be attractive and it so came off that I'm into children. I was like "oops?"

Hahaha. Are you kind of in the same position?

No. kinda glad but regretful I don't have a daughter of any kind for that reason. I just have boys.

I think of your stepdaughter when I fuck her mom too!! Highfive user!!