Feels thread

Feels thread

Why do you want a feels thread? You okay, user?

Just having some 1st world problems really, nothing too much. I dont know where life is gonna take me and if ill make the right choices. Just need some advice.

Can no longer drown out the suicidal thoughts
Music is still my saviour (comes and goes)

(Also not OP)
I like thread feels

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Hi everyone... I just have a pretty fucking bad day. I'm afraid that someday I will end in insane asylum, but maybe not today. I hope tomorrow will be better...

This is literally my life.
I'm sick and not motivated at all for 3 years now.
Good books made me change my life bit by bit.
I loveyou guys, as much as I love myself

>I'm afraid that someday I will end in insane asylum
Unless you actually kill someone, this is unlikely.

Lol, implying I even remember the last time I showered.

While "community-based" treatment has become the preferred model in the US (due more to funding and personnel shortages than anything else, in my opinion), people who can't control their suicidality or who develop psychosis or who become so non-functional that they'd literally waste away in their own filth otherwise may end up in state psych hospitals.

Who else here dreading Christmas?

me. not because there will be nobody there.. not because i dont have some family left.. but because ill know this is not where i was supposed to be at this time. id open a gift or two and recluse back to my room.. back to the literal darkness with nothing but a computer screen to illuminate the sadness permanently etched into my face. years ago.. i knew id be something. someone. id at least know who i was.. all ive done is lost myself more and more as time went on. and now.. well im here arent i?

Is this actually what your daily schedule is like OP?

This

Indeed. It's the time of the year I become most aware of time passing. My family know I'm fucked up so they'll try and make me feel better and write nice cards/give thoughtful gifts. I wish I could just be left alone.

5:30AM get up
6AM go to work
8PM come home
8PM-0AM eat, Sup Forums
0AM go to sleep

should I get a hobby?

not gonna lie you guys, I've been in a bad mood in the last months, since my gf dumped me.
technically I don't have much to worry about my current situation, but I always have something unpleasant tickling my brain

i woulda lold if he through him to the ground and hancuffed him at the end

i feel opposite.
i wish someone would save me. but nobody would want to be around me. its been proven time and time again. hell i dont even want to be around me..
i just want to sleep. because in my sleep, i am happy..

Thats what my schedule is like as well, except I have to be at work at 5am. And im still poor cause i bought a 30k car when i shouldn't have.

wanna play some tf2?

Anyone else here alone by choice? I'm choosing loneliness and boredom over the painful rollercoaster of friendship and social life.

what job do you have to have those dreadful shifts?

i dont own much user. i actually do have a ps4 that was gifted to me some time ago. but i struggle with money. i cant even buy battlefield or anything interesting this year. most likely

Have you considered getting a job? I'm not trying to be a smartass, im serious. It will improve your life.

social life and especially firendships are things that can help you go on.
relationships, on the other end, can fuck you pretty bad [spoiler]T_T[/spoiler]

Been watching a lot of Merrell Twins recently. They're so cute and happy they make me feel #Comfy.

i do work. ive worked at several different places. cant hold a job down cause "crippling" depression. its an endless cycle of fuck ups..

All i want is love. I give so much consideration to the world and no one gives me any time of day. 28 never had a gf, havent had sex in over a year...thinking about getting a prostitute. Im a decent guy, not fat or ugly (not hot tho) but im such an introvert and have so much envy towards happy people who can just have relationships like its the easiest fucking thing.

Hmm... I guess it's a good thing. I hope that I will never be forced to kill anyone. I really don't want to hurt anyone. Sometimes I just act a little insane just to keep people away from me, because I have a lot of bad memories from childrenhood (school in general). But deep inside I'm trying to be a good guy. Sometimes I'm not sure what I will do if I go off the deep end... It scares me a bit. But everything is ok...

Not for me. All my friends are light years ahead of me and I feel horribly pathetic and shit in comparison.

ITS F2P YOU CUNT. BUT I UNDERSTAND! WONT ASK AGAIN! BITCH!

I found a friend who is just as lonely as me on xmas. every year we meet and watch scify c: I now look forward to xmas

titan fall 2?
and thats fine with me you seem like a dick anyways apparently

Have you been diagnosed? Sounds like you need some professional help before things get worse.

Damn that sounds comfy.

Gramps just died... That's why I'm here

this one always gets me.. animals are so innocent

my best friend (female) has the exact same problem you described. she actually told me she feels like shit when she compared what she accomplished with me (which is ironic because I don't feel like I've accomplished much either).
The only recommendation I could give here (and I'll give you) is try your best to do something. Check what are your problems and think about a solution, and dan fucking do it, or try at least.

suck me, then

no one said i was gay user

at least he just looks like he has downs syndrome. probably doesnt even understand that nobody likes him

REEEEEEEE stop arguing in a feels thread

well... at least someone baked those cakes for them

true.
a mothers love is often unconditional and yet still unfulfilling

>tfw it's just another day

Look...these fuckers are still getting cake,if i wanted cake after 16 i had to buy it myself.

God damn man...

Hey, I hope this helps but. A GF wont fix shit; at least the long term user. Youll make everything about her and shit will be great until the day something happens and your heart gets broken. Youll realize how much you sacrificed and lost and the feeling will be worse. Focus on yourselves and make yourself a better human being. Bitches will line up; I swear on my life

Wtf is up with the captchas and fucking street signs lately

if only this were true

Thats fucked up... This is true sad shit vs. the non gf stuff thats posted.

i remember how i heard Sup Forums banned together for this motherfucker. gave him all the best wishes they could. i wish i knew the whole story though.

That last post always fucking kills me, goddamn

These look like school shootings waiting to happen

saving this...

the second one definitely, yeah. and it all couldve been prevented

No, but sometimes I think about it. Everything is fine when I'm alone. I even have a gf, but when I'm out with her I mostly think about all bad things that can happen. I see a murderer, a thief in every person I pass on the street. I'm afraid that I will overreact to any "danger" for my family. That is one of my problems... But it is not worse for many years, I think... maybe a little bit better? Sorry for my bad english.

this is the one. hell yes. saved

Sometimes this place can be a source of good in this world.

Sounds like a lot of unhealthy paranoia. How old are you? How long have you felt this way?

its just a reminder that even the worst shitholes full of the worst shitheads can still sometimes have a heart. its actually inspiring in a way

After being alone for so long you get used to it. You learn not to miss having anyone around or anyone who cares, it's truly peaceful. It gets so quiet that after a few years even your mind becomes silent as if you're running on auto pilot. You don't get stressed, you don't worry, hell you don't do much of anything. You just exist, with no drive to do much of anything. I honestly can't remember the last time I spoke to a human being outside of work, the last time I went outside to actually do something. All in all you know me, you might be very much like myself. Just remember you aren't alone user.

23, how long...I don't really know. I went to school in 2000? Maybe about 3 years later I started to be bullied because I rather spent my time learning DIY than playing ball with other stupid childrens (some of them are in prison now). I was young and a few years later I started to avoid people. Just to protect me from them and them from me. I never wanted to attack anyone and I still don't want. I just don't want to be forced to defend myself and my family. I just know that some humans are true monsters.

All you can do is keep trying man. Keep paving the road for yourself. I feel the same way sometimes, but that's why I got a job. That's why I'm accepting an $800 charge to my credit card for a community college today. And it ain't much, sure. When I look at the people I grew up with I still feel shame. But I feel it a little less every day, especially when I'm working hard and doing good shit for myself instead of getting high in some dudes trailer all day or sitting around doing nothing and working my minimum wage job. Meds help too of course. But only you can change yourself Sup Forumsro

I know that I'm fucked up, I see that. But I still have not seen any proof that I'm wrong with this thinking. And I still looking for such proof. I really want to see that people are not that bad... And that's why I'm here. I have seen more good people on Sup Forums than in my whole life.

Picked up Fallout 4 again after 6 months hiatus, got Nuka World DLC which I had not played yet. Took my time and wasted 3 days for it, ~40 hours of gameplay, pretty much forgot everything else, now I feel a bit shit cause there isn't that interesting things to do.

why do people introduce you to new things and work themselves into your life if they're just going to leave everything behind when they go so everything reminds you of them

they are so confused.
thats hilarious

That's just the nature of humans, Sup Forumsro. People come, and they go. And sometimes it's hard to work past. But remembering those good times is what should inspire you to make new good times with new people. And it's not easy, I know. But life will give you opportunities, and it's up to you to take them so you have something to live for every day instead of just memories of the past.

Are there people too stupid to blow up a baloon?

hit me too hard...

Yeah, its the time of year that I hate. But the last year and now this year I work from 5 pm to 12 am doing deliveries so that I have something to look forward to.

If I wasn't working or had the holiday off in past years, I would head to gamble as they are open 24 -7. But even getting a hotel room in a different city is also good. I make sure I stock up on food and drink and videos so that I can literally veg out til its over.

You should definitely talk to a doctor man. Nobody is wholly good or wholly bad, but nobody should live in fear their whole lives of what may happen. Be ready to protect yourself and the people you love, but reality has proven to you that it's highly unlikely that people will murder you if you're still here today.

what a contradiction

Explain?

plus its even more depressing when the work mates ask about your christmas plans or what you got, etc.

I work for a nigger, its actually nice as I think he was an orphan or something (go figure....) and last christmas SEASON went by without any hint of the holiday, lol

Yeah that's about how I felt after spending $60 on a game which kept me busy for a week tops. But that's vidya for ya.

This is me. I don't even like to go to the store anymore. I pick the convienience stores with the paki clerks so I don't have to speak to them.

I lived like that for four years.
Now I live like a normie but I still hate my life kek. There is no salvation.