Petty revenge, happen about 5 years ago

Petty revenge, happen about 5 years ago

>fat Mexican with kid move in the condo next to me
>whatever
>come how from work, car is in my parking spot
>tell superintendent, he doesn't want to get it towed, tells me to park on grass while he looks into it
>see fat Mexican's bf leave her house and get into the truck parked in my space.
>go over and confront Mexican, no speaky english, conversation goes nowhere
>tell superintendent, says he'll take care of it, also find out Mexican is living in condo under section 8
>come back from work, bf's truck is in my spot again
>go to door of Mexican, no speaky english
>go to superintendent, tells me to park on grass
>raging
>saturday afternoon, Mexican bf pulls up to my spot, my car is parked, he stops and gets out
>I start recording him, he is looking around my car, throwing his hands up but nothing happens
>he calls fat mexican, she comes out moves her car and he parks in her spot
>get idea
>grab box cutter, slash my front tire and throw cutter in bushes near Mexicans front door
>call police, show them video of bf looking at my car
>tell them that I went downstairs to ask him if there was a problem and saw him throw something into the bushes as he walked into neighbors house >metenion I found my tire slashed shortly after
>police find boxcutter,they confront him, he argues with them and is arrested
>neighbor loses her section 8 funding and has to leave
>see her crying on the steps as she begged (in English) the super to let her stay, super tells her it's not up to him

If you live in texas, condos and apartments are like like fucking magnets for shit like this. I wish I pulled something like this.

yup texas, I know this now. Place looked nice and I was dumb so I signed a lease.

Perfect
Fucking hate people like that

I think President Trump may have a job for you.

Director of HUD?

ahahahaha

Thanks for getting rid of this shit. This is why social welfare programs need drug testing and better screening.

My city started allowing more section 8 in, and there have been 3 break ins in my neighborhood and a guy was going around checking car doors and actually broke into one in my neighborhood.

My city's average house value is $450k, but I feel it's going to go down very soon. Hopefully trump will crack down on this shit.

Presidential tire slasher?

did juan and juanita understand it was your parking spot? did they understand that there were assigned parking spots?

Yes, it's pretty clear when you sign the lease. Most condos like this having parking spaces.

so juan didn't suspect you of framing him and come after you?

Never happened. What a shitty story. Anyone actually try to slash a tire? You need a full blown knife with a metric shit ton of effort. Now try with a box cutter.

beaners aren't a smart breed, let alone dedicated.

This is great

gj OP, my town made a deal with Chicago years ago to let them build a set of town homes for section 8.

My town was only like 8k people 99% white. No crime, no one locked doors left keys in cars all the time.

Crime increases over 3000%. Yes it actually did.

The whole city council got voted out, but we still had the niggers.

At least our basketball team got good.

it is actually possible for a box cutter to slash a tire you faggot

basically this, it was a decent piece of fiction though op, im sure your high school teacher will be pleased.

alright go and try it then.

Nope, the box cutter went into the side of the tire on my shitty Mazda on the first try.

youre really going to want one of these for some tire slashing

the only way you would think this possible is if youve never touched a car tire in your life. so you either dont own a car or if you do youve never changed a tire on it. or it could be that youre just full of shit, im thinking its the final option.

Where else would you slash a tire you fucking child?

And your fiction about bringing in the cops wouldn't go down in real life. Cops may not be intelligent, but they are expert lie detectors and very experienced. They would rip your story to shreds, as is being done now.

Explain how I've drunkely slashed over two dozen tires with a shitty swiss army knife

so let me get this right..

you slashed your own tires?
you know nobody is going to buy you new tires, right? insurance doesnt cover slashed tired

It does if you slash all 4

well he slashed one

>at work
>lady comes in bitching our mechanic stole out of her car and dindn't complete the job
>pull up her file, nothing she has never had work done here
>tell owner, he's in legal battle with his ex wife only heard me say "job not done" finish it he tells me
>okay
>have mech come inspect the issue, cars fine
>okay ma'am I fixed it
>woman saying she wants the money for her stolen ipod/laptop random shit pointing at my mech calling him a nigger
>distract her while mech fills her gas tank with sugar
>tell her to fuck off
>she throws a fit
>owner comes in all pissed at me I explain she's trying to scam us
>he tells her to fuck off and flashes his .38
>turns out it was owners ex wifes sister being a cunt and she didn't know who's shop she was at

Like I care if some faggot in his moms basement believes me. Cops took a statement from me in left. That's how it works, it wasn't a murder investigation you dumbshit.

lmfao, a business owner pulled a gun on a client? atleast make it believable you autistic fucktwit

>Like I care if some faggot in his moms basement believes me

So why did you post it on a board with all basement dwellers? dumbass

We're saying your community college creative writing classes aren't paying off. Make your shit some what believable.

So what you're sticking to is that you have an incident report and a slashed tire that you did yourself. Congrats.

surprising not all people here are basement dwellers, just the edge lords that hate the world.

kek. fucking scum people. could of done better, you know instead of being a little cop calling bitch but whatever, i wont judge you too hard for being a faggot.

...and no longer living next to a scumbag fat mexican, keep up.

flashed a gun on a woman like that? Sounds like you're all retarded beta shit bags and her too. She should of went to the police and they should have arrested him and charged him with a gun crime for that, you don't just pull a gun on someone like that. Garen-fuckin-teed if this was true she would of called the cops and guess who wouldn't be allowed to own firearms again? or maybe even doing jail time for assault with a firearm.

Its not a crime to show someone that you have a gun spergmaster.
If he pointed it at her, thats a crime. The story said he showed it to her, implying it never left the holster.

Doing gods work nigga...

Still intent and could probably be considered a threat

>This is why social welfare programs need drug testing and better screening.

so that they dont park in your spot? yeah gotta test for that shit.

If you never wore gloves or washed the box cutter off they could find your finger prints on it & you'll be the one in trouble