Is this fucking out yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8s12
mega.nz/#!lEonXZST!bEXlhQfdxn3l2QHDSM-tZLRHfFEffrDNWEmWeQmVttQ
wbtickets.com/main/blp/QnZTVWx0aW1hdGVFZGl0aW9u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no
wait until the 28th poorfag

Is she called Wonder Woman because people wonder whether she's a woman or a skellywag?

qué?

Why no one uploaded it yet?

I DIDN'T WATCH THE ORIGINAL AND HAVE WAITED THE ENTIRE TIME FOR THE SUPERIOR VERSION

Kek, what bottom of the barrel retard is still looking forward to any version of this shit movie?

streamable.com/8s12

Soon brother

Oh boy, after I finish shoveling manure in my mouth, I know what I want! A second scoop!

I don't have the self control to avoid this. I wanna soak it all up fresh on bluray with surround sound. No more please. ;_;

Bro this is the extended shit with corn, it's much better than the original.

>she will never look at you with that smug face while you masturbate to her feet
jdisma desu senpai

Going to binge this alongside MoS when it's out, can't wait

Probably the best capefilm ever made.

the UC is out, there's a mega link out there

No it isn't.

>double trips with a layer of Satan

Nice.

Who cares?

poorfag? buying a blu ray as opposed to downloading it on your expensive PC.

are u dense or what

mega.nz/#!lEonXZST!bEXlhQfdxn3l2QHDSM-tZLRHfFEffrDNWEmWeQmVttQ

Can you screencap the comic at the Gotham police station? That shit was funny.

me tooo user

They're showing it in select theaters. Thank you Phoenix, Arizona.

My WB can't possibly be this desperate.

i am downloading this, what is it exactly?

Probably CP or gore or some shit, don't download it.

Lol

I'm downloading it. If it's something fishy then I will just delete it. WOW! The power of technology!

Whatever, don't say I didn't warn you.

>desperate
Not the guy you're responding to, but they set up a free screening of the UE in select theatres for free. Haven't checked recently, but I was hearing a lot of the places sold out within half a day and many people registering were put on wait lists.:

wbtickets.com/main/blp/QnZTVWx0aW1hdGVFZGl0aW9u

Also, why is it desperate? That's a pretty cool thing to do for the fans. I've already seen it and I really liked it. The extra material smooths out what I thought was a choppy production. I'm getting the blu-ray, so I'll be watching it at home. But the fact that they released it on the eve of the digital release so people could watch it on IMAX screens and for free is great. More companies should do this shit for the fans.

its a shitty cam version of batman v superman

They would have to add about three hours of new footage and reshoot every Lex Luther scene with a new actor to make this movie watchable.

Hell yeah, bro. Me too. I wish we'd gotten a director's cut of MoS, too, but it's kind of hard to improve on perfection.

Personally, I'd be all about a new Superman prequel series that just follows 20-something Clark around from place to place like Bill Bixby's Hulk. Shit would be so cash.

2deep

OK, she's hot. That gif's doing funny things to me.

Thanks brah

Stay strong, superbro! Lord Snyder is with us. I'm gonna gtfo Sup Forums as soon as I see any leaks at all.

That's awesome!

why did they cut the fuck in the TC when Lex and Wally first meet?

Because most suits are idiots. I've worked for enough of them to say that with some authority.

watching the ultimate edition makes sense to what they say about justice league. the underground tunnels batman uses are in the nightmare sequence and the omega symbol is drawn into the dried up bay, u can see wayne manor behind him.

>when Lex and Wally first meet?

Who the fuck is Wally?

I've already watched the theatric version about 4 times

Can't wait for this one to come out

retard who superman turned into half a man, who can't even piss by himself, wheelchair boi

Lex meeting him and giving him the chair was in the theatrical cut

Upload it faggot

was posted above, I found it on r/megalinks

>next tuesday
i guess i can wait. at least is not like those 4k faggots that must hold on until july 19th