I was researching an e-mail service to use for a long time. - originally a priority was that it was american...

i was researching an e-mail service to use for a long time. - originally a priority was that it was american. because i still believed that something could be american and relatively good. - but soon it became apparent that it wasn't possible to get a decent e-mail address that is actually secure. - even countries like germany have things where they listen to america or the german government comes in and steals from you without warning or remorse. - so in the end i've decided to ultimately go with what seems to be the most secure e-mail provider. the best e-mail provider over-all. which is based in switzerland. - maybe i'll have to move to switzerland or some other country. - i have a little bit of hope that america may respect liberty and privacy in the future. since apparently america can sort of elect people. since everyone expected hillary to win because the media supported her; but the american people didn't listen to the media. but the people. surprisingly. - but - as of right now - i have to use a swiss e-mail. - but if america has more freedom, liberty, and privacy in the future - then maybe i can use something from there again.

i pushed hard to find a secure and decent e-mail service to find that was american-based. but i can not find it. so. i have to use the swiss e-mail service. - for now. - indefinitely. - please understand. - i still consider myself an american. i still love america. even if the government is bad. because i love the american people, and stuff. - so i hope i'm not hated for this, or seen as a traitor for this, etc.. - i liked the original idea of america in 1776. the whooe freedom, liberty, privacy things. i hope it's made more perfect; instead of ruined. - please understand.

too long; didn't read: i wanted to use an american e-mail service but they're not secure or private enough; so i'm probably going to use a swiss e-mail service. -

please understand.

so i'm sorry...

thank you...

OP I can guarantee you right now that you are not nearly interesting enough to warrant inspection from any foreign or domestic governments.

>OP I can guarantee you right now that you are not nearly interesting enough to warrant inspection from any foreign or domestic governments.

y-you too...

>OP I can guarantee you right now that you are not nearly interesting enough to warrant inspection from any foreign or domestic governments.

wrong.

>all you do is remember me, take pictures of me, record me, point out things in archives i've done before, and point out things i've done before, etc..

I know.
That's why I have Windows 10.

>I know.
>That's why I have Windows 10.

y-you too...

>I know.
>That's why I have Windows 10.

there's a thing that you can download that takes out that stuff... from safer networking or something...

You think you're a special snowflake who's digital prowess makes you a target for international spies?

Lmao get over yourself faggot.

>You think you're a special snowflake who's digital prowess makes you a target for international spies?
>
>Lmao get over yourself faggot.

y-you too...

You think you're a special snowflake who's digital prowess makes you a target for international spies?

Lmao get over yourself faggot.

I don't care. They can watch me browse normiebook or netflix.

The worst things they'd find would be my shit posting on Sup Forums and /r9k/.

Fuck me you're hilarious

>I don't care. They can watch me browse normiebook or netflix.
>
>The worst things they'd find would be my shit posting on Sup Forums and /r9k/.

>I don't care.

good goy.

>normie

good goy.

>failbook

good goy.

enjoy your aids.

>Fuck me you're hilarious

th...thanks

it is against the law to provide secure email services in this country.

not openly, but every single secure email provider has been visited by the fbi with a demand to open a backdoor for them and to not disclose that he has done so.

Been using Protonmail for a long time now.
My ex finally isnt able to look into my inbox again or read emails that I send as she doesnt have the encryption code

>it is against the law to provide secure email services in this country.
>
>not openly, but every single secure email provider has been visited by the fbi with a demand to open a backdoor for them and to not disclose that he has done so.

is that so... well... even if it is against the law... it could still be attempted... even if they got arrested or something eventually... even if it may exist for a brief period of time... i would use it... again... everyone doubted trump would get far... so... it's inspirational...

ah. well. you can say that you're under a "gag order" or not. saying you are would give the implication that that has happened. so that's 1 way around it, i think... - so. again. i'd like to hold on to courage and hope that america may be able to have something like that again. - but. until then. not-america, and switzerland, and stuff... - but i did attempt to find something decent.

>Been using Protonmail for a long time now.
>My ex finally isnt able to look into my inbox again or read emails that I send as she doesnt have the encryption code

oh.
oh. - well i don't use it for bad reasons... or at least not really not really bad reasons... - it just feels like basically - me breaking into your house, looking thru all your stuff - and being like "i'm just checking to see if you did anything wrong. if you didn't do anything wrong - then who cares?". - it doesn't feel right... it feels wrong...