Roll for this guys

Roll for this guys.

Rollin.

Deal.

leggo

they see me

I'll do it.

fuck, rerolling because I don't have any junkfood (unless those sour melon icebreakers count which I don't)

Fone

I'll play

roll

Roll

Not neckbeard fag but rollin anyway

rolling

roll

fuck. ok lets do this

Why not.

I'm already pretty good for today, believe it or not.
I finished some Maths homework reading EARLY (as opposed to on time or late), moved a bunch of my brother's stuff into his new room (my sister's old room), and this gave me a BIG opportunity to clean AND organize.
Still a lot of work to do regarding that, but dizzam, MY room now looks like only about 6 bombs hit it in rapid succession, rather than a bomb factory.

I plan to do some more reading homework later and also crash a bunch of work done for my client, and I hope to start some more of my (create) programming again over the next few days to a week (depending on my client's work and homework)

Also, did a moderate (for me) exercise yesterday - 350 swings of a wooden dowel like a sword. Some over the head and some side-swipes to get good work for my abs, because I wanna lose weight and not be a fat fuck.
>everytime I do this, I wind up in pain, though...
>But at least it's not boring like running or something that doesn't kind of work as a short-term mental ARG
Also, only have 1 chapter left in my Networking class for the entire semester. Plan to get that done by early next week. (due end of December, before Christmas)

So I feel productive these last few days. Just wanted to share since this thread is about being less necky and beardy.

Roll

zoz

Oh, okay. Was about to do that anyway.

I bought group_inou's album "MAP", because I liked all of their other stuff. Highly recommending it, great energy.

rollo

roll

Oh, speaking of which, I actually also shaved only 2 days ago. Went from wolfy to human.

help

/b u are so proactive

woah lad reroll

just finished writing an essay fuck off

works for me

Rollarino

roll

Fuck I hate writing. But ok I guess.

Nice. Can I suck your dick, oh mighty conglomerate of all the good things in the world?

rolll

Roll

ron jermy

>trim nose hair

how do you do this? my nose hair bothers me but I never know how to get rid of it. thinking about just taking a bit of duct tape and lowkey waxing the inside

roland from poland

Roll

roll

Rollin