shill this boring faggot somewhere else

Hip hop aoty
Better than ds2

imagine comparing anything you create to hendrix

future just played this so well.
>churn out another formulaic album full of trap bangers to appease his base
>release this 1 week later
>it's amazing
>all the critics giving him shit for never stepping out of his comfort zone BTFO
>his fuckboy fans that don't like it still have s/t to bump so they aint stressin bout it

this album was a complete surprise. i think it's amazing.

just hide the thread and move on you aspie.

you talkin bout the album title? you know future is aka future hendrix right

here.

wanna add a quick criticism: it's a bit too long. some filler could probably be eliminated.

>no bangers

Ton of bangers.
The album is still future just as r&b as he can be.

Fuck you.

does this have songs in the vein of "turn on the lights"? cos i love that one

>no link

he literally just released FUTURE for faggots like you. fuck hes made the same album like 6 times now

i love HNDRXX, it actually sounds different

pretty much the whole album. its r&b future

>not having any streaming service in the year two thousand plus 1 7

goddamn.... i need to get on this

i do but a dl link would be preferable

The self titled album is better, he just made this to please the critics.

this exactly. such a smart move and it sounds so good

>two fucking threads

what are you bitching about?

Nah its whiny and fake deep

can someone please tell me the appeal futures music has like why are you prasing this so much. when i got into this whole modern hip hop, trap genre the first artist i liked was future because ds2 came out at that time but unlike any other rapper his music managed to be so boring that even i wouldn't listen to it and believe me i can literally listen to anything and enjoy it. there is rarely an album or artist discussed on this site that i wouldn't enjoy. but futures music is just so incredibly unimaginative. the production is 99% of the time really toned down and monotonous. the melodic variety with his vocals is sadly nonexistant which i dont get because he can definitely do better. he isn't really funny or anything. he has way too little variety on features and way too few features in general. his lyrics are mostly neither catchy, witty or in any sense "deep". it's like he keeps releasing the same thing and i can't even get into his "bangers" because they suffer from the same problems. i like every fucking modern rapper. i like lil yachty, lil uzi, migos, travis, desiigner, thugger, all of these fucks and i want to like future but i just can't because his shit just puts me to sleep.

but the production is so lush and its all so catchy

listen to 56 nights and you might get it.

you need to go through all of his stuff the year he dropped ds2. monster, 56 nights, and ds2 especially. codeine crazy is something you should hear off monster

i did and i like it. i'm not saying i don't like his music i see now that i didn't make this clear. his old music pre evol i love but ever since evol, evol included, there has not been ONE song of him that i could enjoy which is pretty impressive since he actually put out a lot of material.

codeine crazy is one of my favorite hip hop tracks ever i'm strictly talking about his new releases

I don't think ds2 needs explaining, I think it's definitely his best work (I put this new release up there with it though). evol had a few good tracks but was overwhelmingly kinda bland. purple reign had a few good tracks notably wicked and perkies callin. I think the self titled has some of his best bangers in ages, my favorites are draco, poa, mask off, and poppin tags. and now HNDRXX

dude future just stepped way the fuck out of his comfort zone and NAILED it

did you listen to this new album? it's nothing like anything in his discography.

Okay, so I wasn't crazy for thinking that this was a pretty fucking wild detour from his previous efforts, but one that really works (and it's the sorta style I think I've always wanted Future to pursue more).

youtube.com/watch?v=mOSw2MF8uao

THUG LATEST TRACK CONFIRMED GREATER THAN FUTURE'S WHOLE NEW PROJECT

FUTURE FALLIN OFF SLIME SEASON APPROACHES

FUTURE was bad sans a couple of tracks. Please someone tell me HNDRXX is worth while.

anyone who has listened to either of the future """"albums"""" in full needs to head back to hiphopheads and never post here again

i'm 100% certain u have shit taste

>i am so much cooler than all of this that is why i post in these threads

you conflicted lame

im only on the first track and its already better so i say try it

first listen, feeling refreshed by the rihanna track. good shit so far but maybe too long?

- wiggers

some of the verses on this are complete shit, even by future standards. love how everything sounds though

Selfish is best song

this is good but hndrxx is better

yea i wish they would've cut it down to like 13 or 14. it drags on a little bit towards the end, very enjoyable though

Good quality link for this please? No Spotify mid quality crap.

This is going to be a sort of unpopular opinion but for the most part, I think the s/t is a lot better than this. FUTURE was a pretty interesting twist on trap music (talking mainly about songs like Mask Off, Zoom, etc), and a lot of HNDRXX is just pop music

However, I do appreciate and think it is super cool that he did these two vastly different releases back to back

IMO:
FUTURE: 8/10, better than DS2
HNDRXX: 5/10 - too much pop filler desu

>FUTURE was a pretty interesting twist on trap music
Did we listen to the same album? It's just another Future project, EVOL was a much better "twist" on trap music and it was shorter/more cohesive which is a good thing

I agree both of these album are way longer than they should be.
Idk what it is about FUTURE but there is something about it that sets it apart from his other stuff for me

Lookin Exotic is a juicier banger than anything off S/T

This is shit lol

THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIVE WHEN I TASTE DICK

finally rap music that is relatable

hndrxx is pretty terrible, just gave a full listen

I feel like I listened to all the shitty girl-friendly songs played in between bangers since 2014 in a blender

i honestly love kissing someone and tasting my dick and cum as it exists in their mouth right after they were giving me head

This sounds good in theory, but I don't think I could enjoy that to be honest

What the fuck did future mean by this

Definitely one of the best Future tracks of all time

Pluto was a master piece

you're just a pleb and have a fucking weird taste. seriously, if you like fucking desiigner but can't hear what makes future good, there's nothing to tell you really

Why does all his music have so little in the way of dynamics and rhythmic versatility?

>didn't even listen to the album

Yeah this

link?

This album was what I expected and hoped for after hearing his singles from last year (like Buy Love and Used to This), it's great so far, I'm about halfway through

I love me some singing r&b Future but the production on this is just so bland and generic I can't really enjoy it

I just did though. Like my biggest beef with the guy is how little range his music has in anything at all.

And what irritates me the most is both of the night vision snippets sound better then anything he has released the past 2 weeks

This is the best album in the last 5 years.

agreed

Fresh Air is so fucking good, can't stop listening

You shudn't be surprised when when future is all about quantity over quality.

Just like I stopped with lil uzi vert, I'm gonna stop with future. quality over quantity

People only like Future for the beats he "raps" on which he doesn't even make himself. So why do people like this untalented nigga?

This sounds exactly like Honest.

Honest sucked ass.

>overwhelmingly kinda

9/10

Can I please get a mega link?

I NEED A LINK I NEED A LINK I NEED A LINK

ITT

I couldn't find a mega link, torrented it instead

haha certified spicy meme friendo

Incredible sounds like a johm maus msong

I usually don't like future but I dig this album cause he's not talking about abusing drugs in every song and trying to be introspective on some songs. It feels a lot like a drake's album since it's chock-full of songs about the woes of love and what not but rapping hasn't taken a back seat to singing and he's trying to take his music to new direction so it's alright.

>new direction
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ylbLjXwFVuU

The only difference is past Future and present Future is that he doesn't ever take off his sunglasses.

Started off strong but I don't like the tropical sounding songs in the middle. Starting to get the feeling like it's just Future rapping over lost beats from house of balloons and Thursday with added 808 bass. I like it but it definitely drags and I'm not even finished yet.

Drake and Future are changing the rap and pop game forever. In 10-20 years, people will look back at them in awe

It's his best album. Future is a good musician
Also, sounds like he's taking some reverse influence from all of these Auto tuned emo sing rappers you all clown on

>e reverse influence

I am really beginning to wonder if anyone who heard this album ever listened to Pluto even once.

what makes you say that?

bad. s/t is so much better it's hilarious. if you prefer this over s/t you must be mentally retarded. he doesn't do r&b well. the new Nav, although not particularly amazing, was much better

this. anyone that thinkd Future does r&b well must not listen to any r&b

I'm just saying, Future used to be known as Struggle Falsetto, where even T-Pain was criticising this shitty rapper misusing Autotune and Ludacris was leaving him to sit on his label doing fucking nothing because nobody was interested in his "fake rnb shit". Nobody seems to realize the 2014-15 run was actually the new direction.

Listen to Pluto and Honest, Hndrxx has always been his more natural lane. It's just all the shit with Ciara finally made him stop giving a fuck about trying to make happy music and love songs. It seems like he's finally in a place where he can make that music again. Stealing someone's wife for fun must do that.

Hey White boys

I know it's difficult to adapt to a rapidly changing world but hear me out. Why don't you go ahead and put that kiddie music down for a second, y'know, those Swans and Death Grips and Yung Leans and Pet Sounds and what have you.

Put it aside.

Plug in your headphones, queue up, drop the needle

And—for once in your life—listen

Just listen

his r&b shit has never been good gtf

I am agreeing with you and this is his best album since Pluto imo. I understand that he pioneered this Auto tuned rnb sound makinh way for a ton of copycats
I think future looked at that waves success and took inspiration from that as much as you could consider this a return to form

bump

better than fewtch

i hate you so much

Shut up nigger

>they take my kindness for weakness
>still comin' out strong

>>it's amazing

lol. it's practically the same thing as last week, just slightly better production, SLIGHTLY. besides that nothing has changed.

if this is "amazing" to you then you either have incredibly low standards for hip-hop or you haven't heard a lot of it.