What does Sup Forums think about the bunch of racist, global-warming-denying degenerates Trump has put in his cabinet?

What does Sup Forums think about the bunch of racist, global-warming-denying degenerates Trump has put in his cabinet?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov
extremetech.com/extreme/228329-animation-shows-advance-of-climate-change-with-horrifying-clarity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think someone is a crybaby.

I think your butt is a little sore.

they're the most extreme right-wingers in the US.

they're dangerous, and will start a new (real) war. moreover, sessions draconian drug policies will ensure more mass-incarceration.

the retards... have taken over.

I think you're probably right. Accepting a maniac as your new leader and knowing that the majority of the country didn't vote for him is a hard pill to swallow though. Any opinions on the choices?

And have the world's largest supply of nuclear weapons.
U-S-A! U-S-A!

They look like they don't fuck around when it comes to national security, former military types.

Former military types that hate people for the sake of religion and don't believe in global warming
They sound real rational

and former KKK (Sessions).

it will be interesting to see what happens when they shoot down a Chinese military jet, per Trump's rhetoric ("blow Chinese jets out of the sky, and Iranian boats out of the water!")

wtf was he really?
Fucking hell you guys cocked up this time

Sessions: "I loved Nancy Reagan's stance on drugs. 'Just say NO!'. I'd ban marijuana use, nationally. And I'd bring back the war on drugs."

-trump wants to make him head of the FBI, and the Attorney General

I agree with many of the anons pointing out the irony in being a Trumpfag.

I will say it here- I told you so. Funny thing is that they know what I'd tell them, too, so it doesn't need to be said here. When this once proud nation dives nose first into the gutter, remember that it's the fault of the people.

Who do they hate because of religion?
I don't go to church. Do they hate me?

yep. we fucked up bigtime. our worst mistake in the history of the country.

trump's fags aren't intelligent enough to know they're wrong. not even when they're in prison for 10 years, for a little nugget of marijuana, will they realize they fucked up.

trumpanzees don't have the honesty, integrity, or objectivity to ever be able to criticize him in any regard.

Muslims...
I don't.... I don't know what your joke is here, user
I just ran through the big ones, and... yup. By far. Fucking hell America

we're fucked

It doesn't matter if you're Republican or Democrat, EVERYONE wanted these people out of government and that's what Trump ran on.

Now it's obvious he's just a lying sack of shit.

With all the education that modern voters get, how the fuck does this keep happening? Jesus fucking Christ

This.

Trump embraced the GOP establishment - became the GOP establishment.

Drain the swamp? Nope. Become the swamp.

NARRRRRRRRATE SO HARD!

>now it's obvious
It's always been obvious!! He's so transparent that for a while there it was funny. How can anyone have believed that he had any intention other than the selfish?

>everyone
how is everyone these days?

well republicans have cut funding dramatically in red states. that might explain why red states have the highest welfare rates, highest dropout rates, highest crime rates per capita, and why they vote republican (regardless of the person running).

keeping red state whites stupid = consistent, reliable republican votes.

fucking white males!

I love it. Shit gets my dick hard. I wouldn't feel the same if I was a nigger like the rest of these butthurt monkeys in this thread.

You don't go to church but they did. If you have premarital sex you are evil, if you smoke marijuana you are evil, if you don't bend to their rules you are evil.

That's a fucking lie. As a point of fact, as one headline notes:
In Alabama, Jeff Sessions Desegregated Schools and Got the Death Penalty for KKK Head
Liberals are lying sacks of shit. Period.

where you expecting safe spaces and trans bathrooms? I have bad news for you

no, user, red states have the most niggers

>2016
>still believing in global warming

I think... you lost.

Try winning some elections.

Murica at its finest

wow, they sound like they're evil
I guess people who aren't tranny trap-sucking faggots are evil, amirite?

>defending Jeff Sessions
>the retard's been spotted

kys you bitched cuckold of a shill

what is wrong with you? of course global warming is real.

if it gets warm, it is happening
if it gets cold, it is happening
if it stays the same, it is happening

how much more real than that do you want it to get?

You dipshits need to stop believing everything CNN over analyzes as they spoon feed it to you.

climate.nasa.gov

Read some science idiot

Hey Sessions and Pompeo have to be approved by a Congress vote. They might be refused.

Besides, who cares ? They supported Trump from the very beginning and got their way. Trump won. ITs done.

>majority

>New York , California, dead people and illegal aliens .

Pick one and only one

Lol that was cringy. Wtf is wrong with you?

But you did lie like a sack of shit, user.
If he's really bad, why do you have to make shit up?
Is it because you're a fucking dirtbag? It is, isn't it
Go suck a nigger dick, moonbat.

The largest group on welfare in America?

Whites in Red States.

Why is that?

He is doing exactly what we wanted him to do. You have to go back. And when you go back we will knock on your door with an army to take your resources. Get rekt

ITT

Not a faggot crybaby SJW I guess.

He put some very good and intelligent people in office.

Global warming is a toss up though - While it may be legitimate, all the claims about how 'this country will be underwater by 1970!" and how 'the state will be underwater by 2010!' puts its legitimacy in severe doubt.

You weren't willing to compromise any your political stances, so you asked for this and you're to blame for it.

i hope sex outside marriage finally gets banned

It's not getting colder nor is it the same, it is getting warmer therefore global warming is real.

extremetech.com/extreme/228329-animation-shows-advance-of-climate-change-with-horrifying-clarity

Jeff Sessions' 'war on drugs' will put you in prison, too. Private prison stocks have had the biggest jump in their history.

Do you think that because you're a trump-voter, that you're immune to his policies?

In fact, uneducated, unemployed whites in red states - you - will be the people harmed by trump's policies. Bannon calls you 'second thoughts'.

Because that's not true.
Government data sheet: "the average monthly participation
rate for Blacks, 41.6 percent, was
higher than that of Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent and nonHispanic
Whites at 13.2 percent."

Worth it.

>sessions draconian drug policies will ensure more mass-incarceration.

Drug policies are just a way to lock up more niggers, spics, and white people who want to act like niggers and spics. I say double up nigger.

not enough.

>read some science

let me summarize it up for you, we have seven to eight billion humans in the planet, if we continue taking a shit every day we are going to fuck up the carbon levels in the world.

You have three options.
1) minimize the carbon footprint. We still fuck up the world.
2) cut the number of humans to under 1 billion and keep it there.
3) deal with it the same way we have always dealt with problems. Human ingenuity.

So how come every fucking libtard is stuck on the one solution that can not scientifically work?

I didn't want Trump at all, and I think in due time he'll prove to be a lukewarm president. However, his victory will be worthwhile if he accomplishes these things:

-repeal the Affordable Heathcare Act. I just want the component that says we have to have health insurance, by law, removed.
-reduce/weaken the restrictive nature of the EPA. So all the alarmist global warming crap can come down a bit.
-curtail illegal immigration.
-reduce corporate tax rate

If any number of those gets accomplished with this administration, I'll be impressed. But I'm not holding my breath.

first, not a trump voter, second, not a drug user
but yeah, what you said

Global warming is a fraud

Also, reminder how badly liberals got destroyed this election

Who wasn't willing to compromise? Democrats always compromise.

Republicans = obstructed from Obama's 1st day. no compromise. ever.

Again. the cool thing? trump's policies will decimate the idiots that voted for him.

Oops, maybe it's still going on and they can squeeze you in to the cry room to pet the therapy animals.

whatdidyouexpect.pdf

because white people make 80% of the population and you are bad at math.

Who has the bombs? WE HAVE THE BOMBS

WHY WOULD I BELIEVE WELL SOURCED EVIDENCE WHEN I HAVE MY GUT REACTION

I grew up in Alabama and can confirm, Jeff Sessions is a complete fucking scumbag.

I vote for solution 2

>Democrats always compromise.
lol

Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Hispanic 21.2 % 14,392,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Asian or Pacific Islander 18 % 12,220,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Other / Mixed 4.4 % 2,987,000

he's no judge roy moore, but he alright

> and former KKK (Sessions).

We are forced to hire niggers based solely on the color of their skin. We are forced to let niggers into our better schools based solely on the color of their skin. We have special lawyers and watching groups who do nothing but cater to niggers based solely on the color of their skin. Yet you try to string one up by the neck, and all of a sudden everyone starts screaming racist.

We'll stop hanging people based on skin color when you stop giving them special treatment based on the color of their skin.

#Niggers

whites in RED STATES = the largest group on welfare.

NOT whites in BLUE STATES.

do you see the difference

Race and Hispanic/Latino origin Census 2010, population Percent of population
Total Population 308,745,538 100.0%
Single race
White 196,817,552 63.7
Black or African American 37,685,848 12.2

holly shit, there are 37m black people in americ and 27m of them are on welfare

Retarded.

Also ITT

Roy Moore is also a complete faggot. I'm so glad I got out of that shithole but it looks like that shithole is chasing me across the country.

We president now

Sit back and let the adults handle things for a few years kids

Niggers don't understand percentages.

they're pretty much the same kind of people who think the earth is 6000 years old

>implying they are willing to read or learn anything

we give them special treatment based on the color of their skin because you hang them based on the color of their skin.
> I fixed it for you

>Democrats always compromise.
No need to read any further than this. lol

You're an idiot.

These people lost their jobs to a changing market and went "damn mexicans". They've spent the last 30 years voting in extremists who have sold them out every single time and they've just appointed a selfish billionaire to solve the problem of the influence of selfish billionaires on the political system.

It does not matter that it is obvious. It has always been obvious. They are not looking because they do not want to look.

a lot of faggots run away to places like the castro district and fire island
which homosexual enclave did you choose?

I bet you are too stupid to even see the irony in your rhetoric.

If you were alive 13 years ago you would know that science had 100% proof of the oposite. In the 90's NASA was afraid of an ice age

necessary evil

Fuck off anchor baby and help your parents start packing

Gosh. I wonder if there might be some sort of historical reason for black people to be at an economic disadvantage?

Trump's a retard and the whole world now firmly believes America's retarded as well. Nothing too strange about a bunch of more retards making into office.

People voted anti-establishment by voting for the establishment's representative. They're called suckers. People voted for Hillary because they wanted to see "progress" with the Democrats. Another ultra-established party that is so internally controlled they squeezed out a candidate that was actually at least partially digestible. Those people are called suckers.

If the Republicans and Democrats didn't have complete media control and an endless capacity to flood the internet with fake news we might, just might, see some actual change. In the meantime, it's impossible.

I like the citation. That was a nice touch.

Nah man that sounds like some tinfoil hat bullshit tbh.

Funny thing is, we don't hang them solely based on the color of their skin. We hang them because most are vicious uncontrollable animals with no understanding of empathy, right or wrong, or how a successful society functions.

They get to go to schools and get jobs based on nothing more than the color of their shit skin.

It's clear as day who the real racists are.

Trump will single handedly bring down America, and it will be a shit show.
And i can't wait, I want to see how the retards justify this one.