Celeb Thread: "That's A LOT of cum" Edition

Celeb Thread: "That's A LOT of cum" Edition

Auspicious start, user.

Great load for Taylor

please don't cum on my queen, thx

anybody taking requests?

Too late

found one

that's the worst cum tribute I've ever seen, it looks like you couldn't get your elmer's glue to start

whoops

Now THIS is a celeb thread I can get behind

Love seeing Taylor drenched in cum

Nice tributes man

got some Ivanka Trump?

are shit tributes a thing?

gayest celeb thread

Ohhh no not on Beth (Emily Kinney) my favorite girl of all time. I cried a lot when she died in the walking dead She was so nice and so nordic in a way.

no,user. pls no. do not spoil my taytay fantasies.

kek

not actually mine, some user just went nuts for her in some different thread and did it it himself without anyone asking

holy fuck that thing is so red

The best

moar!

no more?

so good

who's that?

Try blood instead of cum.
Report back with results.

kek. XD

I cant cum worth a shirt.

Blood magic isn't funny, user.

anyone else just wanna slurp these up...

it's not magic at all XD
this user has a medical problem. a serious problem. but not magical.

most of em

yeah hnnng

You disgust me you fucking piece of shit. Taylor's pictures are not for that stuff, all the photos they take of her are for admiration and love, not lust.

kek ++
watch out for tay tay's blood magic, user :D

My beautiful c-celeb m-mistress Jessica Alba has said there's three things I-I n-n-need to know: she loves m-me, I'm a s-sissy-stick and m-my whole being is to m-m-make u-up for my ridiculous deficiencies... Sh-She said, y-ya sure ,I fell in love a-and that's one for me; but she is the one wh-who is rich, f-f-famous and beautiful: so that's f-f-for her... A-And she will m-m-make me pay d-d-dearly in the years ahead f-for what I did to her: saying h-how dare I-I ball and chain a-and Titanic her to a half m-man... She says she i-is c-condemned f-forever to chow on a laughably small h-h-hot d-dog... She says her only h-h-hope is m-my heart will miss a Tock, setting her free to get a-a real m-man... I-I t-told h-her that s-seemed p-pretty harsh s-so sh-she r-reached o-out h-her hands and w-wrapped them a-around m-my throat, r-ringing m-my neck l-like a-a bobble h-head until m-my tongue f-f-free floated o-outside m-my m-mouth... "The Loin Midget has some self worth I see", she s-said before g-grabbing m-my heels and swinging m-me around and around l-like I-I w-was a ball on a rope... Then sh-she t-tossed m-me a-aside l-like garbage because h-her amusement t-turned t-to h-her afternoon bath...

oh boy Gollum is here....

This gif always makes me rock hard.
I love the pure disgust on her face.