Fat people hate thread - FPH

Fat people hate thread - FPH

@ last reply: fatties use anything as an excuse to eat, crap or no crap.

its flowing in my veins

its flowing in their arteries

Long read, absolutely worth the time.

That was beautiful

I love chubby girls like this, only a faggot doesn't like curves.

enjoy your fucking curves

These should be made into posters and hung in every classroom and lecture hall in the country

is this fucking real??
Wow..that guy was already in the future

I love her.
Spitting out truths left and right.
It's refreshing to know that not all overweight people are completely delusional.
Nothing but respect for people like that.

Amazing read. I think I'm going to print that shit and give it to the retards actually thinking being fat is a good idea.
Also, there is nothing more beatiful than a guilty person who accept its mistakes and try to improve.

don't worry she is gonna die soon

RNfag here: there is no patient I hate more than a fat/morbidly obese patient who is doing nothing to improve their weight and health (I don't mind the ones that are still fat but have recently lost like 100lbs and have continued dropping pounds). I literally can't even look at them with my nurse face on, I can't even hide my disgust.

Man, fuck those fat Americans.
>american.
fuck.

Americans didn't do that, though, dumb fat bitches did. The standard of beauty is still the same. Anyone who thinks otherwise is actually faking it, with the sole exceptions being chubby chasers and landwhales themselves.

10/10 Well done user!

Yes, but it's still a thing, and it's not only in US. In Europe also, people think it's actually ok to be fat. Maybe they don't say it's a new standart of beauty, but it's a first step in a very wrong direction.

It'll reverse itself when headlines about fatasses dying before their parents start getting bombarded everywhere

This

everyone used to smoke, everyone thought smoking was cool. You can bet that Governments will turn on obesity in the next few decades as hard as they've turned on smoking

I sure hope this happen soon. This obesity thing is getting out of control. Still, it kinda helps purging the stupid ones. Who can be stupid enough to eat until they get sick and die? Asnwer, the ones who actually diserve to die young and shouldn't be able to breed.

Yeah. No amount of fat activism can defeat natural selection