True or Not?

True or Not?

>FREEDOM
Arguably impossible to achievable
so no... not 100% true at all

I can if I choose to.
God bless America!

I find it fascinating when countries who lack the social, political, racial and religious diversity of the US attempt to apply their homogeneous outlook to American life, as though the solution that works for their one-race, one-religion, one-culture country with 1/100th the population and 1/50th the land mass could possibly apply here. Let alone allow the tumescent development and unprecedented survival of the world's last remaining world-dominating superpower and greatest nation the world has ever seen.

tl;dr Freedom. You literally don't even know.

not american but my country (UK) basically spawned america. i often wonder how weird it must feel to be born in a country that is literally only a few hundred years old. barely any history and its culture is just a bastardized mix of european cultures, mainly british.

dont listen to your leaders

every American dislikes the British

you didnt spawn us, our founding fathers were mostly scottish, irish, and german.

i hope you all die in a muslim overrun society

>mfw its happening right now

>every American dislikes the British

why are all your women so thirsty for british cock then?

American culture now completely dwarfs every other culture, no question

They're not, simple as that

your culture is corporate greed. relentless capitalism and consumerism. your culture is the golden arches of mcdonalds. and it only dwarfs everything else because you forced it on everyone else.

i'm not born in america, but i'm dixie-friend in spirit.

That is grossly exaggerated considering how the minorities outnumber you white folks over there now lol

Its true the fact we are starting to adopt the pointless "tradition" of Black Friday is fucking stupid and all because of american consumerism

I'm from south america, can I be a rebel too?? :D

How the fuck do you have access to a computer, i swear you all live in the Ghettos 2.0

>mfw i will never live in america, but my family almost moved to the usa in the 90's before the republicans destroyed it all

don't you guys got them gauchos? pretty badass culture

That's a "yes you can wear a General Lee shirt even though nobody knows who that is in your country" ?? :D

I dunno...
>NSA spying
>Debt and credit system limits my value in the economy
>The Elite that control insurance, control our well being and put a price on our health
>"Sharing economy" is a thing??
>Businesses aim to appease stockholders, not the workers.
>Bean counters extract profits from the working class and strangle innovation
I do enjoy paying my bills on time to survive...

Honestly its probably better that you stayed wherever you are tbh

what i cant hear u over the school shooting

haha, that's what i do where i live. even got ol' waylon singing the duke theme as my phone signal

Considering how they were originally British colonists we can say were your father and you are our bastard child, also thats fine its actually fun seeing your powder keg of a country finally blow up internally

>believing this only happens in The USA
>PRISM
>The Five Eyes

we need another civil war, no superheros

What about the fact that 30 million people in your country can't afford healthcare and have to pray to god that they nothing happens to them

could be if I wanted to, moving south is not super hard with the right finances and job

They should manage their money better or

Free Clinics

Obama forced me to get insurance, i manage with only a part time job

>you will never be obese
>you will never get shot in your school
>you will never end up in jail
>you will never have a huge student debt
>you will get spied by the NSA

FeelsBadMan.jpg

Well thats why i said it hasn't been achieved.
But thanks for opening your mind and agreeing.

2016 wanting to live in america
kys

False

That argument is kinda irrelevant considering how those 30 million people probably don't get paid living wages to begin with user.

Think occasionally of the suffering from which you spare yourself the sight

Also considering how those free clinics will probably get shut down in a few years due to the fact that your whole culture is based around profit and capitalism that wont work either

>greatest civilization in history
Roman? Yeah feels bad.

Not

Pros of the US:
>Mexican food
>good national parks
>easy access to firearms/drugs if you're into that (I'm not but whatever)

Cons:
>Terrible, unorganized education
>Little to no public transport for most of the US
>Knowing your taxes mostly go to politically-driven war efforts
>Higher education is impossibly expensive
>People have no decency when dealing with other people (working as a cashier is suicide. Also why do they make you stand as a cashier? Makes no sense).
>Easy access to firearms and drugs

That list wasn't really comprehensive, but my point is that the "America is the best meme" fucking died. If you are a young adult that isn't a living personification of a tumblr-SJW, college/uni is a fucking nightmare. Even top universities are still filled with the lowest common denominator of trash people, that is, if you're lucky to get past affirmative action.

The fact that private people and organizations are doing this shit is proof enough for me that American culture is fucking trash.

>earns over 250k a year
>white
>straight
>male
>not really christian but go to church cuz

feels good to never have had to wine about anything ever.

>Terrible, unorganized education
but you can home school
>Little to no public transport for most of the US
that's why it exists cars, cabs, bicycles & walking
>Higher education is impossibly expensive
like every other country on this planet
>People have no decency when dealing with other people
like every other country on this planet
>Easy access to firearms and drugs
that's why it's called land of the free

>white straight male
Yeah it must be nice not having to worry about being raped or murdered because "grab em by the pussy!" and "lynch that nigger!"

So long as it doesn't affect YOU, right? You sheltered faggots. Once your female relatives start getting raped, you'll understand the reality that most of the country is dealing with now that you voted a fucking KKK supported rapist into office.

So glad I'm not American.

lol, only female relative i have is my mom and shes 78 years old. who cares if i voted for kkk supporters? i have one black friend who isnt a nigger and earns almost as much as i do. even he literally doesn't care because even he agrees there's a difference between black people and niggers.

keep crying and trying to shame me into being nice to your feels.

who would like to be murican when you can be german?

>Home school
You do realise that most parents have jobs and shit right to actually afford to keep the houses they live in over there, most parents don't have time to home-school their kids.
>that's why it exists cars, cabs, bicycles & walking
Public transportation is cheap and more affordable than cars and cabs and is better and faster than walking and cycling, the fact you guys have hardly any access to this is dumb.

>thats why it's called land of the free
I wonder what your founding fathers would think of thier 'land of the free'

>like every other country on this planet
You would honestly be surprised at how people in other countries are actually a lot more decent than the people in america

Can't argue with the university point though

>but you can homeschool
My sister was homeschooled through an organization, and it was even more disorganized and shitty. The state standards are terribly low, and you learn absolute zero after twelve years.

>that's why it exists cars, cabs, bicycles & walking.
My point was that unless you live in a big city, it is impossible to get by without a car. I love to walk and cycle, but I could not even get a job without a car. "Reliable transport required".

>like every other country on this planet
My education is 1000 euro per year, which is considerably high for my country where higher education is mostly free. I agree that assholes are everywhere, but I do not think people treat service workers as horribly as the US.

Regarding guns and drugs, I also listed it as a con because of how polarizing the issues are.

>lazy, socalist hogwash
man works, brings income, women stay home & take care of the kids.

public transportation sucks because it doesn't work. it actually clogs up traffic and never arrives/departs on time & will suffer from poor maintenance.

i'm swedish, not american. i've traveled a lot and people are the same assholes everywhere, the difference is how much assholic they are. europeans are the worst.