>the US is under martial law
>we are in the middle of a great depression
>there is a famine because of a new dust bowl
>we are at war with Iran, North Korea, China, and Russia
How are you surviving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We could all be dead and trumpfags will be calling Obama an illegal alien.

I bought gold before the shit hit the fan

Praying to Jesus so he'll protect me

Really?

I bought cans of food.
They cost 50 lbs of gold each, sucker.

I don't live in the US

>Problem solved

ITT liberal fantasies....

Who knew that this election was going to be the gift that keeps on giving? A week after the election and you faggots are still crying, lol

cool story hansel
>How are you surviving?
by remaining in consensus reality

innawoods

>thinking gold will be worth anything when the SHTF
can't eat gold, idiot. doesn't make an effective projectile either.

>we are at war with Iran, North Korea, China, and Russia

But trump wants to stop war not start it. Neocons like bush want war with iran and north korea.

Do you even axis of evil?

You better buy a gun

That's not what his appointments say.

For millennia gold rose in value for every economic downturn. you can't even cope with on my level

you know that trump has great relations with russia already right? The defcon status got moved down and everything. You can have the US at war with Iran and China if you want, NK too (but fuck knows what they'd do lol) but the west is at it's strongest diplomatically with russia that it's been in 30 years.

Isn't Hillary the one who's been talking about invading Iran for 20 years now?

That's cos he is Putin's bitch

Nah, Putin just knows he can easily manipulate Trump to wreck the US economy as payback for what Reagan did to the USSR.

stfu u brainwashed liberal faggot. go back to your msm or cnn or whatever dribble you feed off of pathetic cuck. oh and stay mad (:

yes, for the feudal lords hoarding it. Do you plan on having a large enough assortment of pikemen to hold your garrison full of gold bullion against the coming tide? fuck outta here

We've moved past an economy that works on raw materials, the vast majority of the wealth of the earth is in knowledge and processing now, if the world's governements fall and war conquers all, that isnt going to change. People with 30 year careers in bioengineering arent suddenly going to become field medics. Even if everything is absolutely fucked, the rush will be to rebuild everything faster than everyone else. The rush will be to accrue knowledge, the ability to store it and the ability to use it. Not gold. Computers, books, scientists, doctors, professionals. If you want to be valuable in a post apocalyptic world, develop a full working knowledge of several scientific fields. As I'm writing this I suddenly realise virtually no sci fi has ever gone into this in any detail, no one steal my idea. Also buy my mix tape.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

Not mad, not liberal, not conservative, don't watch cable news ... just want to know how to survive the upcoming Trumpocalyse.

>nevr forget

What insight. I hope someone hires you.

Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain. - Vladimir Putin

Putin is looking forwards, not backwards. Towards a world dominated by gina. Everyone in the world worked together to make the ISS in some way or another, gina just did their own space station no worries. The motherland is gonna choke down those chinese wontons before the rest of us do if they decide to make their move. If russia is best pals with america and china's entire economy runs on american investment and spending, then we're allll going to work together juuuuust fiiiiiine.

>doesn't make an effective projectile either.

you've obviously never taken a gold brick to the face

Hey user I'm not saying you're wrong, but you're pretty much wrong. Also where can I get yo mixtape I herd it's fyre

was meant for

Kekd and rekt

By being a cog in the military machine, being a researcher in one of the labs...gotta love that Eng degree.

bitch where, explain yourself.

Also I'm on whatever niggers are currently using to do that. Is soundfire still a thing?

Like the parts where you put words into sentences. You kind of fucked up on that shit.

details, man. You want me to be wrong my whole life?

Not bad ... worth entertaining.

Shit my bad. So you know at the start when you made a point? That point was wrong. And then when you followed up that point with supporting details. Those details weren't right. And then you tied it all together with a nice summary. The idea behind that summary was misplaced.
il give yew 1 thing tho you're mixtape waz hella lit af

So you elected to be wrong your whole life instead. Damn. That's rough, fam.

I've become a Ramen baron

Shiet famalam dis yung nigga been ring 'bout lyde cence the day my pops broked his condam

Using the things I learned in SERE.

Staying the fuck outta the way.

Growing some food, far from much of anyone else.

Sorry, I'm British; you've moved outside the level of ebonics even my private school education can compensate for.

Conservatives have been crying for 8 years about Obama. Hell, my father still hasn't stopped bitching a n crying about Bill Clinton, and that ended 16 years ago.

If i learned anything from the division. .don't go into the dark zone alone