Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eL28nE2gxVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Snape and other characters you grew up with are dead now

Yes.

No, but pic related was

aaaaaaaaaargahhh he's back suh

voldumoht ees bak

Did they Cloud Atlasify Hugo Weaving for this role?

What was he even trying to do? Become immortal? Why did he need to become Hitler to do that?

wasn't he Dumbledore's fuccboi or some shit?

he was a fucken retard.

hes the most powerful wiazard ever cant he fix his godam nose.

lines like that make me glad spielberg didn't direct and harry wasnt played by an american actor

youtube.com/watch?v=eL28nE2gxVY

he was in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King. thats for sure

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Why did he need the unicorn's blood or the philosopher's stone if the horcruxes kept him alive?

Harry Potter is shit but that tier list is shit also, no idea why people in or out of /lit/ post it. Anything by Camus, Satre and Ayn Rand above Hamlet? Also hating Twain and Bronte is unforgivable.

>you will never pound Dumbledore's sweet sweet old boipucci

No, and for ONE REASON:

Magic is not like genetics. You can have mudblood lineage for hundreds of years and then one day someone from that line is born with magic. It's based on something other than science and it's heavily implied that science/muggle studies is just as important as magic because it advances technology. If the whole world were magic, people would be living in dilapidated hovels held together only with magic and using clocks that don't actually tell time.

Youre a literal retard he doesnt want to change his nose he is the heir of salazar slytherin, Voldemort looks like a snake why would he want a nose

>it's an "everything that's popular and you like is shit" post
>great gatsby and atlas shrugged in god tier

Yes.

>algebra, architecture, astrophysics, engineering are social constructs

top rictusempra

Yes. Muggles are literal refuse.

Grindelwald did nothing wrong

Depends if mudbloods have way lesser chances of passing on the magic gene. Because all muggle borns we've seen have had wizard kids.

Otherwise all Voldemort did was waste magical blood and keep letting muggles still control the world.

it's bait.

>muh shakespeare

It is genetics that squib can have a magical kid

youre a dumbfuck not that user. brave new world isnt low tier and god tier is embarrassing

What up, /lit/?