Dubs and I kill myself

Dubs and I kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_School_of_Athens
thoughtcatalog.com/kathryn-hollender-kidder/2015/02/7-things-i-learned-after-my-failed-suicide-attempt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To quote Nike,

Just do it, faggot.

boi

don't do it

Stream it on twitch?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_School_of_Athens

Quality picture.

Also, don't kill yourself: thoughtcatalog.com/kathryn-hollender-kidder/2015/02/7-things-i-learned-after-my-failed-suicide-attempt/

Dubs and you do

Wel shit

fucking normie

good luck dude

Normies rule the world.

Now listen here you fucking shit. I don't care if you wake up every morning in excruciating pain. I don't care if your wife left you for the man who castrated and raped you, before smearing your viscerated cock-paint over the curtains. You could have the shittiest life ever to have graced the million ring cunt circus that is the earth, but don't fucking jump in front of that train. Why? You might think I'm gonna say that life is worth living, or that now you're ready to die, you're ready to start living, right? Wrong. You're the human equivalent of a dry handjob, you start out with low expectations and yet you still continue to lower them further - why would you ever think of jumping in front of a fucking train? Shoot yourself in the head. Drown yourself. Wear a fucking sandwich board made of bacon that says "I hate Muslims" in Birmingham, I don't give a shit. Just so long as you don't an hero by train.

Why? Because if you slop your pube soup of a body on those train tracks and ruin that marvel of soul-crushing commute technology, there's a chance I'll be inside, stuffed in between more gaping cunts than a second hand rubber fist. And I'll be fucking late for work. Again.
And some poor cuck from Brighton is gonna have to clean up man jam off the tracks. Again.
And then my boss is going to bust my balls like he works for fucking Queensnake.com, and he'll have every right to, because I was fucking late, because some cock juggling human prolapse thought it would be a great idea to try and french a train track.

Kill yourself, faggot. Just not on a fucking train.

the only reason i haven't killed myself yet is because i got addicted to something lol

greentext?

dubs

roll

Any multiple roll includes all levels below it, so trips count as dubs.

Link us to the livestream OP, don't be a faggot.

Hang yourself by a thin wire, like piano or guitar. Not too much slack, though, so that as you dangle, the wire slowly cuts into your neck while you simultaneously get choked as your windpipe collapses.

Oh, and dubs BTW. Do as I instructed.

Don't

Trips confirms it -- suicide solution.

Lmao winwar

Kek

C'mon, OP. You know life is fleeting. Millions of people die every day and no one notices. We will notice you. Take control and end your life tonight.