My friend keeps saying it doesn't matter if whites go extinct and i keep saying whites are superior and i want to us to...

My friend keeps saying it doesn't matter if whites go extinct and i keep saying whites are superior and i want to us to not go extinct and the monkeys to win. What do i do to win the argument and prove that we need to not go extinct??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop talking to him.

Improving your grammar will improve your argument.

As much as I worry about the white race dying out, you just sound underage b&

quit reposting this or a mod will ban you

Killing yourself is the best way to win the argument.

Because 99% of everything in the world was invented, designed, built and conceptualized by white people.

Modern Science
Medicine
Industry
Civilisation
Democracy

Look how shit the parts of the world what are not run by white people.

We all evolved from the blacks.
Meaning almost every single race except them became more advanced in less time.

niggers are from another planet. take their technology away.

he said that is environmental determinism :/

Like fuck it is, the Asians managed it to a certain extent and the Native Americans were doing pretty okay before we smallpoxed them to death.

Bait, or an idiot. 0/10 not even tilted.

not bait its proven are numbers are declining and we will eventually all be one "brown" race

He has shown to be a faggot - determinism is as useful in a factual discussion as the existence of god.

bump

Omg, whats a silly post... The reason ppl are different colors has with pigment in the skin due to different need of UV and environment protection... White ppl got white over many many generations when they migrated north and didn't need that much skin pigment... Another factor may be that white might have been more attractive in some parts of the world and then weeds out other colors...who knows, it's many theories..no matter how u look at it we are all terrans

>whites go extinct
you realize by the prognosis you are talking about would also mean black people become "extinct", right?

it's not so much extinction as it is all races mixing into a slightly tanned group.

interbreeding and extinction is not the same, you fucking retard.

without white people i doubt humans will ever reach the stars.

/thread

You can't stop the Bronwning!

>What do i do
Don't have children, then you won't give a fuck when the whole world goes to hell in a few hundred years.

obviously i realize that. However i would rather all the breeds of human stay pure much like pure bred dogs. Its like killing off all dog breeds mixing them all into one. That's dumb cuz dogs are better than other dogs at certain things.

how come you guys arent smart or invented anything yourselves, since youre white?

fuck white people. viva la raza! decolonize! fuck 12 since 1492

Way to undo thousands of years of evolution. Imagine a future where shitskins are straightening their hair and bleaching their bodies to try to emulate a pinnacle race which they killed off.

You do know pure bred dogs are genetic abominations formed by years of forced inbreeding right? And that mutts are all around healthier

Literally the worst argument anyone could make.

Everyone's an expert, huh. I realize it doesn't help anyone when you say this, but...

Being confident in your convictions, despite having a very loose grasp on the subject, only makes you sound that much more intelligible. Being adamant about your convictions, and never challenging them, makes for easy target practice and hurt feelings.

Stupid people who talk louder are still stupid, and you should talk less until you know more.

A good time would be when you can come up with your own argument, for starters.

inventions were created by individuals not the race they belong to.

>stay pure
too late for that. most humans are part neanderthal for fucks sake. the amount of random human genes in you, and everyone else, is so big that you're barely any race at this point.

>pure bred dogs
more like inbred dogs. pure breeds are usually just that, inbred. and with time they develop a lot of physical problems. besides, "pure bred" dogs are actually controlled interbreeding to create specific characteristics, which are then inbred until they all become retarded and die from a host of fucked up genetic diseases.

>Its like killing off all dog breeds mixing them all into one.
no, it's like killing ZERO dogs, but rather have them all hump in a massive orgy. mutts are way healthier than pure breeds. the only bonus with pure breeds is that you know exactly which genetic defect that will kill it.

learn2genetics

>fuck 12 since 1492
12? like 12 year olds? is 1492 when he fucked that kid? do muslims celebrate the day?

That's not a great analogy either, as the dog population is much smaller. From a statistical standpoint, comparing the number of europeans alive today, to those hundreds of years ago, we all must be descended from, for example, Charlemagne, yet we haven't reached a crisis of inbreeding in all this time.

On a grander scale, all human males are believed to have a common ancestor.

Look at the countries created and run by blacks.
Now look at countries created and run by whites.
Then look at countries created by whites, but which are currently run by blacks.

Right, but it's racism and whatever isn't it?
O-okay.

So lets do the same thing with counties, cities, companies and so forth.
Same pattern emerges.

Most visioning and development is done by whites... because whites create forms of society which run on high productivity rather than on enslaving the citizens. This requires high education, which again requires high quality research, which again requires money, interest and vision. On top of this whites tend to achieve this by rewarding people who make new things.

Asians are extremely good at making things and they're very smart -- typically smarter than whites. But they don't have morale and it shows in their culture. This is why they overpopulate themselves to death and their societys run on enslaving the citizens. It reaches high productivity but poor creativity.

Blacks have morale but they're extremely impulsive, short sighted and often not very smart... meaning they're constantly sabotaging the "bigger picture" with no real understanding of consiquences. Again, this shows in their culture. The only blacks that tend to achieve anything are the ones who, again, enslave the people.

Whites have a tendency to have very long term goals(visions) while not making moral sacrafices. This is what makes us different from them: whites don't fuck their way to victory, instead they focus on maintaining life quality and keeping individuals alive.
That's how you get the good stuff. Because passing information to the new generation requires far more labour than keeping the smart people alive. But to keep the smart and old people alive you got to have a system which doesn't sabotage itself, and which enables people to do things. This is what makes whites so different. But at the same time white traits sabotage themselves.

ITT: The extent of ignorance

Good luck with the trip on your deathbeds

>Then look at countries created by whites, but which are currently run by blacks.
what countries are those?

Notice that only the "Black" group is the group that has any negative components whatsoever.

Notice that "Whites" are the most "human" out of each group, in comparison to the "Asians" who are extremely good at making things- but lack morals.

I get it. You're upset. You're angry. Something happened.

You have valid concerns.

But you absolutley have to understand at some point, that, yes. It is racism. It doesn't necessarily invalidate some of what you said, no.

But there's a reason it would be like that, don't you think? Each group you just mentioned has never, and now will never, remain completely isolated from one another. Certain aspects of culture from all of those groups are now forever entrenched in parts of the world where the majority is either "White", "Black" or "Asian".

This... need to secularize by class or ethnicity, or race. That's what's eating you alive.

That's why people point and jeer at you when you clearly have something else to say than "muh whiteness". Not once in anything you said, have you shown that this magic, homogenous, flawless "White" group to have any negative traits that sabotage them.

You may have well as said that the other groups sabotaged them.

You can basically look at places like Sweden, Zimbabwe(oh the famous Rhodesia), Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanganyika, Sudan, Nyasaland, Mozambique, Madagascar, Nigeria, Char, Obangui-chari, that other Congo, Gabon, Cameroon, Niger...

I think you get the point.

Sweden's not a good example but it's a sort of borderline case, because it prety much breathes false apologism led by whites. In addition it's been in its current state for only some 30 years. So while it's not really led by blacks or the sand people, it's in the conversion process. And it's being dragged down in so many ways that it's just wrong.

Ya, Sweden's doing relatively good. But that's because they're in the eurozone and they have their own currency. That gives them a lot of room to play around.

>Notice that only the "Black" group is the group that has any negative components whatsoever.

Oh don't worry about that. It's because that's how they're behaving in most places and because of how they run their shit.

As in not in your local hood, but also prety much elsewhere aswell.
Ya, high culture and good upbringing makes the difference.
But you cant have high culture or good upbringing if your society's buildt shit.

In white countries the treasure a psychopathic leader can steal is the high productivity.
Ya there's gold and there's oil and theres this and that. But that's nothing compared to the high productivity.

This is why africa's so fucking poor regardless of fucking diamonds and mowing down people like they're grass... Because they have low productivity and they can't improve it, because there is no buildt in interest. Instead their plan is all over the place all the time. This is why we keep giving them money and food and they fuck it all up.
This is why shit like the immigrant chaos in Europe is happening; because we're not alike.

Anyway I can tell that you just got back from Goa. Congrats on doing LSD and making friends with a -real EXOTIC person-. Now you got all the necessary life experience you need to preach us about shit you pull outa your ass.

>Anyways I can tell
No, you can suggest.
>to preach us about shit you pull outta your ass
But, that is kind of what (You) are doing. It's a good sign when the person you're communicating with decides to wig out and call you a shithead, because why not.

With that grammar, and that train of thought, however, you might be the one doing the LSD. If you're not doing LSD, maybe there's a more realistic, sensible reason it's hard to understand what you're saying, 100%.

Your argument, and your behavior, is irrelevant. Evolution will happen without your input.

>Sweden
>run by blacks
you're a moron.

Fuck off, faggot. A lot of what helped modern civilization become a reality came from multiple ancient civilizations. White people are the Apple company of races, didnt invent shit, they just used previous technologies and stamped their name on it.

Does this look like a place where thoughts make a difference?

No, really. Stop for a moment and think that through. Would it make a difference if we found definite answer to this question -- which would happen to be against whatever you believe?

Like, If I literially collected studies and citied them to show you that my claims were true, would it end it all?

Incase you haven't noticed this is Sup Forums. I might aswell sling shit at you and call you an imbecille(which you are), because it makes no difference.

Now, about that grammar crap; do you really have nothing else to sling at me? You want to have intellectual argument or you want to try and jack me off? You might aswell just say
>Mmmh! W-well y-you're a poophead, user! I-i don't like you anymore!

we became more advanced because we had to learn to survive in different environments with different species to hunt different climates and shit. If you stay in the same spot with the same way of life and its working why bother advancing.

If you literally collected studies and showed me the citations to prove that you collected studies, and you weren't cherry-picking, and I could read them on my own time, and I could reproduce their results, then maybe it would change some things, yes.

But fun fact. Studies are things that are done constantly. The people who bother to do studies, don't just do them once. That would be disingenuous and counter-productive to the implied reasons for doing a study in the first place- to collect accurate, up-to-date information for applications regarding various problems, boggles, or inconsistencies.

Studies will never stop being done on any one thing, the only thing that will change is how studies are done- and why they are done.

This is Sup Forums. Yet you mention studies and citations. Yet, after mentioning all those factoids above, after laying out your argument
>on Sup Forums
>the place where you may as well sling shit
you go and say you may as well sling shit- and sling shit, you did.

I don't want to jerk you off. This isn't sex. I'm not trying to sling mud or feces at you. I thought that would give you pause, and probably encourage you to stop slinging shit instead of, say, citing sources or what not.

You wouldn't be able to make this shitty thread without whites. Konrad Zuse is a German man who invented the first programmable computer in the 1930s. Tell your nigger friend to never use another computer again if he doesn't like whites. This includes everything from a digital watch to a TV remote.

Evolution favours the strongest traits, get over it you inbreds

yeah but if you stay in the same spot like africans theres no need to evolve. you stay the same. white people got cold every once in a while and had to get smart in order to have a stable enough community for someone to full time make them pants and jackets.

show them this.

What are you even talking about, they evolved to better suit those conditions. Dominant traits are dominant for a reason

Jeez that totally has to do with race and not with the fact third world countries lived isolated for centuries receiving only minor influences from the big civilizations

>the big civilizations
Jeez, I wonder how those civilizations got so big... totally not because of intelligence and hard work...

they dont become dominant trait until everyone who has them dies out. if everything stays the same no one dies out and no traits become dominant. Youre fucking retarded

Whites took the majority of their technology from Middle Eastern and Asian civilizations. Look how far Northern Europe got, literally nowhere.

until everyone who doesnt have them**

see

From a med student, you have no idea what you're talking about

Because this is now a very serious discussion I must prioritize arguments.

>you go and say you may as well sling shit- and sling shit, you did.

B-but that's impossible! Darn it. Looks like you outsmarted me again mrx. fuxnegers. You see, my plan didn't involve getting caught red handed. Instead I was planning to sling shit at you all day and pretend I wasn't. I suppose this proves the black mang truly is smarter than the white mang.

>If you literally collected studies and showed me the citations yada yada

So what you're basically saying is it's my burden to undo the truth which you've declared (and which is socially acceptable because anything else is a career suicide). It's also my burden to now go and start doing the research, and it's my burden to deliever the citations to you after this thread 404s.

Wow, that sounds super tempting. How could I say no? Like, there's a 10% chance I could convert a leftist to, oh I don't know, a centrist? Whoah, and that's only 8 hours work or more.

Here's something we got to underline; any study done before 2016 is useless. Yeees, there's a bunch of citations about differences between races and so forth but 2014 was ages ago. SO was 2010, and 2003. Like, why even bother? And get this; the assholes who wrote this racist crap got pink slip -- so why even care?

Here's a fun fact: you really don't need to start teaching me shit about how studies are done or how they're used. Here's another fun fact: You can use your transexual donkey kong themed college degree as a cum napkin.

>dominant trait
>until everyone who has them dies out
What?

I have several autosomal dominant traits, and I'm not dead, nor are my parents, nor did my father's grandfather die without being alive and having children, nor did my mother's parents not live adult lives and contribute to my mother...

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that this isn't how it necessarily works either.

So black traits in a genetic pool with no variety, therefore no way to prove themselves and get better still beat white traits. This is basically what youre saying

>1930

Do you know how far in Human history that is? Think about all that led up to it. Whites didnt get to where they are now by themselves.

>Modern Science
A global contribution
>Medicine
Egypt
>Industry
A global contribution
>Civilization
Mesopotamia (Iraq)
>Democracy
Mesopotamia or possibly India

>Complete Ignorance of History: The Post

here's a real life example

>Sweden
run by liberals morons

>so what you're basically saying
Yes. You made a series of truth claims earlier. Then you asked whether it would change anything if you, say
>collected studies and citied them to show you that my claims were true
>Like, If I literially collected studies
Will you? I think it'll change if you do, so long as you aren't pretending you'll won't let your personal convictions get in the way of providing sources.

>to undo the truth which you've declared
What did I declare was the truth? I just want to understand where you think I'm going with this.

>It's also my burden to now go and start doing the research
Yes, you made truth claims. If you've got nothing to show, after pretending to pretend to pretend to pretend... well, that's just what it is.

>after this thread 404
It's not your burden, no. But, don't pretend you will do the above if you won't do the above, then.

> How could I say no?
By saying no thank you, or
>fuck off faggot

>Like, there's a 10% chance I could convert a leftist to
When was I a leftist?
>I don't know, a centrist
When was I not a centrist?

>any study done before 2016 is useless
Why?
>there's a bunch of citations about differences between races and so forth but 2014 was ages ago
That's two years ago. That's still fairly relevant, and not just in terms of chronological distance.

>And get this; the assholes who wrote this racist crap got pink slip
Why would that get in the way of anything? Do they have an argument that I can read? Can I personally observe what they did before delivering arbitrary judgement?

>you really don't need to start teaching me shit about how studies are done
Well, I do, because you personally believe that a study from 2014 would be completely irrelevant, especially regarding a subject like this.

>You can use your transexual donkey kong themed college degree
You're making me think that I had an incredibly strong point with what I said in
now.

youre obviously not one or didnt read my corrected statementIn general you dont get major evolutionary changes unless you have a genetic bottleneck where people have died out so the population is small enough for a dominant gene to get passed around enough that everyone has it. Its why you dont find alot of in between species, theyre normally either one or the other like austrolopiticus afarensis or a. africanus but you dont find the middle dude. I was joking about white people getting smarter the only changes were that in colder weather people survived with blue eyes so they didnt get as snow blinded and smaller noses so as to not loose so much head. they still hunted in similar ways as to be the same mentally really. Sorry my satirical racism triggered you faggots

smaller noses to not loose so much heat***. god fucking dammit i need to read these over first.

Look what happen to America once blacks were allowed freedom

fuck i forgot what a dominant trait was. like brown eyes beat out blue. but on the other hand how did everyones become blue, obviously blue was dominant for an entire group of people for a long time.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

Watch this it will help.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

say that if we can make an endangered species list and stop big things from happening to save a fucking bird, then we should be able to do the same to save red heads/blondes
i wouldnt want to live in a world without red heads and blondes

Blue eyes are a mutation

There is something about his speech that disturbs me
Sounds like a 8 years old
You think the same, right?

Step 1: Go to Germany
Step 2: Create a new 4th reich that will last one thousand years
Step 3: Don't fucking attack Russia this time instead join with them

Its a mutation that's aesthetically pleasing, thus it is sought after and passed on till these days.

>You made a series of truth claims
Yes I did. And they're about valid as claim of equality. Oh no.

>Will you?
I wont. I really don't care about how you feel about this, but the human race research has been more or less dead quite some time. Especially lately because it's a career suicide. If you even were interested of this topic you could do research on your own, but you aren't.

Instead you're just figuratively trying to jack me off. I am figuratively about to cum. I'd prefer if you'd figuratively swallow my figurative jizz.

>What did I declare was the truth? I just want to understand where you think I'm going with this.
You declared the opposite of what I said as the truth. 'tis a boolean. If the claim isn't true then the opposite must be true.

>It's also my burden to now go and start doing the research
Well, in that case I guess I'm bound to do so. Let me just get out of my comfy bed. I suggest you wait here for the next 8 hours as I compile the list of evidence. I will be posting in this specific thread, so it is now your burden to keep it alive.

>That's two years ago. That's still fairly relevant, and not just in terms of chronological distance.
Yeah but it's not THIS year. Like, it's 2016 jeez mang get with the times paps. Like, 2016 is 2016 mang soon it'll be 2017 and 2016 is ancient shit mang.

>Why would that get in the way of anything?
Why, that's because they're racists and ignorant. Meaning they have no human or professional value, and they need to be silenced through magic of severing professional ties. And purified with violence if possible. This is why movements like Black Lives Matter exists; to clense the people thinking bad thingz.

>What do i do to win the argument and prove that we need to not go extinct??
Just use his own talking points to troll him. I constantly overload my leftie friends with their own bullshit
It's all fun and games until you start talking shit about their white little hometown, or say that their kids shouldn't get education because they take up a slot for someone they oppressed.
I told my italian friend that italy basically stole every piece of culture they have from africa and that it would be better if the country was more like somalia or some other real country.

They want to disagree, but they just can't do it. Learn to feed off their cognitive dissonance.

Eye color is majorly a two-gene trait. X + Y = A, B or C.

In general, a dominant gene will be able to code it's information (proteins) over the recessive gene- which means it will take priority in being expressed in the organism in question (at least when DNA is concerned).

And we know that DNA sometimes gets damaged, mutates every now and then, or simply gets rekt.
Dominant + Dominant = Dominant
Dominant + Recessive = Dominant
Recessive + Recessive = Recessive

Let's say one European in a group of early European humans, for whatever reason, had their DNA coded such that they would end up with blue eyes.

That's not necessarily because the human genome decided that there needed to be blue eyes to better suit the environment- it's the other way around. Someone got a freak mutation, it was heritable, and because light refraction is a thing, blue eyes are (maybe) better for an environment that involves a fuck ton of snow.

But, blue eyes are a recessive trait. And they, again, aren't the result of just one gene. But, for simplicity's sake, if an early European became a freak, but mated with a normie with brown eyes, they'd most likely get a brown-eyed child. If the mutation happened because a generation or group of European individuals just happened to mate with other certain European individuals, then there would exist a handful of blue-eyed people, and they would mate with normie brown-eyed people.

Their children would generally also have brown eyes. But, because the mutation was heritable, it exists in the genetic code still. It's recessive, and as mentioned above, Dominant usually beats Recessive.

So, after a couple generations of everyone making brown-eyed babies with people who have recessive blue-eyed traits, almost every European has the recessive blue-eyed trait.

And then they all fuck.

And guess what.

Recessive + Recessive = Recessive. Recessive + Recessive still equals Recessive.

Now you have a lot of blue-eyed normies.

This. It's already too late for him.

The process by which species and breeds adapt and change over time is called Evolution. The human races or subspecies are evolutionarily differentiated.

You're saying ancient non white civilizations right? but how did things done in ancient Egypt help with the discovery of the atom bomb?

>And they are about as valid as claim of equality
Uh, okay.

>I won't
Okay.
>I really don't care how you feel
That's cool.
>human race research has been more or less dead
I choose to disagree. Feel free not to care.
>If you even were interested of this topic
I am.
>but you aren't
I am.
>you could do research on your own
I did.

>Instead you're just figuratively trying to jack me off
I think you're doing that on your own.

>You declared the opposite of what I said as the truth
I asked you what you thought I thought the truth was. I don't know what you're thinking, I can only read what you're typing.

I didn't even imply that the opposite of anything was true. What am I claiming? Please, tell me.

Seriously. If you care.

>Well, in that case I guess I'm bound to do so
You said you didn't care about how I felt about this. And you know as well as I do, that this thread won't last for 8 hours. The burden is still on you, my friend. You're opting to go out of your way to do something you implied you wouldn't do, and now you're explicitly saying you will do just that.

>Yeah but it's not THIS year
5 minutes ago is not right now, so everything that happened 5 minutes ago doesn't matter anymore.

That's how absurd that reasoning is.

>Why, that's because they're racists and ignorant
I'd like to make that judgement for myself.
>This is why movements like Black Lives Matter exists
Is that why you don't want to do this?