BIG BROTHER

HoH Nicole

Nom: Paulie
Nom: Jozea

(Currently happening spats of fish due to "whale vagina")

canadian here plz keep updating ty

Paul has got to go. Fuck that hipster asshole.

Paul, Bronte, Tiffany, Jozea, and Day are shit

Jizbro reporting in

I've heard a few people say they want him to be the third nom this week. A lot of the girls want him out since he keeps talking about his foot fetish and it's creeping them out. I'd still rather see Jozea go this week and Paul next just because Jozea is such a fucking camera whore.

ok i dont watch this shit but whats the point of the pixelated nudity cardboard pieces

its a punishment

>Frank to Da'Vonne/James- We still have Bridgette to go up as a scapegoat if something happens

Rip

FUCK OFF FISHES

NO!

Yeah okay whatever.
Do any of these guys show dick?

Paulie and Frank when streaking but they blurred their dicks on the feeds.

There are 3 noms right now. The winner of the new comp that airs on Sunday gets to pick a third nom and Paul is on the block too.

Natalie confirmed bb18 waifu
who else nat master race?

tfw no qt stream

Are feeds down because they're picking veto players?

team natalie reporting
i dont understand how you could have any other bb18 showfu

Negrotti no

What the fuck is the point of this retarded dated show if they censor the fucking live streams?

tfw no feed stream ;_;

Le Network Tvs Knock Off Real World: The Show

>The veto players are Nicole, Jozea, Paul, Paulie, Corey and Da'Vonne

Nicole picks two names out of the bag, probably no more houseguest's choice

cool beansDELETE THIS

Delete!

fine you whiny faggots

GAME TALK GOIN ON

wait what they made an 8-person alliance?
is this the bomb squad all over again

road kill?
rogue kill?

Yup. But the bottom left alliance, "Fatal Five", is in the best position since they're an alliance in the big alliance.

its zakyah or whatever in the get the vets out group

seems like a boring final five but Day will blow that up long before then

Day would be so good if she wasn't black

She bounced, apparently. She's with the vets, specifically Day.

mmmmm hmmmn

fact

>Tiffany

JUST

Corey is so gay

Jozea is so gay

>tfw I go to Towson

>Tiff and Nicole that high
>Bronte and Glenn that low

tell me they ain't fucking

I honestly like everyone in the cast besides Jozea
Paul is annoying but he at least wants to play the game

they aint fuckin

user... I...

You just know

They're not actually streaking dude.

They're literally wearing clothes shaped like pixeled nudity.

you will never touch Zakiyahs skin

It looks like the returnees are just gonna steamroll over everyone else. It's so damn predictable.

No, I'm pretty sure that as their punishment Paulie, Frank, Bridgette, and Michelle were forced to be naked for a week and they're pixelating it on the feeds.

Corey is such a fuckin noob, love how Frank is basically coaching him right now.

Who /frank/ here? I wonder if Ian is cheering for Frank. Are Devin, Caleb, and Frank the goats?

Viktor needs to go beast mode

Just remember it's 40 year old cat ladies that vote in that, they love underdog women and minorities, and hate ugly old men.

>Frank coaching Corey
>Day coaching Z
>Nicole coaching MIchelle
>James coaching himself

And they said this wasn't a coaches season

Any livestream sources?

who team nicole here?

>literally a mini taylor swift

This is literally no better than keeping up with the Kardashians how to people find this scripted shit entertaining

I still don't get why Paulie doesn't count as a member of 8 pack.

I guess he's just the meat shield.

Why does every girl this season except Day and Z have really annoying voices?

frank saying tiffany, michelle, davonne, nicole, and zakiyah wouldn't start a girls alliance

oh boy

lmao paul getting btfo
this corey/frank broship is sick

It's the best acted show on television, they can memorize 24 hour long scripts for 99 days.

play-doh nose

I'll it's not scripted it's still cancer

Today she's been looking very early Swifty.

RIP Frank.

I'm assuming you're just here to troll but I just enjoy the game for what it is
The strategy is a lot more entertaining to me than the drama which is just a bonus
I'm a big sports fan so it's basically the same thing

Yeah, Corey brought up that possibility and Frank shot it down. Hopefully he'll go best mode and win the vetoes to win.

i honestly don't get why people hate Paul. He's pretty entertaining and he's the only one providing any real resistance to the dominant alliance.

He's probably going to be second out, though.

Frank's been playing pretty well but if this girl alliance ends up coming for him, who is he gonna have on his side besides Corey? James? Why does no one ever wanna fucking work with Frank he's such a beast

He's an obnoxious creep which is reason enough to get rid of him for all the girls.

He tries way too hard to be funny, Frank and Corey were just talking about it. It's fucking annoying
I do agree with you though that I'm glad he is a newbie that actually wants to play hard, talk game and go against the power in the house. Being the "resistance" leader though never seems to work well...

no one likes tryhards

You want to work with a beast up until the half way point because if you keep them longer they have to potential to win all the comps and then win.

>day 2
>playing the game publically
he has 0% chance

he's full of himself and he's wrong

Well yeah true, that's basically what Ian did. But it's still the first week! Go work with the dude!

>Natalie rated that low after revealing her game sense last night
>Bridgette rated that low

What did Natalie do?

James found his new Meg

put on spoilers next time faggot.

James always tryna fug

They get ants because the don't clean up and they eat in bed.

Her and Bronte were in bed discussing that they've been being friendly with the guys (Paul/Vic/Jozea) to use them as meat shields to go against the veterans or something.

Just started watching ep 1 while looking for a livestream site. Is the gay guy devin's brother? He looks exactly the same.

Oh ok yeah I read about that. Obviously didn't see the convo but I feel like Bronte probably has more of a strategy going on than Natalie. Even her cute innocent girl act she's putting on is just strategy. Of course Frank has picked up on it though

powerful girls best alliance