Thoughts and opinions on The Young Turks?

Thoughts and opinions on The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004533191/unfiltered-voices-from-donald-trumps-crowds.html?src=vidm
youtube.com/watch?v=35eWRMPeOek
youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

retards

get off the stage you fat fuck!

>INFOWARS.COM

wtf is that from

Closed minded, heavily biased, and very unprofessional

Named after a terrorist group and quite rightly.

hahahah still ugly as fuck

Idgaf but turkey is a shithole

gone off the deep end

She looks like a slightly retarded person that's kind of cute.

Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity

ALEX JONES is way better then thos retards

>as opposed to a trump voter who yells "yeah, fuck that nigger" on camera referring to obama.

But I'd still let her sit on my face

biased. watching them react to hillary losing is pure joy though. and i mean they're so heavily biased there's no point in watching their show

I love the show. Also Ana

who did that

I hold "news sources" to higher standards than random people.

found the retard

I'm fucking better than you.

If you can't figure out the difference between the two cases, you're a lost cause.

Ana's hot until she opens her mouth.

TYT's treats groups of people on surface level treats and never on how the individual is.

Are you white? You're racist
Minority? You're oppressed and poor
LGBT? See above
Woman? Under the thumb of patriarchy

They advocate for the centralization of government and the host is a Armenian genocide denier.

Fuck em.

I hate her and think she's retarded but I'd pound that Jew pussy so hard the holocaust would go down in history as the second most brutal act upon the Jewish people.

There meltdowns on election night was fun

That fat 50yo shitskin that thinks he's 21 should throw himself off a cliff

key word "A" meaning one

it might be somewhere in this video.
nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004533191/unfiltered-voices-from-donald-trumps-crowds.html?src=vidm

youtube.com/watch?v=35eWRMPeOek

*Clap clap* you found a bad Trump supporter. Proud of you

o fuck that shit nigger im not going to watch all those vids to find it...just say that your making shit up

Was subbed to them years ago. Was.

I still agree with their political views to some degree, like shit about money in politics. Cenk and some of the other hosts can be really obnoxious though, and the social stuff has gone pretty overboard these past few years, even for liberal old me. Slowly, surely and ironically becoming a left-wing FOX. I'm glad Dave Rubin left and is doing well on his own.

Also I'd totally do Ana, but she only likes the Latino heat.

> nytimes
good goy

TURKS
U
R
K
S
It's even a serious question

Have you ever seen Sup Forums? Have you seen nazi pepes? They're fucking retared.

Armenian genocide deniers, despite having a qt Armenian as a host. They are all incredibly stupid though. I'd hate fuck Ana

That's footage from rallies you fucking retard. You can clearly heard the people.

TYT is the worst media I have ever seen, besides MSM.INFOWARS is 100X times better.

I started watching one of their videos a few months ago.

Only lasted about 5 minutes before I couldn't take any more.

They were generally loud, conceited, and pretentious.

What their views are doesn't even matter to me. I judiciously avoid all egotistical talking heads like them.

You sound like a roach

do you like

>ALEX JONES

You sound like you have no real input in any conversation ever.

Nice strawman there

Cancer

Trash.
Infowars>all globalist media projects

Is called politically incorrect for a reason.

The very embodiment of regressive leftism. They are completely unprincipled, they flip flopped on their liberal values during the election to shill for Clinton because trump bad. Ana specifically subscribes to insane feminist ideology and has stated numerous times that pretty much everything about a man's sexuality makes them sexist (unless they are Mexican).

You might want to look up what strawman means because you clearly don't know

Don't be mad :)

Hello 9gag. No wonder you don't know what certain terms mean.

Who would hate fuck ana?

Did you make sure to buy his survival shield x2 for 30$? It protects you from vaccines and chem trails.

If you turn off the sound it's good

>ALEX JONES

I do not know who that is.

If you have a link I'll give him/her a try.

Alec Jones is a cool cat, just a little crazy in the head

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4zxYpLY9QM

Yeah turkroach confirmed, someone call pest control

Their level of research is terrible.

How do you not know Alex Jones. Are you new to political discussion on the internet?
youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

no but I'm honestly considering buying brain force and super male vitality.

I watched the last 3 hours of their election special just to hear the anguish and desperation in Cenk's voice reach a fever pitch. Made me hard to see a grown man realize his life was wasted and his see his dreams crashing down around him.

i would right in her ass

Who wouldn't you let shit on your face?

Your trips are nicer

>infowars.com

thats y i like him

If you want somebody actually intelligent delivering the news, listen to Ben Shapiro. That man is truly the uncuckable

Don't argue with a Sup Forumsack about strawman arguments. You will lose everytime. And he was right to call you out for presenting one

>Im not going to refute your point because xxxx said "xxxx"

Not only did you make shit up and paraphrase, you tried to actually take the intellectual highground.

You are the reason Trump won

They're all fayges and gahweers.

Can someone explain to me why people always charge them with bias? They aren't journalists, and they don't claim to be.

They are giving their opinion on the news, rather than reporting it. They explicitly say they take a progressive lense on almost every issue. They never claim to be neutral.

That Trump supporter isn't supposedly reporting the news.

Would cum on/to but not have conversation with.

>b-b-but my media says that Trump supporters-
Lmfao

Checked. He is intelligent but also a subversive cryptokike. Kind of like sn unfunny conservative Jon Stewart

Dude. It's all bullshit. Not a single one of those products has been tested by the FDA. Read some of the disclaimers on the products. Alex Jones used to have some legit good conspiracy theories back in the day. Like 9/11 and the bay of pigs and shit, but today he's gone so far off the deep end, he doesn't even try to make sense anymore. Hes nothing but a snake oil salesman now.

Yea, right on! Right guys?

I do my best to avoid political discussion on the internet. Especially with the never-ending election the past 2 years

Occasionally I'll join in on a Sup Forums thread but mostly hide or ignore threads/videos.

This will always be one of my favorite pics

>implying I trust the FDA
>implying Alex Jones isn't 99% smart bomb accurate

All the products he pushes are complete horseshit, not many would disagree with you there. I think he is spot on with his warnings of cultural marxism (belief that all cultures are equal) and globalism (free trade and open borders).

Everyone in this thread who loves Alex Jones and Info Wars is a complete retard. Have fun believing in conspiracies that he just pulls out of his ass. Now let's see how many butthurt fags crap their pants at my comment.

The real question is, have you even tried any of them yourself?

Islamic culturefront propaganda

>Using Trottimus' face to display your own hyper-bluepilled state

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

I'd fuck her pussy so hard she'd accept just 5 shekels in return

Sure, we can agree he is as accurate as a smart bomb. They aren't very accurate though. He's been warning about the Illuminati buildaberg black helicopter FEMA camps that are coming to put us in hobbit homes for 20 years and it hasn't come to pass. I liked him a long time ago, but he's a bit out there for me now.

His warnings on globalism are, in my opinion, well founded. It's one of the things I agree with him on.

Watched a few minutes, seems like a typical trump shill thus far. At least he wasn't screaming at me though.

>Have you ever seen Sup Forums? Have you seen nazi pepes?

So you have a problem with Nazis, presumably you wouldnt like a panel show to who called themselves Nazis, but you dont have a problem with The Young Turks?

hey guys, vsauce here

That bitch isn't better than us Sup Forumsros.

Watch a few more segments. He screams during his daily incoherent rants.

You were saying douchebag?

>a typical trump shill
>trump shill
I don't think you know how shit works

shameless shills for the leftist cult. No personal control or shame/dignity. Whenever confronted with the truth (that naturally exposes their illogical nature), they explode like monkeys with no discipline.

stupid cunts

The overwhelming majority of Alex Jones conspiracy theories are utter nonsense. I'm not sure he's hit on a real conspiracy in over a decade. Obviously not all conspiracy theories are bullshit, but a good number of them are.

>Alex Jones
>political discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree that not everything he says is right, but a majority of the time he has been right.I would say it's better to think deep than be a mindless sheep eh?

say what you will