This is Teddy. Teddy is dead. Teddy is hiding somewhere in your home. At exactly 3:37 AM...

This is Teddy. Teddy is dead. Teddy is hiding somewhere in your home. At exactly 3:37 AM, Teddy will remove your eyes with a rusted ice pick. Unless you post in this thread.

nope

Can we just hang out together instead?

kys

Jokes on teddy in not going to be home tonight

Try it

lel

o shit whaddup

Go away

I'm actually so fucking dumb that i will respond to this just so my eyes wont be ripped out of my head.

Is that Gary Busey?

Sad

Fuck off Teddy.

got a post

ok

creepy pic tho

kys

fine

Oh wow I don't want my eyes removed with an ice pick a rusty one at that! I better post here

How about we battle over a game of chess, i win and i can kill him, he wins and he can kill me

reply, too scared for this

no

Do it pussy

ass

really

Wew

Fuck off

Lol

fuck you

k

f you

Thought this would be interesting

I ain't gon fuck around just in case this shits true

well his career is dead just like OP's pic

kek

teddy plz no

Eat me out

what does teddy think of this cock?

op is a faggot

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

Whatever

pls no

I'm scared

Fuck off nigger

ha cant get my eyes

no

Teddy is a niggerfaggot

ffuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

lmao

can i just hang myself instead?

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was posted last night and several other times on nights before. I've never responded to it, and nothing ever happened.

Why are you lying? What's the point of this? What's the point of any thread like this? Just to see how many replies they get? I don't understand the appeal. Help me understand.

scary berries

Fuck sake ted im by my self in the house % dubs ?

I give in.

rude

not risking with teddy

Roll

pls no

real

not risking my eyes

whatever fag

wtf i luv teddy now

d

not risking it dood

How does Teddy know I won't hunt him down myself?

Better safe than sorry

hello

lit

Please, Teddy. Don't kill me.

OP is a faggot today.

Lel

K

>if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

I would prefer to see myself in a little dead girl, tbqh

Goddamn it, again with this shit Teddy!

ok

new cancer post

I'll be a work faggot, and you look like a pussy anyway.

omg so edgyyyyyy

The longer you look the creepier it gets

Hi

hrj0bnw

roll

laaaaaame!

why

shoo shoo ur not welcome

nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nope.exe

oh shit

s